Always By Your Side

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With my eyes, I long for you.
In my heart, I've found you.
I see the light that brightens me.
I can't let go of the eternal happiness.
Can you see me? Call my name!
Open your heart whenever and see that I'm always in front of you.
 Call my name! By your side


Happiness by Super Junior

 


He keep looking on his phone's screen, he smiled. it was his selca with Seohyun, he and Seohyun just like a newly wed who's take picture after their married. It was Seohyun's request to him for taking the picture but at first he didn't agree to do so but at the last, he had to agree.


Then, he touch the phone screen, want to calling someone. He put his phone on his ear. " Yoboseyo, Joohyun-ah?" he said as the person answer his call.


" Deh, oppa? Joohyun here." he smile widely after heard that voice. The voice that makes him fall in love with her more.


" What are you doing right now? Are you busy?" he asked.


" Ani, I just finished practicing with the unnies. Oppa? Why?" now it's her turn to asking him.


" About our picture last night..." he speak but do not finish his speech.


" Yeah, about our picture last night. Why? Just tell me oppa." she said.


" I want to upload it into my Twitter." he telling her the truth now.


Seohyun smiling, actually she know what he want to tell her about but she pretending that she didn't. " Oh, just do as you wish. I bet you not open your Twitter yet." she said.


" Why? There is something I should know." he said as he curious with Seohyun.


"Nothing, by the way, oppa? have you seen our teaser? It's already reach 1million viewers." she tell him. He just smile, that was because since yesterday, Seohyun kept talking about their comeback and teaser and he was already watching it.


" Yeah, I already watching you and why are you laying on the floor??" he asked.


" It's just for work oppa and it's just for our teaser." she answering him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter