Sorry

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“3 years. We’re already being in relationship since 2011.”.

 

They could hear the crowded starting talking about it.

 

Another reporter put his hand up for asking question.

 

“3 years in relationship. It was awesome because you hide it well from media. Here is my question. What is the real reason behind this marriage?” Finally, someone asked them the real reason.

 

Seohyun is looking at Kyuhyun, wanting for his reaction. He is also looking at her.

 

They only could interaction through their eyes. Kyuhyun is now holding her hand tightly than before.

 

She took a deeply breath before talking. When she just want to talking to the microphone..

 

“Do not shock to what I’m gonna telling you.”Kyuhyun was the one who spoke

 

“We're going having a baby. That’s why, we’re getting married.” Kyuhyun answered boldly, Seohyun who sat beside him just looking at him blankly.

 

Then automatically, cameras flashing everywhere, reporters were continuously asking them with many questions.

 

 

[Breaking News] SNSD Seohyun pregnant. They were already be in relationship for almost 3 years!

 

First, we got shocked when their relationship confirmed but SM didn’t told us detail about their relationship but then they revealed that they were already in relationship for almost three years. Then, we are getting another shocking news saying that Seohyun is pregnant. This is confirmed by Kyuhyun itself. Such a shock year for us. 2014 fulled with idol-dating. Stay tuned for more stories.

 

[+675,-97] What? 3 years? Wow! Then, what? She is pregnant? Daebak!

[+451,-55] Seohyun. That’s why I always said she’s b**ch!

[+126,-67] this world gonna end soon.

 

 

@SNSDaddicted tweet shocking news SONE! Seohyun pregnant.

 

@sup3rjunior tweet ELF.. be ready.. in 7-8 months,we’re going to welcoming Kyu junior.

 

@Goyangisica wow! SONE and ELF gasped after heard to Kyuhyun words. SONE, don’t worry she’ll forever be our maknae.

 

 

“Is not like what you guys thinking now. We, Seohyun and I already engaged several months before and I’m bravely saying this is our mistake but we accepting this with whole our heart because ‘he’ is a gift from God and I’m asking blessing from all of you with humble heart to accept us and supporting us.”

 

 

@Goyangisica Kyuhyun is asking people to accepting them and the baby.

 

@annuraelf wow! Since when @Goyangisica tweet about Kyuhyun?

 

@SNSDaddicted we were just shocked because of their relationship, wedding and now baby?

 

@sup3rjunior Kyuhyun was really an evil maknae.

 

@Seokyuindonesia Our SeoKyu is real..

 

 

The crowded which was before chanting ‘Kyuhyun oppa is ours”, “Fighting!” “It’s okay” now become silent after heard to what Kyuhyun said.

 

“I would like to say very very sorry to our fans. I know all of you going to say that this is our big mistake ever. I do agree with you. I’m sorry for making our fans disappointed. I’m sorry for unable be the innocent SNSD maknae anymore. I’m sorry if I couldn’t bringing our dream in the future. I’m sorry.” Tears flowed through her cheek while she speaking.

 

“I’m sorry SONE.” She was repeatedly saying sorry to the fans.

 

“To the ELF, I’m sorry.”she said to ELF

 

 

@gguggunet Seohyun kept saying sorry. Heartbroken :(

 

Then, all of sudden 17 persons were coming to the conference stage, standing behind them. It was SNSD and SJ members.

 

@Goyangisica SNSD and SJ member is now on the stage.

 

Heechul took the mic and smiled bitterly before speak. “ Anyeonghaseyo, since Eeteuk isn’t here. I as the eldest hyung here want to giving a message to our lovely ELF.” He said. “To our lovely ELF, we were thankful for the love you gave us. We thank you for always stay beside us whenever we through hard times. I, Kim Heechul with a humble heart asking you to support our Kyuhyun and Seohyunie because I knew our ELF had a great kind-heart.”

 

@StarKyu tweet Heenim delivering his speech asked ELF blessing for Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

 

@sup3rjunior we’ll try Heenim.

 

He gave the mic to Taeyeon after he finished. “Anyeonghaseyo uri SONE, I’m Kim Taeyeon. I would not talk as SNSD leader but as Seohyun’s unnie. I know, recently so many of news of SNSD kept hurting you. I’m sorry. We know it was hard to swallow by you but for we’re also hurting if SONE are hurt.”

 

She stopped before continue her speech, looking SNSD member beside her who was crying along with her.

 

Then, looking at their maknae. “And I’m also kindly asking for your blessing to this couple, our maknae Seohyun and Kyuhyun sunbae, and also their baby. We, SNSD, sorry for whole our mistake which made SONE hurt.” She stopped and put the microphone down.

 

Fany took the microphone and asking Seohyun stand with them. “SONE!” her scream followed by SONE’s screams “Deh!”

 

“Hana, dul, set.” Yoona was counting.

 

“Mianhaeyoo.” SNSD said then bowed 90 degree.

 

 

@gguggunet tweet SNSD said “mianhaeyoo” and bowed 90 degree to us SONE and audience

 

 

“We will always stay as 9, no matter what. Don’t worry.” Sunny said firmly

 

 

@SNSDaddicted tweet Sunny “we will always stay as 9, no matter what. Don’t worry.” To SONE

 

 

“I have changed a lot due to time but I won’t let go of your hands.” Sica pick a memorable line from their favourite song ‘Complete’ and the 9 girls holding hand.

 

 

@Goyangisica Sica picked a line from ‘Complete’. They were holding hand.

 

 

“I’m sorry unnie, SONE.” Seohyun said to her unnies who stood beside her. Sooyoung wiped her tears. “Gwenchanayo” she is mouthed to her as she wiping Seohyun’s tears.

 

Kyuhyun already stood with his hyung, watching Seohyun with her unnies. Then, he is talking. “For SONE, don’t worry. I would take care of her and love her with whole my heart. And to ELF. I’m sorry for disappointing you. You’re always in my heart.” He said gently

 

@StarKyu Kyuhyun were asking for our blessing. Shall we? We always in his heart ELF

 

Then, they could hear the crowded screamed. “Gwenchana, Gwenchana.” Repeatedly they screamed the word.

 

 ---------

 

The press conference already ended. Seohyun and Kyuhyun was gathered with the others SM artist.

 

“So, when will we hear the baby cry? Opps, I mean your wedding bell?” Yunho teased at the same time asking them. BoA playfully hitting him.

 

Seohyun face already blushed in red. “Next week.” She shyly told them.

 

“Wohoo.” Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter