Sweet

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oh, so you like it when he touched your shoulder?" Kyuhyun's said to her. He's on the phone now with Seohyun. He was immediately called her when he saw picture of Seohyun and U-KISS's Hoon.


Her face became red because of his words. " Let me say this again. We are just a friend. So, how about you? you were also touched that girl's shoulder." Seohyun said as she's in anger now. Kyuhyun easily get jealous when she's close with another man. But, one thing he should know that she's was jealous too when Kyuhyun 'flirting' with another girl but she don't care about it because she believed him. Actually, it's not a real 'flirting' but still she called it so.


Kyuhyun smile. " Oh, Seohyunie's jealous now." his thought said so.


" Are you jealous?. She's just one of my fan" Kyuhyun asking her.


" Jealous? It's nothing, okay. Taeyeon-unnie calling me. I must go to practicing now." said Seohyun. She's trying to hiding her real feeling now. Yes, she's jealous but Kyuhyun would never understand it.


" Yah, Seo Joo Hyun! Don't you dare to turn off this call" Kyuhyun shouting but unfortunately Seohyun's already off the called.


Kyuhyun's sighing. " She's must be mad of me now.". he said as him looking his hyungs who just smiling.


" You better take care of  Seohyun's heart carefully or SNSD will kill you." said Donghae to him then laughing loudly.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- SNSD's Practice Room -


Seohyun looking her unnies, Taeyeon and Tiffany taking a selca again, Hyoyeon's busying herself with scolding Jessica and she know it will never work on Sica, Yuri practicing their dance choreography for the comeback and Sooyoung and Yoona is eating, afterall, they are SNSD's Shiksin right?


She remembered her conversation with Kyuhyun awhile ago.


" Do he think it's just him can be jealous. Babo Kyuhyun." she's muttered alone.


" Yah, maknae. What are you doing alone there?" Taeyeon said to her as she saw Seohyun sitting alone at the corner of the room.


" Come here." Tiffany said as she waving her hand calling Seohyun go to their place. Then, Seohyun makes her way go there.


" Do you want to sit on my lap?" Tiffany asking her.


The others laughing. " Yah, mushroom. What is exactly in your brain. Seohyun is big now, she's not 16 years old anymore." Sooyoung said as she and Yoona going to join them as soon they finished eating.


" Unnie, can I lay and put my head on your lap?." Seohyun's asking Tiffany. Then Tiffany nodded. She's laying, closed her eyes and the others looking each other with the face what's-wrong-with-our-Seobaby'?. It's weird.


Her tears flowing slowly. They shocked seeing the tears but they just keep quiet because they know she's sad right now. But one thing they always remembered Seohyun's not the person who's easily crying when she's sad.


" She's mad with someone.". Hyoyeon tell them and they just nodded.


" Unnie, I'm always tolerated with him. I'm always trying to understanded him but why he's always do this to me?. Seohyun speak out asking her unnies a question.


" So, it was because Kyuhyun oppa. He makes you crying. I should KILL him." Yuri said after she heard Seohyun's question. Sooyoun give an intense look at Yuri, telling her to shut up.


" What's wrong with you and Kyuhyun oppa?" Taeyeon asked her.


Seohyun's off from Fany's lap and sitting, looking her unnies. " He's jealous with Hoon. I'm okay with that. But, I accidentally see his picture with another girl and what makes me feel worst, he said that was his revenge to me because of me took a picture with Hoon." she explaining to them.


Yoona's smiling. " Aigoo, our 'double Hyun' was jealous with each other. Seohyun-ah, just let him be. It's mean he love you so much."


" I know it  but sometimes I felt like he's controlled my life. He wasn't acted like my boyfriend, he acted just like my father."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter