Finally

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She smiles as she wake up from her sleep, looking around, searching from someone but then she remembered that she is in Japan now. She is smiling for being such a cute foolish in this early morning. Kyuhyun. Yes, he was the one she looked for. Being apart from him for 1 week really made her missing him like a crazy.

She’s breathing heavily when remembered what happened 1 week ago.

-flashback-

“Seohyun-sshi, I want you to going to Japan, join your members for the concert. This is an order.” Said Kim Youngmin to her.

Luckily, Kyuhyun was with her that day. “What? You want her going to Japan?Why?” he asked.

“Just for 1 week, after that, we will announce about your wedding. Plus, it just a week ago we confirmed about your relationship and the community still trying to accepting you. Now, we have another problem, Dispacth got Taeyeon and Baekhyun picture while they dated.” Kim Youngmin told them.

Finally, she knew why SM wanting her to followed their order.

“So, I’m asking for your attention. Just for 1 week.” He spoke again. Kyuhyun looked at her closely. “Do you want too?” he asked her.

She gave him her sweet smile. “If this benefited to Taeyeon unnie, so I’m okay with that.” She said.

“But please told their manager for take care of my fiancé, makes sure she’s not overly hard-work, practicing. We have two live here.” He told to SM CEO firmly.

 

-end-

 

So, it’s been 1 week, the thing she should do now is waiting for SM calling her and told her for back to Korea. Luckily, everything goes smoothly and baby also healthy, since baby has 8 aunty caring for him and mommy.

Her phone is ringing, quickly she taking her phone and looking the ID caller.

 

 Cho Kyu<3

 

So, it was Kyuhyun.

 

“Yoboseyo oppa.”she answered.

She could hear the person over there chuckling but no one answered her.

“Oppa.” She called again. He was clearing his throat before talking.

“Joohyun?”

“Deh?”

“How was Japan?” he asked simply.

She is giggling. “Japan..always awesome. Never let me down.”she’s answering him.

“And it makes me forget about you. How dare Japan makes me forgot about you.” Seohyun added and giggled.

“So, I wasn’t supposed to call you. You’re already had Japan. So, forget me forever.” He said and pouted.

“Maybe I should end this call.” He added.

Seohyun was in silence for minutes before she started talking.

“ Aigoo,oppa? Forget it, I was just joking. Hey, you’re going to be a father. How can you being such a childish there.”she said, for his cute behavior earlier.

“Of course, I am Baby Kyu. That’s what the fans called me” he proudly told her.

Seohyun’s eyes widened. “What? Baby Kyu. I am Seobaby for sure, you are just an Old Kyu.” She was again.

She didn’t know why but she liked to tease Kyuhyun nowadays. Maybe baby want her to do so. But Kyuhyun was also easily to get upset and sulking whenever she and she needed persuaded him.

“There you go again, saying me old.” He said.

“Just forget about it. Oppa? Have you eaten your breakfast? Forgot to ask you, how’s China?”

It was her turn to ask Kyuhyun about his journey to China.

“China was also awesome.” He simply answered.

“Just awesome?” she asked.

“I wish you were here Joohyun-ah. I missed you and baby” He said in sudden, made Seohyun touched over his cute confession.

“Really?” “Me too, I wish you were here with me. When I woke up, the first person I looked for was you Baby Kyu.” She said but in the end, teasing him again.

“Joohyun-ah,let’s go breakfast. I’m hungry.” He told her. Again, she smiled.

Nowadays, Kyuhyun always acted cute when talking with her.

“Aigoo. Go eat your breakfast. I already had mine.I missed you appa” She told him and showing her aegyo to him.

“Okay eomma. I missed you and baby too.”

 

That’s how their conversation ended.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[140625] SNSD back from Japan

 

[+453,-56[ finally, Taeyeon’s here. Welcome back to Korea. #alwayshere

[+564,-78] where is your boyfriend? No one would pick up you at airport? Poor you. Taeyeon b***h!

[+

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter