"I Got A Girl"

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He look people around him, all of them busy taking pictures. Actually, that's not what they want but SM Ent instructed them to do so. And what makes him smile brightly, this is the first time they take a picture together. Yes, they do have a lot of pictures together but this picture is even more special for them. These images will be published officially by SM Ent and this picture will be their first official pictures . Seohyun looked at him and smiled .


Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun who are now surround by the Super Junior's ummas , they keep teasing Seohyun and it causes she blushed shyly. This is because they keep saying Seohyun and he was a match from heaven . The truth is he felt ashamed too when Seohyun's get teased by the ummas because they know the real status of their relationship.


Actually, he is not expecting the ummas will come tonight to watched over their musical. After all , today is Monday, it was a busy day for everyone and because of that he does not expected a lot but the ummas success for makes him touched. His parent and Seohyun's father is also come but they do not join talking with the ummas , they have their own thing , telling stories or talking about Seohyun and him.


" Oppa . " Kyuhyun awake from his reverie while ago as he heard someone calling him . He turned back.
Kyuhyun smiled sweetly . " Deh, Joohyun ? Good job. You are really jjang ! " He praised Seohyun who are now in front of his eyes.


The girl replied with a smile . " Thank you oppa . You too , jjang " . Seohyun said and they both laughed .


The ummas and  Kyuhyun's parent and Seohyun's dad came towards them. " Kyu , appa and umma want to go home now .Besides, it's already late. " Kyuhyun 's father said to him and he patting the back of Kyuhyun.


"Well, appa and umma . Care of yourself . I love you and thank you coming today . Appa busy I know . " Kyuhyun said .


" Seohyun , eommonim  go home first. " Kyuhyun mother said as she hugged and kissed Kyuhyun and Seohyun 's forehead . Indeed, it has become routine for his mother, hugged Seohyun  and kissed Seohyun's cheek.


He smiled again . "Well , take care and stay healthy . " Seohyun said as she waved towards Kyuhyun's parent. The ummas also already gone home.


Now, just Seohyun , Kyuhyun and Seohyun's father at behind the stage. " Uhm , appa even want to come back , you go back to your dorm today , right?" Seohyun father asked .


" Yes , appa . " Seohyun replied simply.


His father looked at Kyuhyun is silent and he holds the shoulder Kyuhyun . "I gave you the responsibility to make sure she got safely SNSD dorm . So, can I count on you ? . " Mr Seo said .


Kyuhyun replied happily . " Okay , Mr. Seo . I will . " Kyuhyun said with a smile.


Seohyun chuckled to hear the answer Kyuhyun  . " Kyu , didn't I told you to called me ' appa ' , after all, you're my son -in -law- to be, I know that you two not married yet but I'm sure, one day , both of you will . " Mr Seo told Kyuhyun with a serious face .


Again, Seohyun laugh softly but suddenly she stopped laughing because she felt like someone pinched her . Then , she looked at Kyuhyun who was beside her who is now showing his  famous evil grinned.


" Appa will go now . Take care my princess . " Seohyun 's father said to her as he hugged her.


" Deh , appa , drive carefully and take. Please tell the umma , I love her so much . " Seohyun said to her father.


Seohyun 's father hugged Kyuhyun . " I hope you will always keep her heart that you've stolen from her and protect her as you love her . " Seohyun 's father said in whispered to Kyuhyun and let go of him.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They get out from that place separately but all the way she go home, Super Junior's van follow SNSD's van from behind . This is because Kyuhyun has the responsibilities assigned to him by the his lovely girlfriend . Then, they made ​​it to SNSD dorm .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter