Worried

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SNSD's Seohyun Fainted - SNSD 3rd Japan Tour

[+2389,-1398] OMG! Our Seohyun-ie. What's wrong with her?

[+14728,-890] Poor our Seobaby, she must be tired. Himnae!

[+2679,-267] Yeah they must be tired. I was there,I can saw Seohyun's face was really pale, maybe she's sick. Wish the best for her :)

 

SJ's Kyuhyun spotted in Incheon Airport - flight to Japan

[+2989,-977] Kyuhyun? Japan? but why? I don't think SJ had an event to attend there.

[+1478,-6978] Something fishy, just after an hour news about Seohyun. Kyuhyun flying to Japan. my seokyu feeling

[+1709,-263] Family matter,maybe.

 

Seohyun's eyes slowly opening, the first thing she saw was the white ceiling. She learned that she is in hospital now after looking her surrounding.  She could feel someone holding her hand. Tight. Kyuhyun oppa?. She asked herself in disbelief. She can not see his face because he put his head on the bed.

Did he already knew about it?. Again, she's talking with herself while looking at Kyuhyun. Even he's sleeping, his hand tightly holding her. She's still dizzy, her head feel like spinning. She's caressing Kyuhyun's hair, softly as she remember about her unnies. Where is the unnie-deul? Did they already knew about it? Where are they?. Seohyun mumbled to herself. She is in silence while waiting Kyuhyun wake up from his sleep. She looked at the clock, its 6.30 am now in Japan.

Few minute later, she can seeing her unnies walking toward her but none of them showing their smile to her. When she saw her unnies, she felt happy but after looking at their cold expression, her smile fading away. Now she's really sure that her unnies already knew about it. What should she do now, she try acting calm. Then, before the unnies reaching at her bed, Kyuhyun's finally wake up.

Just in time oppa. she's cheeried inside when seeing Kyuhyun's wake up. He's brushing his eyelid before he's fully opening his eyes. When his eyes opened, he smiled to her. Oh God, her heart flutter. Oppa, you're so cute when you doing that. she thought.

Yah, Seo Joohyun what are you doing, your unnies on their way going here.she mumbling again to herself and staring at Kyuhyun. At that time, he turned his head to see her. Then, he move his hand, fixing her messy hair. Oppa, why are you acting so sweet this morning. Seohyun mumbling again inside. Amazed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun oppa." Taeyeon greeted to the man beside Seohyun, the others following the older saying their greeting to Kyuhyun except to her.

Kyuhyun replying their greeting and fixed his eyes on Taeyeon. "Taeyeon-ah, do you want discussing this thing now? I don't think now is the right time. She's just wake up after 12 hours in unconscious." he said to the SNSD leader. Then, looking at his fiance, he could see her face is pale. He is really caring about Seohyun

"If not now, when? We should figure out this thing now before we tell our company. We're already told the managers to not telling the company about this thing. They just give us 24 hour." Tiffany barge into the conversation, as usual showing her Tiff-manager side. The other unnie just sitting quietly on the couch, do not dare involving their self with Taeyeon and Tiffany. Even the cold Sica, sit quietly while looking at their maknae.

Seohyun couldn't speak for now. It wa because she knew it was entirely her fault but when she think about it again, it was Kyuhyun's fault too. They working on it together. "And you maknae, how dare you." suddenly Taeyeon pointed her finger toward her. Her eyes widened due of shocking. "I'm sorry unnie-deul.I didn't planned to keep this from you." she's finally speak. She can feel Kyuhyun's hand holding her hand, tight than before.

Tiffany looking at Kyuhyun." and you oppa?do you know about this?" she asked

"He don't know about this. I didn't telling him that I'm pregnant." she said on behalf for Kyuhyun. She do not want the unnies blaming Kyuhyun oppa for her fault.

"Maknae-ah, how can you easily saying that word. Pregnant. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter