April Fool + Tears Of Happiness

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Seohyun-ah, Kyuhyun.. he was involved in an accident." she was so shocked when heard it from Donghae. She's immediately taking her handbag and  her car key . Her heart beat faster than usual. Maybe it was because she's too worried over Kyuhyun but who wouldn't be worried if heard something like that.


" I'll go there." she said to Donghae awhile ago when Donghae called her.


She " Umma, I'll go out for awhile." Seohyun said to her mother.


" but, it's too late now." said her mum but Seohyun's already out from the house.


She's walking toward her car but the truth is actually she's not walking but running. Then, she getting into the car, starting the engine and driving. She put the earphone into her ear and make a phone call.


" Please, answer this." she whispered.


" Yes, Eunhyuk here." the man answer her call.


" Hyuk oppa. Where are you right now?" she asked


" Me? I'm in the dorm with others. Why." he replied


" What? In the dorm, how can you be so relax there while your maknae is in hospital." she tell Eunhyuk who is now looking at their maknae.

" Kyuhyun? hospital?" thought Eunhyuk.


" Who? Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked for assured himself.


Seohyun feel frustrated. " yes, Kyuhyun oppa. He's in hospital right now. Donghae oppa told me"


" Hurm, but Hyunnie, Kyuhyun is here, with us. In the dorm." tell Eunhyuk and Seohyun's eyes widen, shocked but then she just quiet, trying to calm down herself.


She stopped her car at the side road and holding her phone. " Kyuhyun was there?! Aish, this Cho Kyuhyun really." she said and off the called. She's just so pissed off with Kyuhyun. How dare he pull a prank like that to her.


" It's okay Seo Joohyun. After this, you will beating him. Right? ." she said to herself and giving herself a sweet smile while looking the mirror.


" Hello, Seohyunnie?" Eunhyuk calling Seohyun but she was already off the call.


Seohyun breathed slowly, trying to calm himself before driving again. "I will charged you back Cho Kyuhyun." grinned Seohyun and continue drive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SJ Dorm
" Hey, I just found something funny." he telling Kyuhyun and the others.


Donghae looking at him. " What?" he asking their Dancing Machine


" Nothing, it was about our maknae princess, Seohyun." he said and automatically Kyuhyun's eyes landed at him, waiting for his next speech.


Eunhyuk is laughing. " I think your girlfriend is funny. She just called me asked me about you. She said that you are admitted to hospital due to an accident. Is not that funny. Maybe she was still delirious because talked like that. "Said Eunhyuk.


Kyuhyun and Donghae looked each other and Donghae tapped his back while watching Eunhyuk who is now still laughing.


Kyuhyun suddenly knocked his head. " This anchovy guy really. Aish!." said Kyuhyun in angry tone.


" Why? What did I do wrong?" he asked disbelief with their respond


" Hyung, you just ruined my April Fool plan." said Kyuhyun to him and that's makes Eunhyuk shocked.


" Huh?" it wasn't Eunhyuk who is shocked, the others too except for Kyuhyun and Donghae.


Eunhyuk smiling like a pabo. " I don't know. Sorry." he said as stratching his head and the others just laughed seeing that funny scene.


"I just can't believe Hyukjae hyung  will turning to 29 years old in 3 days."said Ryeowook to him but he just smiling like a pabo XD


Ryeowook looking at the youngest. " But you're also guilty here Kyu. She's your lovely girlfriend, why did you want to pulling a prank to her." said Ryeowook to the maknae.


" Aish, Wookie-ah? don't you remember last year?" said Kyuhyun as he asking Ryeowook to remembering something.


" Oh, last year she got you.. haha.. her prank is the best ever." said Ryeowook as he praised Seohyun


" See, I have my own reason. I just want to revenge." said Kyuhyun and smirking.


"you're lucky because heechul hyung, siwon hyung and leeteuk hyung wasn't here. if they were here, they're gonna scolding you." said Shindong as the others just nodding their head.


" they wouldn't because this evil kyu will never get scolded by them.." he said arrogantly


" yeah... but this evil kyu will crying if her girlfriend scolded him." said S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter