Kyuline Caught Them!

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Seohyun already planned for going to visit Kyuhyun's parent. Moreover she knew Kyuhyun was so busy nowadays till he didn't had time to visited them but he did called them everyday for make sure that his parent is fine. So, she preferred to called this visit was for Kyuhyun sake and her. Maybe. Now, she's with Yuri, she brought Yuri to accompanying her buying some groceries.


Seohyun and Yuri did covered their self with a perfect disguised because they don't want people recognize them though they just going to a mini market instead of super market, still they have to be careful and calmly walking around the market, choosing vegetables. Seohyun planned to cooking together with Mrs Cho but in the same time she will ask Mrs Cho teach her a new recipe. After finished buying some stuff, they walking out from the mini market and going to Seohyun's car.


" Woaah, luckily no one noticed us. I guess our disguised is success Seohyun-ah" said Yuri as soon she getting into the car.
Seohyun looking her and smiling " Yes unnie. Luckily. So, I will drive you to dorm then I'll directly going to Cho's." said Seohyun
" Okay, have you told Taeng?" Yuri asking and Seohyun just nodded as a reply. Then, she start driving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, Seohyun arrived at Cho's, she parked her car and get out after taking the stuff that she bought before. She press the bell and the gate opened immediately for her. Then, Kyuhyun's omma welcomed her with joy and hug her.


"Come in, Kyuhyun and his Kyu-line is inside." tell Mrs. Cho. Seohyun just nodded even though she was actually surprised heard that because Kyuhyun did not told him that he was there with his friends. Next, she just followed Kyuhyun's mum entered the house and in there she can see Minho, Changmin and Ryeowook was watching tv with chips in their hands.


" Anyeonghaseyo, Seohyunie." said Changmin Minho just right after they saw Seohyun and Kyuhyun's head turned 360 degree after hearing what they say before.


" Joohyun-ah? Why are you here?" he asked


Kyuhyun's question makes Seohyun's right eyebrow raised. " I think I should be the one asked you the question oppa." said Seohyun to him and Kyuhyun just quiet because he know he's guilty for not telling her that he was at his parent house.


Jonghyun who is just come from the kitchen immediately greet her." Hi, Seohyunie. When you come here? Are you going to join us party " said Jonghyun to her while Ryeowook trying to stopped he from talking but he was already spilled out everything.


" So, you were going to hold a party. Great. I think I'll join you. May I join this party Cho Kyuhyun-sshi?" said Seohyun as she pressed the 'sshi' word while Changmin and Minho giggling looking Kyuhyun stratching his hair.


" I will take it as a 'yes' " said Seohyun and sit beside Jonghyun.


" Jonghyun oppa. How was CNBLUE comeback? I heard it was jjang." said Seohyun and up her thumb.


Jonghyun just smile. " Oh, it was nothing." he replied and unintensionally makes an eyes contact with Kyuhyun who is now filled with jealousy in his eyes.


" Seohyun-ah, I think I'll go to help eommonim in the kitchen." he said in sudden and get up from the couch. " Okay oppa. Tell eommonim, I'll go helping her after this." said Seohyun

After Jonghyun left, Kyuhyun is about want to sit beside her but Minho already sit there and again Kyuhyun's eyes looking at them with a jealousy. Actually, Seohyun know Kyuhyun is jealous right now but she didn't care that. Plus, she mad with him because didn't told her that he was here with his Kyu-line.


" Hi, Seohyunie. It's been awhile we didn't saw each other right?" Minho said as he starting the conversation.


" Yes, I just got busy with Mr Mr promotion." she said, smiling.


" It's okay, it was our job." said Minho and she nodded.


" Hey, I heard Key was joining WGM Global." said Changmin who is interested to joining the conversation.


" Yes, he is. Heechul hyung also." this time Ryeowook also joining the youngest.


" Oh, yeah. I just remembered it. Key had told me before. I have seen his 'wife'. She is really pretty." said Seohyun     

      
" But you're more pretty than her." said Minho while Changmin and Ryeowook just nodding their head, agree with Minho. Seohyun just laughing softly while they're busy tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter