This is Us Episode 4 (Seo Manager)

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is Us (Juhyun & Kyuhyun)

Episod 3

 

"Seo Manager"

 

N : Finally, the day is coming. It’s the day our Joohyun becomes Kyuhyun-sshi manager. What a beautiful day today. Am I right? Let's see what the couple doing now.

 

"So, today, you're my manager." he said as looking at Joohyun.

 

He is still looking at her as she didn't reply him. "What are we going to do today, Joo Manager?” He is continuing talks to her but still getting no respond from her. Seems like, she is thinking or maybe planning something for him. Plus, she is his smart wifey, she must have a lot in her mind right now.

 

Finally, she is opening to talking. "It's supposed to be 'what should I do today' Kyuhyun-sshi." then she checks his schedule which was just given to her by Prince oppa (Super Junior manager).

 

He could see her evil grin after said that. "Juhyun-ah, don't tell me that you are going to bullying me today? You better not, wife should be nice to her hubby." He's trying to warning Seohyun. But looks like, his warning has been ignored by Seohyun when she let out her witch-evil laugh.

 

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm your manager for 1 day. Hurmm, I wonder, who was the person giving this idea to PD-nims. I should be thanking her/him." Kyuhyun looks at her, shows his annoying face then give 'mehrong' to Seohyun but she replied with her cute wink that makes him frozen for a second.

 

“I thinks, it’s you who is going to be suffering today.”

 

INTERVIEW ROOM (Starting this week, the couple will be having an interview room)

 

Juhyun and Kyuhyun are sitting on the couch as the PD sits at the front, he is the one who responsible to asking them a question.

 

Q : So, Juhyun-sshi, you looked so happy when accept the mission. Why?

 

Juhyun is looking at Kyuhyun. "Of course, who wouldn't be happy when you giving me a chance to monitoring him."

 

Kyuhyun chuckles. "Yeah, she's even say thank you to the person who gives the idea."

 

She is now looking right at the front of the camera. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Joo Manager. I wanna say thank you to the person who gives such a brilliant idea to our PDs. It's a great opportunity for me to take care and watch over my husband. Also to make sure he doesn't look the other girls behind." then bends for giving a bow.

 

Back to the interview room

 

Juhyun : Surely I feel happy but the truth is I'm happy because I'm able to spend time with my handsome hubby. As you guys can see, this person (pointing towards Kyuhyun). He is always busy, sometimes it feels like he was abandoning me and the babies. *laughing

 

"... but I know, he is working hard outside there for our sake. Since we're about to having two kids. I appreciate all of his hardwork. It just, sometimes I felt lonely." Tears spill from her eyes. Kyuhyun turns to her side and wiping her tears with his thumb and pull her into his hug.

 

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone." he said sincerely.

 

Q : Do you know what she feels?

 

Kyuhyun : Actually, I acknowledge the truth is she felt alone. I'm really sorry for putting you into loneliness. *looking at his lovely wife, asking for her forgiveness.

 

"I was so busy nowadays, with our album promotion, concert and others. I just can helped to not being busy. Luckily, Juhyun understands me. I know she keept it all inside because she didn't want me to worrying for her but I'm glad she spilled out everything today."

 

He holds Juhyun's hand tightly. "Thank you so much. I love you till the forever end." and kissing her forehed.

 

PD : By the way, do you guys want to know who chose the mission for you?

 

J & K : Who????

 

N : Aigoo, so, Juhyun feels alone when Kyuhyun wasn't with her. Yes. Me too, want to know who is the person that give such a briliant idea. Who could it be?

 

- The video showing another place -

 

Super Show 100th concert at Seoul, Korea

 

The video shows SJ members everywhere.

 

N : Where are we right now? This place is full with SJ members. Oh, right !. Wow. This is SJ 100th concert in Seoul.

 

Super Show 100th concert

21st September 2014

 

SJ’s Dancing Machine, Eunhyuk appears on the screen. "Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior Eunhyuk imnida." smiling.

 

>> Everyone, this is South Korea best dancer, Lee Hyukjae! <<

 

J & K : Eoh, Super Show concert? Eunhyuk-sshi?

 

K : I didn’t know you guys were also there.

 

Q : I heard people were saying that you're close with Kyuhyun and Joohyun. Is that true?

 

"Me? Aniyo, I just close with Kyuhyun. Ehm, Juhyun, our relationship is so complicated." He laughed.

 

“.. but of you guys want someone who close with them. Maybe you should ask them.” Pointing to Minho and Changmin were talking to each other.

Minho

"Yeah, it's true. Seohyun-sshi is my same age friend or maybe I should say, she is my bestfriend. And for Kyuhyun-sshi.. he is more like a brother to me."

 

Then, the PD take out two mission cards, A and B.

 

Q : Please choose between A and B.

 

"Kyuhyun hyung loves A, so I would like to pick A." he smiles. Then, out of nowhere, it was Choikang Changmin stands at Minho's back. "This is for Kyuhyun and Joohyun show?" he asked.

 

J : Changmin oppa! Oh, I miss him.

K : Yah, your husband is here.

 

"Eyy, hyung. Introduce yourself first." Minho said to him.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Forgot. Anyeonghaseyo. DBSK's Max Changmin imnida. I'm Kyuhyun's bestfriend too or maybe I should say his 'soulmate'." He laughs. Then, he got asked with the same question. He chose A too.

“We want to be a guest to in their show. Please consider to take us be there.” It was Changmin who spoke.

Then, the crew asked SJ members and the team who responsible for the concert. Not forget to mention, Boa and Yunho who also found at the backstage. They chose 'B'.

 

J : Oh, they were also there.

K : Tsk, tsk, Boa noona and Yunho hyung surely can't a--

Before he could finish his word, Juhyun shut him up.

 

J : They're really a good sunbaes, watching over their hoobae.

 

N : Eoh, what is actually Kyuhyun want to say? Forget it. Now, everyone already chose their answer but what is the use of 'A' and 'B'

> Let's reveal the truth <

😍 A

 

The mission is... the couple will given a holiday to go honeymoon

馃槩 B

The mission is, Juhyun is given a task to be Kyuhyun's manager for one day.

 

J & K : What?????! Andwaeyo....

Juhyun is looking at her husband. "Oppa~~~~~~."

 

[The Rule]

Answer get the lowest score will be the mission for this week. Here is the result

A : 51%

B : 49%

 

N : Wow! just different with only 1%. So, Juhyun is officially becomes Kyuhyun's manager for one day.

 

K : Hahahaha. It's okay Juhyun.

 

Back to the video......

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere her husband stands beside her. "Chagiya, don't worry. You're the only one for me." he whispered to her, intimately. They were so close and she could feel his breath touch her skin. Then, he gives sudden kiss to her, not on her cheek but LIP. It was just a slight kiss on lip but enough to make she freeze.

 

Narrator : Woah, woah. Such an agressive husband we have here. Today is going to be fun!

 

Q : Kyuhyun-sshi, aren't you feel ashamed for doing that on public?

 

Juhyun blushed.

K : For what? She is already mine. Hey, she is a mommy to my babies. I don't think it's a shameful thing to do. I love her and that is how I show them how much my love to her.

 

MBC BUILDING

The couple is walking together, sweetly holding their hand and went into Radio Star recording site. Just when they are about entering the place, all of the crews are looking at them. Maybe because they were shocked when saw Juhyun is coming along with him. But then, automatically, the couple bowed and telling the crews to taking a good care of them. They got big applause from the Radio Star crews and each of them keeps saying 'congratulation' for their married and of course for the babies too.

Kim Gura who's just coming, is also shocking when see Juhyun there and go to greet them. "Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun-ssi. What are you doing here?" Seohyun didn't even give a chance to reply then he is looking at Kyuhyun.

"As expected Cho Kyuhyun comes to recording and showing off his beautiful wife here. Or maybe, ooh, I know. You want tomorrow headline become like 'Sweet Couple- Lucky Kyuhyun accompanied by his beautiful wife recorded Radio Star'."

 

Narrator : As expected Kim Gura-sshi. But he is absolutely right

*showing the headlines on that day

 

SNSD's Seohyun accompanied Kyuhyun to recorded Radio Star

Lovely couple Kyuhyun-Seohyun holding hand going to MBC Building

Kyuhyun-Seohyun busy filming their reality show

Seohyun is going to be Kyuhyun's manager on the next episode of TiU

 

 

Q : Do you remember the day you brought Juhyun-ssh went to MBC building?

K :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter