Promise

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Super Junior and SNSD has seen out from SM building together

[Picture of SuJu and SNSD outside SM building]

What a shocking viewed when saw these two groups went out from SM building exactly in the same time. Maybe it wasn’t shocking news at all. But! Here, look at SJ’s Kyuhyun and SNSD’s Seohyun!, holding on each other? Shocking right? But nobody knew what happened. Plus, since now, there is no confirmation from SM about this matter or this pair who’s looked like a ‘couple’.

[+4541,-543] what a lovely view.. Seohyun and Kyuhyun? I'll be really sure, there would be a confirmation from SM after this.

[+2353,-655] Hello, he just helping her. Plus Seohyun was their little sister. Nothing happened. Its just SMTown family thingies.

 

[Breaking News] Seohyun - Kyuhyun reported to be dating

After what happened yesterday, SJ Kyuhyun reported to be dating with labelmate Seohyun. The picture of them still fresh in mind, the way Kyuhyun holding Seohyun's hand. It was really something but it wasn't ended there. Yesterday, few fans witnessed Kyuhyun sent and accompanied Seohyun went to Seohyun's parent house. But there was still have no confirmation about this couple.

 

Finally, SM confirms Super Junior's Kyuhyun - SNSD's Seohyun relationship

Welcome maknae couple, 4 days in confusion. finally, SM confirmed Kyuhyun and Seohyun is currently dating! But SM didn't saying anything about when they get started dating. Still, congratulation to Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

 

 

Seohyun is at her parent apartment now. Actually, she didn’t want to but after what happened 5 days ago. Everyone asked her to stayed here for awhile, till the situation allowing her to get out from her hiding. When she was about want to thinking about it, she looked at Kyuhyun.

She knew he is also wanted her to do the same thing or maybe he doesn’t Seohyun feel lonely since he is busy preparing for SJ 7th album. Plus, he had to think how to solved their problem as soon as possible, for her and baby.

A heavy sighed set free by Seohyun. Her eyes started examining the living room, taking a quick look to see if anything has changed by her mum. But nothing changed, it was still like before. SNSD’s big photo still hanging there, she smiling when saw the picture. It was taken on their debut day, after performing Into the New World in ‘Inkigayo’. All of them was so happy when seeing their parents at the back stage including her. Being an only child wasn’t easy, when she chosed to followed her dream, she knew her parent it was so hard for them to let her go. But now, here she is, everywhere she go, people called her ‘SNSD Seohyun’.

“Joohyun-ah.” Mrs Seo touched her shoulder. It makes Seohyun awake from her daydream. She is quickly turning her head. “Eomma.”muttered Seohyun.

Mrs Seo smiled. “Lunch sweetheart.” She told. Seohyun took her mother hand, caressed then kissing it. “Eomma, I’m sorry.” Her head lower, do not want to see her mum eyes.

“Sweetheart, what done is done, it’s okay.” Her words made Seohyun feel warm. At the same time, guilty, guilt fo making her parent through this ridiculous situation. She knew how much they trusting her but after this whole thing happened, the only thing she could do now is seeking for their forgiveness.

"Joohyun-ah. Be strong. Eomma and appa always be with you." Mrs Seo looked at her closely and kissing her cheek.

She smiled. "I will never judging you, I'm sure Kyuhyun can take care of you, loving you and I used to thought that you and Kyuhyun is a match made from heaven." she said and hugged Seohyun. Tears was fallen, both of them crying between a sadness and happiness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter