Together

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week stayed in Japan, they’ve finally going back to Korea. They were still sad because they’ve just finished their last Japan tour last night.

 

-flashback-

 

Their last concert in Japan was a memorable for they, Seohyun became so emotional on that night. She’s started crying when they sang ‘Stay Girl’.

 

Just when Taeyeon saying that night was their last concert, Seohyun started tearing again. Then, Taeyeon said to her “Don’t cry Seohyun-ah”

 

Then when they were about want to bid a goodbye, Fany makes a fake sobbing while the other members waving to fans. After that, they made a circle and did a group hug, then patting each other back’s on the stage.

 

They are playing ‘Indestructible’ once again with a video, starting with Seohyun holding a placard saying ‘one more present’ as the fans screaming loudly.

 

SNSD members started crying, the fans witnessed how Taeyaeon wiped her tears with her top. Following by Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun were smiling in their tears.

 

At the last they took some picture with the fans and throw their legendary chanted.

 

SNSD screamed

 

“Jigeumeun”

Then, SONE replied “SNSD”

 

They screamed again “Apereoduh”

SONE replied again “SNSD”

 

Lastly, “Yeongwonhi”

 

Again, SONE replied “SNSD!”

 

“Will you come to see us again?” Sooyoung asked in Japanese.

 

The crowded said “Yes!”

 

That’s how their last concert for 3rd Japan Tour. Mostly important, they (SNSD) and SONE were so happy because could be together.

 

-end-

 

SNSD safely landed in Korea at 2.00 at evening. Jessica and Seohyun were the first get down from the plane, leaving their members at behind.

 

Seohyun looks pretty with glasses on her, wearing just a simple shirt and jean makes her more elegant.

 

While Tiffany busy with her phone, texted Nichkhun, telling her boyfriend that she was already in Korea and asked him if he was really in Los Angeles just like what she saw in internet.

 

Seohyun is directly going to their house instead of SNSD room. Yes, they’ve already have their own house, Kyuhyun and her bought it last year for their 3rd anniversary. Seohyun want to see her husband at first but when she’s arrived at there, she was disappointed because forgot that he and other SJ-M have a press conference about their upcoming reality show ‘Super Junior-M Guest House’.

 

At the end, she decided to go sleep while waiting for her witty husband back from the event.

 

After 20 minutes driving, he’s arrived at their house. When he’s getting off from car, he was surprised when seeing his house is in dark. He was took a look at his watch. “It’s 8 pm now. Where is she going? She told me that she directly went home just right after arrived from Japan?” Kyuhyun's complaining alone.

 

“Maybe she went to meet eommonim and ahbeonim” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter