Short Holiday

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Kyuhyun’s day off. He had planned to go his in law mansion. Since, Seohyun missed her parent.

 

Seohyun was sitting comfortably on the couch while watching her husband make tidy their living room. Seems like she want to makes Kyuhyun’s suffered but he want to do it anyway. So, why not she let him do it?

 

Kyuhyun is vacuuming the floor, wiping his sweat but still his face wear a smile. Maybe he’s happy even though he is tired but at least, he helped his wife.

 

Seohyun was in the middle observing Kyuhyun do his job when she heard his phone is ringing. “Oppa, your phone.” She told him but Kyuhyun giving a signal to her, asked her to answer it for him.

 

She took his phone, looking at the caller

잍특 형

 

Eeteuk oppa? She thought

 

Her hand was carefully sliding the screen.

 

“Oppa!” she literally screaming when answered it. Then, put the call into loud speaker.

 

“Hi, Seohyunie. How are you? By the way, where is your evil husband?” he asked seriously.

 

“Wait a minute oppa.”

 

“Oppa! Eeteuk oppa want to talk with you.” She told him, half screaming.

 

Kyuhyun rushed to her and takes his phone. “Yoboseyo, hyung?”

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, we were planned that we want to visited you and Seohyun. Today is your off day, right?” Leeteuk spoke but Kyuhyun could hear noisy sound at Leeteuk background.

 

“What you mean was Eunhyuk hyung plan? Not ‘we’ Right?” he said then he could hear Eunhyuk’s voice saying “how could he know about that?”. Seohyun laughed by herself, listening to Super Junior’s behavior. All of them were so funny.

 

Then, they could hear Shindong’s voice “Hyung, tell them to cook for us.” Then, they could hear Leeteuk sighed.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, you’re maybe already listened to them. I’m just come back from military for a weeks but them makes me being crazy.” Leeteuk complained.

 

“Oppa, himnae!” Seohyun was giving him an encouragement.

 

“Thank you, Seohyun-ah. My princess maknae.” Said Leeteuk.

 

“Yaa, hyung. She’s not your princess anymore. She’s my queen now.” Kyuhyun interrupted into their conversation.

 

“When will you guys come here? It just Joohyun and I were about wanted to visit eommonim and abeonim.” He told them.

 

“Right now?” The couple’s eyes went widened when heard Leeteuk’s question.

 

“Now? Where are you guys now?” they asked.

 

“We were already in front of your gate. Palli, open it for us.” Then, Kyuhyun gulped when heard his hyungs laughed at the behind.

 

“Haha, he must be shocked.”

 

“Speechless Kyu.”

 

“Kkanjuk Kyu is quiet now.”

 

All of his hyung was mocking him one by one.

 

“Haha, don’t worry Kyuhyun-ah. We brought food for you guys. It was us who visited you. Plus, we don’t want make Seohyun in trouble. So, please, open this gate now.” That was Heechul who spoke.

 

Kyuhyun took gate’s remote for opened it.

 

The gate is finally open. Then, they could see two vans entering their mansion

 

The vans stopped, one by one of SJ’s member getting off from van, waving to them. Seohyun was cheering happily when seeing the oppas.

 

“Yaa, Seo Joohyun. Stop acting like 5 years old girl.” He told her.

 

But, she didn’t listen to him. “ahh, Leeteuk oppa, long time not see.”

 

“Heechul oppa, how are you?”

 

“Hae oppa, you’ve become so handsome nowa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter