This is us

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Breaking News] AGAIN! Seohyun rushed to hospital

SNSD’s Seohyun was rushed to hospital, it was witnessed by fan who was coincidentally saw her in hospital.

[+121,-87] what’s wrong with her? It’s been 4 times. It was like their marriage life is in problem

[+210,-98] again? Divorce then if you’re not happy. Poor uri Seohyun.

[+300,-101] are they even loves each other? So many things happened in just two month.

 

SNSD were in rushed went to hospital once they heard about the news. Well, now everything about Seohyun and Kyuhyun spreading fast. Moreover, this the 4th time she was rushed to hospital.

 

Hyoyeon was letting out heavy sighs and looking at her members who are worried for their maknae.

 

“Don’t worry, she’ll be okay. She’s strong, right?” Eunhyuk tried soothing the girls with his warm words. He was accompanying Hyoyeon at SeoKyu’s mansion when the things happened.

 

The hospital is in chaos when Kyuhyun and his hyungs arrived at the front emergency room. He’s lookin at the girls one by one, his eyes showed how worried he is. He kept looking at them, wanting for their explanation for what actually happened to his wife.

 

Eunhyuk is stepping closer to him. “She fainted.” He told the SJ maknae.

 

“It was your fault oppa.” Hyoyeon stood up and glared at him. She was mad to him, their maknae being in the ER because his stupid stubbornness.

 

“She was waiting for you like a crazy. She didn’t even eat her breakfast, lunch and dinner, even if she ate, it just a bit and it was ‘for the babies’. Do you really cares about her oppa?” all of the people at there are in silence because they know no one can stop Hyoyeon when she’s mad. Even Eunhyuk didn’t dare to do it.

 

But Taeyeon be bold enough by telling him to stop. “Kim Hyoyeon, stop it.”

 

Hyoyeon listened to Taeyeon and stand beside Eunhyuk, he put his arm on her shoulder. “She’s going to be fine. Don’t worry.” He said to her with a calm tone.

 

Kyuhyun stood like a stone. He’s crying. “I’m sorry” he uttered, looking at SJ and SNSD.

 

“I’m sorry for made her be like this.” He feels guilty because failed to be a good husband to her.

 

“I’m sorry.” He kneeled down in front of them. Leeteuk and Heechul were instantenous  went to him, asking him to stand up because the staffs were watching their ‘drama’.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah. Please, don’t be like this.” Leeteuk grabbed his arm.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah. Stand up. People are watching at you. Please, don’t make this thing be worst.”

 

Finally, he stood up. “Kyuhyun oppa. We understand how you feel. It wasn’t us who was supposed receive your apologize. It was Seohyun who deserve for that.” Sunny, SNSD’s ‘brain’ said to him.

 

Then, doctor came out from the ER. “Seo Joohyun-ssi’s relatives?”

 

All of them put their hands but then they pointed at Kyuhyun. “This is her husband.” Sooyoung told the doctor but obviously the 30’s woman knew about him because she was also the doctor who treated his wife when Seohyun hospitalized for the 2nd time.

 

“Don’t worry, she’s fine, babies are fine too. Just a slight fever and lacked of water in her body.”

 

“And also, this is her 4th time hospitalized right?” Kyuhyun nodded in embarrassment, maybe the doctor thought he’s not cares about his wife. But it’s the truth, isn’t it?

 

“I don’t want see her again being hospitalized, in other words. Please, take a really good care to her. I’ve told you before that she’s weak. Plus, she is brings a twin.” She is notifying him with a warn tone.

 

SJ and SNSD members were also listening to their conversation. Then, they went like ‘ooh’ when she finished.

 

“You may go see the patient.” She told him.

 

“What about us doctor-ssi?” Yoona was asking her if they can go see Seohyun too.

 

“All of you can see her but please do not make any noise in there. She needs an enough rest.” They nodded after listened to her.

 

-----

 

“Joohyun-ah, I’m sorry.” He kissed Seohyun’s forehead.

 

Then “Babies, forgive appa. Nappeun appa.” He was kissing the baby bump. Seohyun still sleeping, he’s observing his wife from the top. She’s really getting thinner like what Leeteuk said to him.

 

SJ and SNSD already went home since they’ve their own activities.

 

He rested his head on the bed as he held Seohyun’s hand. He is kissing her hand and looking at their marriage ring.

 

Their wedding ceremony flashing in his mind, he sighs. “How could I forget about my vow. You’re really an evil Cho Kyuhyun.” he was complimenting himself.

 

---

 

“Seohyun-ah,just forgive him. He is your husband.” Taeyeon said to the youngest lady.

 

Seohyun stayed in silence, all of her unnie were there accompanying her. It was Kyuhyun’s request since he had to go to SM.

 

“Unnie, I was already forgave him. It just him punished himself by not talking with me. How can he is expecting me to started everything. That was him who supposed to do that.” The unnies could only looks at each other. They do not know what to say anymore since Seohyun already have her answer for all their words.

 

See, when it came about Seohyun’s, no one can answer her. She was right too about Kyuhyun. He’s supposed to starting it first, their reconciliation.

 

“Maybe he’s still felt guilty.” Tiffany joined into their conversation.

 

Then, Jessica in, also joining their conversation. “Yes, I think so. Maybe you should start it first Seohyun-ah. You can’t expect him to do that when he’s still feeling guilty.”

 

“Sometimes, woman needs to start the first step.” Finally, Sica was saying something wise.

 

“Yah, uri Sica is getting smart.” Fany giggled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter