Miracle?

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day weather is so good, Kyuhyun and Seohyun decided not to go anywhere as they want to be with each other in their home. It’s been two days they be an official husband and wife, so, now Kyuhyun can tell to everyone that they’re ‘official SM couple’ now.

Seohyun starting her day with preparingbreakfast for her beloved husband, she cut the veggies and fry eggs and sausage. Prepare a western breakfast for Kyuhyun is pretty much easier for Seohyun because she’s always made it for her sister. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was at up stair, in their room, make tidy in their bedroom.

“Fuh, finish!” he uttered as sit on the bed while looking around the room.

“This is why I called Cho Kyuhyun.” He continued.

“Look at this room, clean and clear.” Then he is walking to down stair, looking for his wife. Slowly he walked, peek his wife who was really focusing over doing her work.

“Yeobo..” he back hugged her and kissed her neck.

“Oppa, stop. I need to finish this.” She told him.

Kyuhyun put his hand on her waist. “I love you and Sarang.” He confessed in sudden. So cheesy.

“We love you too oppa. Let’s breakfast.” She said and smiled.

Kyuhyun helped her to preparing breakfast on the table and then he told her to sit quietly and letting him do it by himself. Such a caring husband.

 

“Thank you yeobo for breakfast,it was so yummy.” He gifted Seohyun kiss on cheek.

 

"Joohyun-ah, go sleep." Mrs Seo told her to go sleep. They just got back from walking around Seoul, Seohyun want to feel fresh air at night.

Seohyun turned and looking at her mum. "I'm waiting for him eomma.Plus, it's still too early to sleep." she said. She's waiting for her husband back from his musical. Actually, he's given a holiday but he refused it and here she is, waiting for him.

Her phone was ringing.

"Deh, ah, Fany unnie, really? I want to watch it too..so jealous to both of you." she spoke as she is envious to her unnie because had a chance to watch Kyuhyun and Sunny's musical today.

"Send my regard to Taeng and Sunkyu unnie. Tell Sunkyu unnie,she's jjang!"

"Unnie, by the way. Had you seen my husband?" she asked

"Oh, really? Alright. love you unnie. Bye." she bid a goodbye then off the call.

As of the result from waiting her husband, she slept on the couch. Then, she's awake when she felt someone wake her up.

"Joohyun-ah,Seo Joohyun." the voice called her

She brushed her eyes before open it. "Hah, deh."

"Oppa." she said when seeing her husband right infront of her eyes.

"Why you sleep here? It's cold right now" he said to her softly.

"Next time, don't wait for me. Care for your health first." he said.

Seohyun's still sleepy. "But I missed you." she told him cutely and he smiling widely after hearing her words.

He's holding her hand. "Let's go to our room." he lead her walking to their room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They filled their day watching television together, they watched ‘You’re All Surrounded’ that she recorded for they watch together, Kyuhyun even complimented that Seunggi was a great actor when they watched it. But when he complimented that Go Ara is beautiful, Seohyun’s face turned red due of jealousy and she's even cried. Oh God

-  flashback -

“He’s great actor.” he said in a serious tone.

“Of course he is. My bro-in-law., Seunggi oppa." Seohyun said proudly and glared at him.

He glared back at her then back to the drama. “Wah, Ara is becoming more beautiful now. It’s been a while I didn’t see her in our agency.” He bluntly said in front of his wife and smiled.

Then, he is looking at his wife. “Right?”he asked.

Seohyun’s face was in red. “Joohyun-ah, why?” he asked when saw her face.

“How could you praising another girl in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter