This is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun;) Episode 1

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun and Seohyun reality show coming soon on 26th August

This Is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun)

              

After their sudden press conference yesterday, we got shocked when SM representative informed this couple are going to having their first reality show. The show was given a name ‘This Is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun). Juhyun was Seohyun real name, when they were asked why using Seohyun’s name. Kyuhyun replied “This is about our real life, ‘Seohyun’ was my wife name on stage as SNSD. In this show, rather than showing that we’re an idol, we want to show the real us”

Then, Seohyun added “ This is for our fans out there. I was hiding for so long time from netizen. So, this is time for us to reveal a little bit about us by showing them what we doing in our daily day”

This Is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun) takes the viewers behind the scenes, to unveil Cho Kyuhyun and Seo Juhyun’s normal, everyday life as idol-married couple. The use of Seohyun’s real names implies that the viewers will be seeing an up-close of her. This is will reveal how Kyuhyun’s real life after got married. Instead of their stage appearance as SJ and SNSD’s member, they want people to treasuring together with them in this journey.

 CJ E&M OnStyle's CP Kim Ji Wook stated, "The maknae couple or ‘first idol-married’ couple real lifestyle will be unveiled. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for the reveal of the lovely couple’s stories."

 

This Is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun) 1st episode coming soon! 1st teaser unveiled

 

First teaser for This Is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun) showing that Kyuhyun teased by Seohyun about how he loves to mention her name before when they were still in their ‘secret relationship’.

 

Are you ready for This Is Us (Kyuhyun&Seohyun) first episode on 26th Aug? Be ready!

 

23.00 KST  This Is Us (Kyuhyun&Juhyun)

First episode start!!

 

SeoKyu’s big house displaying on the television, camera is showing their beautiful garden, swimming pool at their back yard. After the camera finish displaying beautifulness at outside of the house. It then went to the living room, then, viewers can see Seohyun and Kyuhyun were watching television right now.

Narrator : This is a very beautiful house of  our idol couple Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Such a nice view in this morning.

 

Narrator :  But where are our  main characters? There they are, they looked cute being together ^^

 

They were suddenly noticed the camera then “Hello, This Is Us.” Kyuhyun said with a wide smile appeared on his face.

 

 “ I’m Kyuhyun” he was introducing himself

 

“~I’M KYUHYUN~~

 

Then “I’m Juhyun.” She was showing a ‘V’ sign and winked. “I’M JUHYUN~~”

 

*WINKEU WINKEU

 

“Yah, what are you doing?” Kyuhyun trying to cover her face from doing the wink again. “I never ask you to give a wink to the audiences.” He pouted.

 

PD-nim asking Seohyun. “Did he was always acted like this?”

 

Seohyun just let a loud of laugh then answering him. “Yes but this is also way to strengthen our relationship.”

 

Then the camera is focusing again to the couple.

 

“So, what are we going to do? Opss, we forgot to introduce our twin.” Kyuhyun said and he was pointing to Seohyun’s baby bump.

 

“Bear with us, in 5 months more. Our sisters and brothers will be an uncles and aunties.” He said and looking at the camera. Juhyun could only smiling listened to him.

 

“He had to call my unni as noona since they were his sister in law.” Juhyun explained then looking at the camera smiling.

 

“Actually, we haven’t had a breakfast yet.” Seohyun was telling to the camera.

 

“Yes, I’ve just drink a coffee and I gave her milk. Milk is good for pregnant woman. Am I Right?” the 27 years old man saying with his broad smile.

 

“So, to starting this very nice day, we must cook something delicious for our breakfast”

 

Seohyun was looking at him. “So, Mrs. Cho. There is anything you want to eat?” he is looking at Juhyun who was sitting beside him.

 

Juhyun was looking at him too while thinking.

 

“I want to eat ‘seolleongtang’ (Ox Bone Soup). Can you cook the menu for me oppa?” she asked.

 

Kyuhyun seems shocked to her request. “ Seo-seolleongtaeng?”

 

“Yes, seolleongtaeng. Don’t tell me you can’t. I want to eat that.” She’s whining.

 

Kyuhyun then smiled. “Anything for you Mrs. Cho but you must be accompanying me to buy the ingredients first.” His smirk evil was showing.

 

“Just go by yourself. I’m sure that there would be many of fans accompanying you ^^. “ she is teasing her husband.

 

Kyuhyun put his finger at his chin. “Hurm, maybe I should call someone to accompanying me.”

 

“Okay, okay. I’ll go with you.”

“You’re bullying a pregnant woman Cho Kyuhyun.”

“That’s why I want you to following me. Walking is good for a mummy and babies. You can count this  as your morning exercise.”

 

Then, they were out to buying the ingredients that Kyuhyun needs.

 

0745 am at Super Market

 

As soon they arrived at the supermarket all eyes were fixated on Kyuhyun and Juhyun. When they were going to choose their stuff, people around them were surrounding them in circle for looking at them. Some of them were taking picture of the couple. Then, they are waving to the crowded of people and saying ‘Thank you’ to them.

 

“WOW!”

 

“Oppa, can you buy this for me?” Juhyun pointed to the chocolates and smiles.

 

*Wifey acting childish

 

“Andwae. Sweet is not good for babies.”

 

CHOCOLATE → X

 

Juhyun was going to the ‘junk food’ corner. “How about this?” she was offering for it but again got rejected by Kyuhyun.

 

JUNK FOOD → X

 

“I thought you dislike junk food.”

 

“It just I feel wants to eat it.”

 

“Even if you want this, please control yourself. This is not good for you and babies.” He pointed at the crisp.

 

The staffs laughed because of Kyuhyun’s strictness to his wife.

 

“Good Husband”

 

Finally, they were finished.

 

When they were arriving at home, Juhyun was already in bad mood meanwhile Kyuhyun was in his cheerful mood but then “What’s wrong with you Juhyun?” he asked when saw her upset face.

 

“Nothing.” A simply answer from her.

 

Kyuhyun was looking at camera beside him. “Actually, she was mad because I didn’t buy her chocolates but this is for her too.” His voice was so slow so that Juhyun can’t hear him but at the same time he was peeking at her.

 

“I want to eat chocolate.” She was saying it to the camera.

 

“Pleaseeuu.”

 

“Juhyun, let’s go in.” Kyuhyun is holding her hand and going into house.

 

------

 

Seohyun’s part

 

“Kyuhyun oppa cook soup for me. While he is cooking, I will show this house to you.” She said and smiled.

 

Q : Why did you want to filming this show in your house. Most of idols or artists do not want to show their house. They would rather use a prop house.

 

“Different people, different thought, isn’t it?”

 

“Even our personal life was should be private but in this current situation, in this show. We wouldn’t do it, we want to show them the real us, our real life.”

 

“Plus, I don’t think that our personal life is in private anymore because there were many people knew this place already. Every day there would be reporters at the front the gate, sometimes our beloved fans. So, this place wasn’t a secret anymore.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter