TiU (Big Star in da HOUSE)

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun)

EPISODE 2

[Big Star in da HOUSE]

 

 Narrator : This is Us starting now. Let’s look preview of what our couple did last week. They were having really fun last week. Let’s look what are their activities today.

 

Preview from next week

Kyuhyun and Juhyun showed their mansion – went buying groceries together – lovely husband cooked for his beloved wife. Super Junior messages and thoughts for the nation idol couple A little scene of SNSD at their photoshoot set – talked about their maknae

 

 

KYUHYUN&JUHYUN HOUSE – 09.30 AM

Narrator

>>Wah, why there were so many people at the outside Kyuhyun&Juhyun’s mansion. Seems like someone popular are there<<

It’s starting with preview of SNSD members wandering in front of Kyuhyun&Juhyun mansion with a crowd of people gathered around them.

>>WOAH! They’re So Nyu Shi Dae. So, that’s why we can see crowd of people here. What are they doing here?<<

 

 

 

~Background song – Mr. Mr~~

Let's GO!!

 

“That’s why I told you that we should coming on night.” It was Sica talking with Sooyoung who was busy with her smartphone in her hand.

Sooyoung glares at her. “Yah, I’m having a schedule this evening.”

“I know you were mad because we disturbed your sleep. Sleepy head Sica.”

 

>>Looks like Sica whined because her sleep disturbed by her members. SNSD Jessica is really SNSD Sleeping Beauty<<

 

Sica shows her face. “Hi, I’m Ice Princess a.k.a SNSD Sleeping Beauty Jessica imnida”

 

#SNSD Ice Princess – Jessica#

 

Then, Hyoyeon interfered. “Ani, she is SNSD lazy girl.”

 

Background song – Lazy Girl by SNSD

 

Peoples around them were yelling their name repeatedly with a camera and cellphone in their hand. Freely, they took SNSD pictures at the outside of the mansion. SNSD was there without their managers because they took a half day holiday just for Sooyoung. The others maybe will stay till night.

 

The nation girl group members are starting fanning themselves due of hot weather. “Aish, where is the maknaes. Does they are at their home or not?”

“That’s why I told you to call them first before we came here.” SNSD dancing queen was starting her nagging to members then taking her smartphone for calling Juhyun.

 

>>All of SNSD members were here but where is our couple? They still do not alert about their  family coming<<

 

       THE LIVING ROOM – 09.41 AM

 

Meanwhile the couple was busy with filming their show without realizing SNSD has come to their house and waiting like a crazy people with 3 VJ and 1 PD at the outside of their mansion.

Juhyun stopped talking with Kyuhyun by the ringing of her cellphone.

“Yoboseyo, Hyoyeon unnie?”

“Jinjja? Mianhaeyo. I’m going to open it, wait for me. Okay?” she said then ended the call.

She is cheering in happiness when learned his unnies were there. “So, this is the surprise event that you guys prepared for us. Thank you for bringing my unnies here.” She said to the production crew and going outside with her husband.

They were holding hands as they walked to the gate.

 

<< holding hand- sweet couple>>

 

Actually, they can only open it with remote control but Juhyun insisted to open it herself for welcoming her sisters.

 

---

Narrator

>>Finally our beauties are here. Everybody, So Nyu Shi Dae in da house!<<

“Annyeonghaseyo, JIGEUMEUN SO NYU SHI DAE!” SNSD bows the audience as they show their sweet smile that could make the male staff there melting.

     “So, what are we going to do now?” Kyuhyun as the only man surrounding by 9 girls was asking them.

Suddenly, PD-nim is giving them a card and Tiffany was the one who take it. “This is request from fans, start this week, we’re going to giving you a mission. The couple need to success in doing their mission. If they failed, they have to receive punishment from us.”

 

<st MISSION>>

 

SNSD laughed meanwhile Juhyun and Kyuhyun are looking at each other. Then, Tiffany opened the mission card and starting read it.

This is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun)

 

**Mission Card*

 As of high request from fans, guest for this week have to hold a quiz contest for the couple for knowing if they’re really know about each other. Or in other words, this quiz is also for test this couple.

Guest (SNSD) will be the one who prepare questions for Kyuhyun-sshi and soon coming guest will be the one who preparing for Juhyun questions.

If they failed to answer all of the question or they give the wrong answer. Juhyun will be the one who cook for today. Kyuhyun-sshi will be responsible for cleaning house.

But if they success, guest will be responsible for cook and cleaning the house.

 

-END-

 

“Wah, we should give them a really hard question.” Sooyoung said bluntly.

Juhyun went to her unni. “Ahh, unnie~~ don’t be too harsh for us.”she linked her arm with Sooyoung.

“Unni, I am your daughter?” Sooyoung keep ignoring her.

 “Juhyun-ah, this is also for your happiness. We want to know if Kyuhyun oppa really know you. We love you maknae.” Sooyoung said seriously and made SNSD and whole of crew production laughing along.

 

<>

 

Hyoyeon came toward her. “Yah, doesn’t need to bragging about happiness here. They were already married.” She said and hit Sooyoung head slightly.

 

<>

 

“Hey you guys. Wasn’t in that mission card stated that there will be another guest joining us?” sharp Yuri said to them. SNSD starting guess who the next guest.

 

<< Who is the next guest?>>

<>

 

“Yah, no need to thinks hard about it. It must be Super Junior oppa.” As expected brain of SNSD, Sunny was telling them to stop thinking.

Kyuhyun interfering. “ This show now looks like SNSD. Our face must be on air too. We’re the main character here” he brought his wife to the front of the camera.

“My hyung? I don’t think so. They’re having their own schedule right now.” He said.

 

<< really? Your hyung not going here?>>

“So, who’s the next guest?” SNSD visual Yoona was in confusion because of the next guest. But then, they decided to discuss about their question for Kyuhyun while they wait for the guest. Juhyun and Kyuhyun were left out by SNSD. They were sitting quietly in the living room.

 

Meanwhile, SNSD are having their secret meeting at kitchen.

 

Kyuhyun was peeking on them. “Guys, don’t give me hard question.”

 

[SNSD CAMERA]

 

“Yah, what question is this?” Jessica was showing them the question paper.

 

Question No.4

 

What is Juhyun favourite colour?

 

“This is easy. Even anti-fan knew about this. We should give him a very hard question. So, we would be able to know if he’s really love uri Juhyun” She whined.

“Uri Sica. Don’t just whining there. Join us here, write the question.” Yuri said to her.

Sica shake her head in disagree. “No, I’ll be just here. I’ll be the checker for the question. So, I’m the one who decide if we can use the question or not.” Arrogantly, she told them.

“Sica-ah, just say if you want to sneakily sleep while we are busy writing the question.” Jessica got embarrassed because of it.

 

<< Suddenly >>

 

After that, they can hear chaos at front yard. Sound of honk was heard. It was so noisy.

Kyuhyun is in anger. “Who dare making noise in front of our yard?” He said and stood then going to outside.

Camera was following him. “Hyung!!!!! Super Junior is here! ” he yelled in joy when seeing his hyung at his front yard. They were the one who were making noise earlier.

 

<< he looks like a child getting a candy>>

 

He was like a child, cheering excited saw . All of them were there, including Zhoumi and Henry.

>> Wow, Super Junior is here FOR REAL<<

“Anyeonghaseyo, uri-neun Syupeo Junio-yo!” Super Junior is introducing their self. Henry and Zhoumi also introduces their self along with Super Junior since they were also Super Junior member.

Seohyun walks to greet them. “Woah, she is really growing a lot.” Heechul marked when saw her.

“Uri Juhyun.” Leeteuk comes to her. His words made Kyuhyun glares to him.

 

>> Now, Hyun² house full with SNSD and Super Junior members. Super Generation in Hyun²   house<<

 

THE LIVING ROOM- 11.00 AM

 

“Had you finished write down your question?

It was PD-nim asking them if they finished their duty. SNSD and SJ nodded.

 

PD-nim : Okay, quiz start.

 

SJ and SNSD sit at the front of the couple. Juhyun sit at the front SJ and Kyuhyun sit at the front SNSD.

 

“Are you ready Kyuhyun oppa? We give you the most hard question” Sunny said to Kyuhyun , tried to provoking him. SNSD laughed heartily

“Why not? I am Cho Kyuhyun.” He answered arrogantly. That’s Cho Kyuhyun.

SJ is wooing at him. “Stop act like you know everything.”

“So, uri Juhyunie. Are you ready? These questions are really hard. Jinjja.” it was Leeteuk, teasing and asking Juhyun. Kyuhyun ‘aish’ when hearing Leeteuk called his wife ‘uri Juhyunie’.

“Of course, I’m Cho Juhyun.” SJ laughed because she imitated her husband and act arrogant to them.

SNSD looked at her. “Kyuhyun oppa. What have you done to our lovely maknae. She’s slowly turning into Kyuhyun version girl.” Yuri said in scary tone.

Then, the married couple makes high-five between them. “We’re the Maknae Couple” they both saying in English.

SNSD and SJ are looking at them. “What? ‘Maknae Couple’? Fany said.

“Looks like we’re going to listen Juhyun call us with ‘Yah’ “ the SNSD leader makes her own prediction.

Juhyun was smiling. “That’s good idea. Can I?”

“What?” all of SNSD and SJ members were shocked. Even Kyuhyun.

“You better don’t. You must respect your husband but if you want to use banmal to your unnie. I guess I’m okay with that. I always do that to my hyung” He is smirking.

“Oppa.” The girls were sat at his front calling him in annoyance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter