'Sarang'

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love~ Like my song is my wind forever

Do you hear it too?

You leave so many memories I only think about you~~

 

A noisy sound from the kitchen makes Taeyeon’s sleep disturbed, she wake up after heard the noisy from the kitchen. Looking at her watch, it’s 3.00 am right now. So, who is the person would be in the kitchen at that time. Here we go, dorky leader began thinking for a weird thing.   Currently, they are now in Japan regarding for their Japan Tour, they went here one day early before the concert date.   “Ghost?” she asked herself She is getting off from bed and braving herself for see who is the person. Slowly she is walking, passed the living room. Then, finally she arrived at there, her heart beat fast result of scared and taking a look then.   “Yah, Seohyunie. What are you doing in here? You scared me”she asked as seeing their maknae was there with pot in her hand.   Seohyun smiled cutely. “I’m hungry. I just want to something.” she told Taeyeon and looking at her with her puppy eyes.   “Aigoo. Do you want unnie cooking for you?” Taeyeon volunteering herself cook for her.   Seohyun’s eyes sparkling in pleasure after listening to her. “Really?”   Taeyeon is nodding as ‘yes’. “Which food you want to eat I’ll try to cook it for you.”she said then smiled.   “Who is your texting with now?” she asked when saw Seohyun is in the middle texting with someone.   Seohyun is looking at her. “Kyuhyun oppa.” She answered with a bright smile on her face. While they talking, they heard footsteps. They both looking at each other till they see Yoona and Sooyoung suddenly appeared in front of them.   “Yah, you guys are so noisy.” Sooyoung told them in annoyance as Yoona who stood beside her also agree. “What are you doing? It’s just 3.30 am now.”   But before Seohyun could answer them, her phone is ringing.   She smiled to her unnies, asking for their permission to answering the call.   “Hurry answer it.” Taeyeon told her.   She picked up the call. “Yoboseyo oppa?” “Why are you not sleep yet?” she asked softly.   The unnies giggled. “Didn’t she same too? Not sleep yet.” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon which she answer with a nod.   “Oppa, let’s make a video call. I want to see your face. I miss you”she bluntly said to him.   “Aigoo. Seohyun is being so chessy now.” Sooyoung said.  

------------

 

The unnies are in their way preparing for 2nd day concert in Saitama, it will start in just 30 minutes more. While the unnies busy checking their clothes, make up and memorize their lyric and dance step, Seohyun could only looking at them, yesterday she just watching them from behind stage because SM already banned her from join them, it not because of her matter and Kyuhyun.

Maybe it showed they care for her but deep in her heart, she missed SONE. She cried yesterday when SONE chanted for her names, asked her to join the members but managers prohibited her.

Today is an important day for her because today is her birthday, she felt grateful because her unnies never forget to wish her. They even bought her a present,each of present from them was so precious. And Kyuhyun, he had already give her the most precious gift ever.

She is really wanted to be on the stage with the members, singing, dancing with them and seeing the pink ocean. Plus, today is her birthday, she just wanted to be with them on this important. That’s why she chose to followed the unnies than Kyuhyun. Moreover, he’s busy with their upcoming album and now he is in China. But was most important is SNSD and SONE was the reason why she is here even she couldn’t join them on the stage.

“Seohyun-ah.” Someone touched her shoulder.

She’s lift up her head to see the person. “Sica unnie.” She uttered.

Sica nodded. “Why?” she asked.

“Huh? Nothing?.”she replied.

“There is something bothering you? Tell me.” Sica kept insisting her to telling the truth.

She’s looking her Sica unnie with sorrowful eyes. “Why? Did Kyuhyun oppa hurt you?”

Again, she shook her head. “Ani, he didn’t. He’s good to me. It just, I missed for being with you guys on the stage.” She spoke politely.

Sica hugged her. “Aigoo, woori maknae.”

Then, Fany came. “Hey, birthday girl. What’s wrong?” she asked as she sat beside Seohyun.

“She want to going with us on the stage.”Sica told her

Then, Taeyeon interfered. “Andwae, you can’t. What if you fall or something? Don’t you remember what happened on your last stage? You collapsed.” She brought up what happened two weeks before.

Sica glared at her, telling her to stop and Taeyeon stopped as she received the glared.

”Unnie, please. Who knows, maybe this is my last performance with you.” She said sadly.

“Yah, pabo. It’s not. We’ll be together forever” Sica scolded her.

Suddenly, Taeyeon left them three and going somewhere.

“Did Taeyeon unnie mad to me?” Seohyun asked Fany.

Then Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri were coming toward them. “Hey, what’s wrong with Taeng?”

“Yah, yah, yah. Taeng fight with manager oppa and the crews.” Hyoyeon and Sunny who just came back from toilet suddenly surprised them with a shocking news

“What?” they asked in unison. But when they saw Taeyeon coming, all of them in silence.

“Seohyun-ah, you can come with us. On the stage.” She told her and giving her a very sweet smile.

Seohyun is looking at her 7 unnies. Now, they know why Taeyeon fought with manager oppa and the crews.

“Yah, you should be happy. They were happy when heard that you want to perform with us.” She lied saying that they were happy while they were actually didn’t.

“Yah, dandyun. Don’t lie. We already knew it.” Sooyoung told.

“What?” she asked in confusion.

Sica stood beside her. “We knew that you fought with them.”

Taeyeon looked at her members. “I’m sorry.” Seohyun came toward her and hugged her.

“Unnie, thank you.I’m sorry.”

“It’s nothing. I just want you being with us on the stage too. Just think this SM birthday gift for you.” She said.

 

---

Their concert went smoothly, it also filled with happiness with SONE chanted Seohyun’s names every time her turn to sing. Her face always showed with smile,sometimes her tears betrayed her because sometimes it will flowed when she saw the pink ocean and their fans.

How kind their SONE for always stay with SNSD.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter