I'm Sorry Oppa

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were arriving at the hospital, they were immediately brought her to emergency room and all of the girls just watched how their maknae was brought into the emergency room by nurses. They could only pray for her.

 

SNSD were waiting for Seohyun nervously outside of the emergency room, at the same time they were scared. Scare if something happened to their maknae.

 

It was been twice she rushed to the hospital but including this time it will be thrice.

 

After 30 minutes, finally the doctor exited from emergency room. SNSD ran to the doctor. “Who is her relative here?” the doctor was asking them.

 

Then, immediately all of them raised their hand while saying “We’re her sister.” They said together in unison.

 

Taeyeon as the oldest among them went to her. “How about her?” she asked.

 

The female doctor was giving them a smile. “Don’t worry, she’s fine but please never let her do everything by herself. I mean, there must be someone who accompanying her if she wanted to do something.” She told them accurately

 

“And the babies are fine but the mummy wasn’t, she’s still weak. She need a full rest and seems like she’s worrying much about something. I hope you all can help her. I’ll take my leave first.” She said to them and giving a bow.

 

“Thank you Dr.” Said the 8 girls. All of them were in relief when heard that the babies are fine but then their face in bitter when heard that their Seobaby was still weak and stressed over some matter that they didn’t about what.

 

----------------------

 

Seohyun eyes opening her eyes slowly, she’s still in dizzy and she didn’t know why she was lying on the hospital bed.

 

“Why I am here?” she asked herself as she touched her head.

 

But then, it seems like she's remembering something, her hand quickly went to touch her stomach. “Babies, are you still there?” she asked as her tears was about want to falling down.

 

“Your babies still there.” Someone answered her as the person walked toward her.

 

“They’re safe” she added.

 

Thank God.

 

She looked up to see the person. “Boa unnie.” She uttered when looked the person leading her way went to her bed.

 

“Hi CHO Seohyun?” she pressed CHO as she want to teased Seohyun and smiled. Now, she is sitting on the bed, beside of Seohyun.

 

“Unnie, what are you doing here?” she asked in confusion.

 

Boa then smiled again. “I’m just happened to be here.” She said, caressing Seohyun’s hair.

 

“By the way, your unnies already went home, they have to do something. You fine with that right?”

 

Seohyun’s lazily smiling to her. “I’m fine”

 

They're really into their conversation right now, speaking and telling about each other. Suddenly,  “Seohyun-ah, did Kyuhyun know about this?” Boa is now holding her hand.

 

Seohyun was gasped for a while. “I don’t know if the unnies already told him about this” she said as looking for something.

 

“What are you looking for?” Boa asked when saw her like that.

 

“Looking for my handbag, maybe my phone was in there.” Her eyes fixed on the closet.

 

“Here it is.” Boa handed her phone to her.

 

“Hyoyeon gave me this when they asked my help to care over you for them”

 

“Thank you unnie.” The phone was by her.

 

Her jaw was almost fall when she saw amount of the messages or missed call she received from her husband and her parent and in-law.

 

“Seohyun-ah, why? What’s wrong?”

 

“Seems like Kyuhyun oppa still do not know about me.”  She said and Boa was like :O surprised.

 

“Oh my gosh. So, Soshi members forgot to tell him and your family about this”

 

“Maybe they do not want tell him without my permission since I ever told them to not telling Kyu anything without my permission.”

 

“Yeah, maybe, still they really know about your stubbornness. So they didn’t want to” Boa said, teasing her.

 

She smiled when remembering about her stubbornness. “Yup, plus, the unnies already went through a lot of hardship because of me. Maybe they want to tell him but they forgot because too worried about me.” Seohyun said.

 

Boa hugged her. “So, you’re going to telling him or not?” she asked.

 

“I will, after this.” She told her.

-----

“What?!! Cho Joohyun!” he yelled on the phone screen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter