Reality

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun and Kyuhyun are on their way going to SM office, Kim Young Min required to meet them there. Seohyun’s looked worried, same with Kyuhyun. They were shocked when their manager called them, telling them that Kim Young Min sajangnim want to meet them.So, it must be something very important.

After 15 minutes drove, they’ve finally reached at SM building. It’s been awhile for Seohyun didn’t go here. They were calmly walking to SM building, Kyuhyun was holding her hand tightly, rubbed her hand with his thumb.

 

They reached at the front of Kim Youngmin’s office.

 

Knock, knock,knock. They knocked the door.

 

“Yes, come in.” he ordered them to come into his office.

 

Slowly, they walking into his room with a nervous feeling but never let each other hand. “Anyeonhaseyo sajangnim.” They greeted him politely.

 

“Deh, please have a seat. I have something to discuss with you two.” He spoke seriously.

 

They were sitting and facing Kim Youngmin sajangnim. “We received an offer from OnStyle.” He said.

 

“OnStyle?” Kyuhyun asked for assuring what he heard before..

 

“They would love to makes a reality show for you two.” He added, looking at them two.

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun were looking at each other. “I’m sorry sajangnim. Can you repeat it again? What?” he asked again in disbelief

 

“OnStyle would love to produce your own reality show. Just like Jessica &Krystal show” He repeated it.

 

“So, I want you accept this offer.”  Kim Youngmin sajangnim looked at them.

 

“But what if the rating is not good?” Seohyun expressing her thought.

 

“Luckily, OnStyle doesn’t care about that. They said they will be proud if you accept this offer because their director was SeoKyu’s fan.”

 

“Remember when Onstlye broadcasted your wedding ceremony? The rating for it was 41.9%.” he told them with a serious face. Meanwhile, the couple gasped in shocked with their ‘really’ expression.

 

He was looking at the couple. “And we will accept 15 million won as the payment” once again Kyuhyun and Seohyun gaped in shocked.

 

He patted Kyuhyun’s back. “See, the director was really your loyal fan.” Kim Youngmin sajangnim teased them with Kyuhyun replied with a bitter smile.

 

“And this is will be good opportunity for people accepting you. By let them know about your love. OnStyle want to show your love to the public.” He added, again with his serious face.

 

Kyuhyun was looking at his wife, from his expression, seems like Seohyun know that he is asking about her opinion because this is not just about him but them. This is about their family.

 

“This is up to you oppa. I think you know what is better for us.” She said to him. Then, she could see a wide smile from him.

 

He is happy because what Kim Youngmin sajangnim said was true, this is actually big opportunity for them. Big opportunity for people learning about their love and accept them slowly.

 

Then, they continue discuss about it with representative from OnStyle company.

 

------

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were walking away from Kim Youngmin sajangnim with a relief feeling. At first they thought Kim Youngmin was going to scold them but the plot twisted to be good story than what they thought. See, you shouldn’t thought something bad about someone.

 

When they walked, they were coincidentally met their new hoobae, Red Velvet. Irene was the first greeted the couple. Maybe it was because she was Seohyun’s friend.  So, she started it. “Annyeonghaseyo we’re Red Velvet imnida.” Four girls introducing their self,

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Red Velvet leader, Irene imnida.” Irene introducing herself with Seohyun replied ‘Hi’ to her.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Seulgi.” When Seulgi introduced herself, she could see her eyes were fixed on Kyuhyun but Seohyun decided to ignore it.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Wendy imnida.”

 

“Aigoo, pretty.” Seohyun praised her while Kyuhyun just looked at his wife behavior.

 

Wendy was smiling. “Thank you sunbae-nim”

 

“Just c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter