I'll Be Waiting

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are in my sight, the only one deep in my heart
You are in my sight, the one I miss so much
I can’t be seen, my words can’t be heard
But I am here, I will be waiting for you
The one for me must be you
- I'll be waiting ( SNSD Seohyun )



" Unnie, you guys really.. jinjja. How could you did that to him. Poor him." Seohyun said as she looking her unnies who's now sit on the couch, watching tv.


All the unnies looking at her, same goes to Taeyeon, she stopped watching, then looking toward Seohyun. " What? Who?" Taeyeon asking Seohyun who is now standing front of the door.


" This" said Seohyun as she pointed her phone screen.


" What is that?" Jessica asking her, then go closer to Seohyun. She taking Seohyun's phone and take a look what was Seohyun trying show to them.


Jessica laughing. " Haha, Taengoo, you should see this. They already released some picture"


Taeyeon looked confused now, trying to scanning and accepting what was Sica talked about. " Aigoo, Radio Star? Kyuhyun? Musical?" Sica said as she trying to make her understand.


Then Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung rushed to them, just in case they want to know what it was about but it's different goes to Sunny, Fany, Taeyeon, Sica and Yuri who is now laughing hard. While Seohyun just standing and upset with the unnies.


" Wow, isn't this Seohyun and Kyuhyun oppa kiss scene, musical? Am I right?" said Yoona and also joined the others, make fun on Seohyun.


" Aigoo, our baby is mad right now. What should we do now?" said Tiffany as her looking Seohyun's who is now sitting alone at their dinning table.


" Maybe we should calling over her Cupcake oppa?" said Yuri, giving the members some idea how to persuading their maknae.


" Hahahaaha." Then, they can hear Seohyun's laughing, that wasn't her normal laugh that they can hearing it everyday. SNSD take a look at their maknaes, then they looking each other and laughing along with Seohyun.


Seohyun stopped laughing and look her unnies. " Why did you all laughing?" she asked


" We either don't know, we just followed you." said Hyoyeon. Then, they laughing again.


Sooyoung stopped laughing. " Okay, enough with that laughing stuff. Seohyun, why were you laughing awhile ago?" she asked


Seohyun looking them. " I just laughed because of Yul unnie called Kyuhyun oppa ' Cupcake oppa'. It was funny."


' But that wasn't funny. That was a fact." Yuri said as her trying telling Seohyun what was she said earlier not funny enough to made Seohyun laughing hard just like awhile ago and it makes Seohyun's pouted.


" But now, it's seem funny for me because Seohyun found it funny. Hahahaha." said Yuri as the other laughing along with them.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's 5.00 pm right now, the maknae line,  Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun just stay in the room while the unnies decided to go shopping maybe because it was been a long time they didn't shoping together. So, they using their leisure time to doing it.


Seohyun just looking the shiksin who's now in the kitchen, prepared theirself to eat and what makes Seohyun found its funny was Sooyoung and Yoona already planned to finishing all the food in the refrigator. Sooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter