That's All Because Of Radio Star P2

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, I'm so sorryyyyy.I couldn't update this chapter two days ago. Really sorry but here it is. Part 2 but it doesn't seem like Part 2 but please keep reading even it's not interesting enough. :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Seohyunie? Unnie thought you stay with Kyuhyun oppa  tonight. Why are you here?" Sooyoung asked as she saw their maknae who is now sitting on the sofa.


Seohyun looking her and pouted. " We fought." she said


" As expected from maknae couple. I bet it must be because of Radio Star." said Yoona who is in sudden appeared in front of the two.


" Yoong unnie~~" Seohyun whined as she seeing her childhood friend + unnie and hug Yoona.


" What's wrong? Did Kyuhyun oppa mad on you?" Yoona continued asking


Seohyun nodded. " Yes, and it was because Radio Star. He was so mad because of the unnies and the MCs really hardly about our musical."


" Yah, tell him. It was a normal thing when you are in a variety show. I thought he was so matured to handle his emotion." Sooyoung expressing her anger toward Kyuhyun


Seohyun just stay quiet. " Seohyun-ah,  why he's so mad about that? There is something you didn't tell us yet" said Yoona being suspicious to Seohyun.


" I don't know. Maybe the MC-sshi really hardly and since I just keep laughed watched the show, maybe it's also one of his reason to get mad." said Seohyun.


" what? just because of you laughed. I don't really get him." said Yoona


Seohyun sighed. " He said I was't supposed to laughed while actually he's suffering inside. He said that he's really suffered when the MCs and the unnies supported them." she explaining to the unnies but still deep in her heart, she's so angry with Kyuhyun.


" But he shouldn't be mad on you and look what happened to your face, it's look pale. I bet you must be really scared to him when he was mad." Yoona said as she touch Seohyun's face.


" Yes, I was so scared but it's okay unnie. I think I must go to sleep now." said Seohyun and going to her room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNSD - Inkigayo Stage


It's been 4 days they fought but there is no sign they'll reconciled soon maybe it was because SNSD really have a tight schedule, Seohyun rarely had a time. Kyuhyun was busy too, they are in the middle preparing for their SJ-M album. Yes, they'll have a comeback and what makes Seohyun sad, Kyuhyun will fly to China. After they fought on that day, Kyuhyun never bothered to called her even when they bumped into each other at the company. He'll immediately say 'sorry' and it's feel like they never know each other. It's makes her really hurt.


Now, SNSD is in backstage of Inkigayo. The coordi unnies busy doing their make-up, they just have 7 coordi unnie with them but luckily Fany unnie helping them and their work getting more easier than before.


Seohyun keep looking at her phone and Yoona who's from earlier watched her doing the same thing and speak to the maknae. " Seohyun-ah? What's wrong with you? Hm. He didn't called you yet?" Yoona asked the youngest one then she's shooking her head as the answer.


" Maybe you should be the one calling him first." Yoona giving a suggestion to her but the youngest refused to do so. Then, Yoona just sighed, she forgot how stubborn their maknae were.


Then, the PD-nim come. " Okay, girls. Its you after this." he said telling them it was their turned after this.


" Okay. Girls, let's go." Taeyeon said as the members be ready for the performance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SJ-M - SM Entertainment building (studio)


" Kyuhyun. It's your turn." Eunhyuk said but there were no respond from the maknae, Eunhyuk go to him., touch his shoulder " Kyuhyun-ah, it's your turn to recording." he said again


 Just now Kyuhyun seem like back to the reality. " Yes Hyung?" he answered


" Kyu, what's wrong with you lately? Are you by any chance still in the middle of war with Seohyun?" now it was Ryeowook turn to asked him.


" Yes." he's answering


" You should asking for her apologize." all of them suggest to him but he refused. It was a first time Kyuhyun refused to do so.
" Why?" Donghae asked him


" I think maybe it's good for us, separated from each other just for awhile. Plus, Seohyun seem like being like this. So, I must resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter