Kyuhyun Oppa here, Kyuhyun oppa there ♥

Lovely Box Of Seokyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's sitting on the couch, smiling alone as her looking at her phone screen. Her unnies could hearing her giggling.
" Yah, maknae. What are you looking there?." asked Jessica toward her.


She's looking at her unnies who's now landed their eyes look at her. " D-deh??. Aniyo, there's nothing unnies. Just looking some pictures." she said as giving her unnies a smile and back to do what she did before.


Yoona and Yuri seem planning something. They silently walking behind their Seohyun and they quickly taking her phone from her. " We got it. Seohyun's phone!" . two of them shouted.


" Unnies, give my phone back. Please." Seohyun begging YoonYul to give her phone back as her hand trying to take the phone but YoonYul keep playing with her.

 


" Oh, Seohyun was looking at her Prince Charming earlier." YoonYul said after they looked the pictures and once again Seohyun trying to taking the phone but YoonYul making their way running away from her.


" Yul, give that to me." asked Jessica to Yuri. Then, Yuri running go to Jessica give her Seohyun's phone.


" Unnie, don't." as her said that her phone already landed on Jessica's hand. The others just laughing along. They enjoy teasing the youngest.


" Oh, that's why she was smiling like a babo. Hey guys. Come here, see Seohyun's Prince Charming." said Jessica and the others start go to her except Hyoyeon. They've look the picture. Then, they start again. " Uri maknae is grown up now." Sunny said as the others also giggling.


She stopped her eyes at Hyoyeon. " Hyoyeon unnie, help me." said her. She know Hyoyeon will help her because Hyoyeon is her guardian angel.


" Yah, Sica. Give her phone back." asked Hyoyeon as her is going taking Seohyun's phone from Sica. Then she take it but after her take a look of the pictures. Then, it's twist now, Hyoyeon going back to the 7 unnies and laughing together.


" Seohyun-ah, unnie cannot help you either. So, you're looking for your boyfriend picture and your kiss scene." said Hyoyeon and the others burst out a loud laugh as they heard her words. Seohyun's cheek now blushed, red as a tomatoes.


" Aigoo. Our maknae's blushed. She must be embarassed as we caught her doing this." said Fany to the members.


" Seohyun-ah, unnie felt jealous toward you." Taeyeon said to her and the others look her.


" Jealous? Why?." asked Seohyun to Taeyeon.


" Because, you can kiss your boyfriend in public." said Taeyeon, the members burst out a big laugh.


" Yah, midget. It was because they are in musical together. Babo-yah." Sooyoung said to their leader as Sica push Taeyeon's head with her finger. She's ended up smiling.


" Our Taeng must be missed her Teukkie oppa." Sunny said as Taeyeon just smiling again to them.


They giving back her phone, as Seohyun got her phone back. She slip out her tongue, doing "mehrong' to the unnies.

Actually, she is happy now, it's been a while since her and the unnies able to playing like that again because some of them not stayed at the dorm anymore. And today was Taeyeon unnie's idea for make them gather again in their dorm. Then..


Ding, dong. Ding dong. Ding dong. Their door bell ringing.


" Sica, go open the door." Taeyeon ordering Sica but she's forgot something, Sica is their ' Lazy Girl '.


" Oh, I forgot that. Nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter