Surprise!

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk a long way, also a lot harder

With what seemed to feel between us can remember

Because precious time

I can feel is with

You know the hard times

Now, to be able to laugh

I want to see want to see a lot of

I think make me cry

- Call With All My Heart-

 

“Ah, oppa, no need to cover my eyes when I was already knew about the surprise. Let off your hand, I want to walk by myself” Seohyun whined to Donghae who was covering her eyes.

Hyoyeon glared to her boyfriend which was giggling all the time. “Yeah, you were already learned about the surprise but you still do not know what the surprise then.” Seohyun heard her Hyoyeon unnie spoke but the heard Eunhyuk received a slight hit from his ‘lovely’ girlfriend.

Slowly, Hyoyeon guiding her into their dorm and there were so many people waiting for Seohyun. They specially held this party just for Seohyun in order to celebrating her. But without Seohyun know there is someone special waiting for her in the corner of the living room. The special person were smiling when seeing her in good condition and able to smile again.

“Unnie, we didn’t reach there yet?” she’s impatiently asked to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was looking at Donghae, ordering him to open her eyes. “Okay, here we are.” Her eyes now free to see everything.

“SURPRISE!” SNSD and their guest screamed in joyful. Seohyun spotted her parent were also there too.

Seohyun’s smiling again when saw her unnie but the one who makes her feel more happy and surprised was. “Kyuhyun oppa.” She muttered when seeing her husband right infront of her now, holding a bouquet of rose.

Kyuhyun is leading his way going to her with a wide smile. The people around ‘woo’ at them, feeling happy for the couple too when seeing them meet after almost 1 week aparted from each other.

“Hi, eomma.” He greeted her by calling her ‘eomma’ and spreading his right arm for her while his left hand was holding the bouquet.

Seohyun is in tears, then going into Kyuhyun’s arm. Her tears wetted his shirt, she cried because happy, her husband was there. She felt safe in his warm embraced.

Kyuhyun was holding her shoulder. “Baby, stop crying. I’m here.” and kissing her forehead tenderly.

“I missed you oppa. Really missing you, why just now you’re coming here?” she asked

“I hate you. I hate you” and hit his chest repeatedly, meanwhile, Kyuhyun exclaimed in pain.

“Ouch, Joohyun-ah, stop it. This is what I got after sneakily going to airport at 2.00 am flied to Jap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter