Welcome Home... Beautiful

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Seohyunie, he's back." said Heechul who is suddenly appeared in their practice room.


Seohyun looking him with her blank face, still don't get what is Heechul trying to tell her. "  Kyuhyun. He's already back from Japan. He is in..." Heechul haven't finished his word but Seohyun already in a rushed, running away from the practice room.


" Seohyun-ah, I haven't finishing my words." said Heechul and SNSD laughing, .


" Let her be oppa. They haven't seen each other for 1 month." Taeyeon said as the members nodded agree with Taeyeon.


" Yeah, Kyuhyun told me the same. It's hard when you've to hide your relationship but it was a worth things to do since you doing it for your beloved ones. Right?" said Heechul and its makes SNSD feel bit sad for the maknae couple. SNSD and Super Junior members know better what the two of them already through so many hardship in order to maintained their relationship.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seohyun quickly get up and rushed out from their practice room after heard Heechul oppa said Kyuhyun's already back but when he just about want to tell whereabout of Kyuhyun but she was already running away but it's okay. She know where he is.


Seohyun stopped running and walking normally, she know it'll bring some curiosity to others if they see her running in SM Ent. So, she acted like nothing happened and pretend to be cool. On her way to go meet Kyuhyun, she's coincidencely met EXO members.


Then. " Seohyun noona, Seohyun noona" Sehun repeating calling for her and she can hear Luhan's voice trying to telling Sehun to stopped but the EXO maknae really do not get easily to his hyung.


" Yes, Sehun? What can noona help you, little boy?" Seohyun answering to Sehun and goes to greet they closely.


" Nothing noona. It was just Luhan and Suho hyung who want to say something." Sehun said but the truth he just want to teasing his hyung. All of EXO member acknowledge that two feeling toward Seohyun but since they knowing Seohyun already taken by Kyuhyun, they have to act like they didn't.


" Deh, Luhan oppa, Suho oppa?" Sehun can't help but laughing when he hearing Seohyun calling his hyungs.


" N-nothing Seohyun-ssi." both of them saying in unison and it makes EXO members laughing, actually they've already trying not to laugh but they can't help to do that when they heard Luhan and Suho stuttered voice.


" Okay, take care. I'll go first, have something to do." Seohyun said then she continuing walking, as she left EXO, she can hear Luhan and Suho who is nowscolding over Sehun and it's makes her smiling. Sehun makes her remembering him, Cho Kyuhyun, Super Junior Maknae Evil.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, she's reach at the place, at the rooftop of SM Entertainment building. They called here as their meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter