Chapter 26 - Confession

Puwede Paki Sabi Na Lang

 

-recap-

Kim made her way to the “special” place hoping that the path she is going to is right. When she reached the place, suddenly lights .

She can see a romantic table setting for two, a violinist and a cieloist, and a handsome looking guy in a tux next to the violinist holding a boquet of pink tulips. That guy is no other than Gerald.

Kim: G-Ge?!

-end of recap-

Gerald handed the boquet to Kim.

Gerald: Flowers for you Kim. Yes, ako nga ito. Gulat ka noh? Gwapo ko kasi. (^___^) (laughs)

Kim: oo nga eh.

Gerald: Ano? Paki ulit nga yung sinabi mo. (^_^)

Kim: Huh?! (O_O) anong sinabi ko? Wala akong sinabi. (>////<)

Gerald: oh, bakit ka nagblu-blush? Aminin mo na kasi na ang gwapo gwapo ko. (poking Kim’s side) Amin na. (^__^)

Kim: Che! (>///<) pangit ka! Ang pangit pangit mo! (sticks her tongue out)

Gerald: Ok, I’ll accept being pangit, but I want you to know that you…

Kim: I?

Gerald: look…

Kim: look what?

Gerald: uhmmmm… (>///<) you look gorgeous.

Kim: uhmmm, thank you. (>///<)

Gerald: did you like my surprises?

Kim: Yup. I did. Thank you ulit. But can I ask something. Why did you do all those things? Anong meron?

Gerald: I’m glad you liked it. Wala namang meron. I just want this day to be special for you.

Kim: Thank you Ge. (^_^)

Gerald: No problem. I would make everything possible just to make you happy. You know that right?

Kim: Yes. I know that and I am thankful for that. Thank you for always making me happy Ge. Thank you.

Gerald: Hey, enough of the drama. Shall we?

Gerald led Kim towards the table and the violinist and cieloist started playing.

Kim: Wow naman Ge! Ang ganda ng ayos. Paano mo to ginawa?

Gerald: Syempre dapat maganda. Para ba naman sa isang napaka gandang babae. Saka alam mo naman ako. Magaling ako sa lahat ng bagay. (^_^)

Kim slapped Gerald’s hand on the table.

Kim: You never fail to find a way to ruin the moment do you? Ok na e. Natutuwa na ako sa sinasabi mo, kaso bigla mong siningitan ng kayabangan mo.  

Gerald: Hindi kayabangan kung totoo ang sinasabi mo. And all that I am saying are the truth. (^_^)

Kim: Fine! Sabi mo e. (^_^)

Gerald: are you hungry?

Kim: medyo. (^_^)

When Gerald heard this, he clapped his hands twice and waiters showed up bringing them the food.

Kim: (O_O) wow! Where did they came from?

Gerald: They were already here. Akala ko ba gutom ka na, go on and start eating. (^_^)

They started eating. As they ate, they just talked about life, their vacation, etc.

When they finished their 3 course meal, Gerald asked Kim something.

Gerald: Kimmy. May I have this dance?

Gerald offered his hand to Kim.

Kim: Why, of course Ge. (^_^)

They started to dance with the song (So close – Jon McLaughlin)

Gerald: Kimmy.

Kim: Yes Ge?

Gerald: Thank you.

Kim: huh? For what?

Gerald: for being you. For being here, with me.

Kim: Well, in that case. Thank you.

Gerald: why?

Kim: for the same reasons as yours. For being you. For being here with me. (^_^) Thank you for coming into my life. You made everyday with you special and happy.

Gerald: well then, the feeling is mutual. (^_^)

Kim: I never thought that we would end up being this close.

Gerald: how come?

Kim: If you would go back to our first meeting it looks like that. You were cold and rude and I don’t like people who are like that. And it seems like you don’t like people like me as well; noisy, hyper and all in all ME.

Gerald: I’m sorry for being like that to you. It’s just that you were you and it annoyed me for a bit. In my defense, I am not like that to you only. Ask around and you would know that I was like that to everyone. As a matter of fact I changed since we became friends.

Gerald stopped talking for a while to twirl Kim.

Gerald: I became friendlier because of you. Before I never greet others and even talk to them if it is not important but now, it’s like every people who knows you knows me as well and when you greet them I do the same. You have that effect on me, and on other people as well. You are viral you know?

Kim: Hey! I thought you were thanking me. Why are you calling me like something that is harmful now? (>3<)

Gerald: Well, you are harmful. You do remember that you are a walking Accident Prone Area. (laughs)

Kim: I am not!

Gerald: You are! You always get into trouble and you are as clumsy as Goofy! (laughs)

Kim: Hindi naman! Minsan lang. (^_^) (laughs)

Gerald: Seriously, you need to be careful and take care of yourself ok. I would not always be around to carry you to the clinic or pick you up when you fall down. I want you to be safe always ok.

Kim: Yah! Why are you saying that? It’s like you are going to leave me! I won’t let that happen! And you even promised me that you won’t leave me ever right?!

Gerald: hey, Kimmy. Don’t be sad. I’m not leaving you ok. I would stay true to my promise. I’m just reminding you, because like what they say “The only permanent thing in this world is change”.

Kim stopped dancing and hugged Gerald instead.

Kim: Basta! I won’t let you leave me ever! Kahit anong mangyari hindi kita papakawalan.

Gerald patted Kim’s head.

Gerald: ito naman parang bata.

He broke off from the hug and placed his thumbs on each side of Kim’s lips too form a smile.

Gerald: oh, smile ka na Kimmy. Bawal kang malungkot ngayon ok. Dapat happy lang. (^_^)

Kim: Just stay with me always and I promise I will always be happy. (^_^)

Gerald: dapat lang no! tara na upo muna tayo, ngalay na ako. (laughs)

Kim: tara.

The two of them walked arm to arm back to their seats.

When they were seated, Kim remembered to ask something.

Kim: Nga pala. Bakit ditto mo pa napiling gawin ang lahat ng ito? Nahirapan tuloy ako papunta ditto. Buti hindi ako naligaw. (>3<)

Gerald: kasi alam mo namang special itong lugar na ito sa akin. When I showed it to you, I just thought that, maybe, just maybe it became special to you as well. ( _ _) I didn’t think that you wouldn’t like this place. We can transfer to another place if you like.

Kim looked at Gerald and saw the disappointment on his face. She placed her hand over his and squeezed it.

Kim: Ge, look at me. I love the place. We don’t need to transfer and you are right. This place is special for me now. Everything that involves you is special to me because you are very special to me. Remember that ok.

Gerald: I’m happy that you see me as someone special in your life. You are very very special to me too. You are a person who I can’t imagine living without. You just don’t know how afraid I am with the thought that you would leave me. That is why I want you to know something.

Gerald took both of Kim’s hands and held it tightly, then he looked straight to Kim’s eyes.

Gerald: When I met you, everything around me turned lively and happy. Because of you I became someone better. I learned to socialize and have fun. Everytime I see you there’s something in me that draws me near you and makes my heart beat faster. Whenever I come to your room to wake you up, I see you smiling while sleeping and I am wishing that it was me your dreaming of, that it was me that was making you happy even in your sleep. When Enchong asked you if he can court you I was very worried. You know why?

Kim: why?

Gerald: because you might agree and take you away from me. I was afraid that I won’t be able to tell you how I feel. I did everything to make this day special because of this purpose, which is telling you how I feel. Kim. My Kimmy. I want you to know that I…

Gerald stood up and went beside Kim. He knelt in front of Kim and held Kim’s hand.

Gerald: I LOVE YOU KIMBERLY SUE YAP CHIU. I love you with all my heart. I don’t know how but I do. I love you Kimmy. Here I am kneeling in front of you confessing my love and asking you a question. Will you let me court you and show you how much I love you?

Kim just sat there dumbfounded and surprised with Gerald’s declaration of love for her.

Gerald: Kimmy?

Gerald squeezed Kim’s hand to wake her up from her reverie.

Kim: (O_O) huh? What?

Gerald: Kimmy, I asked you and I will ask you again. Will you let me court you and show you how much I love you?

Kim: (O_O) I don’t know what to say Ge! It’s all too sudden.

Gerald: Kimmy, all you have to say is Yes or Yes. (^_^)

Kim: Ge, you’re my bestfriend. (_ _ ) I don’t know if this is a good idea.

Gerald: Yes Kimmy, I am your bestfriend, but what is wrong with the idea of loving you and courting you. If you’re worried about your parents, I already asked their permission. It took a long time to convince Tito Frank but he gave me his blessing.

Kim: they what?! (O_O) Ge, I just told you before, I don’t want to lose you.

Gerald: You won’t lose me Kimmy. If you would say yes, I would only become closer to you. Don’t you want that?

Kim: But Ge, I’m afraid that if this won’t work out I might lose you. I don’t want that to happen.

Gerald: Hey, Kimmy. Listen to me. You won’t lose me, coz I would do everything to make this work ok? Trust me please.

Kim: Wouldn’t we last as bestfriends rather than being romantically involved? I want us to last.

Gerald: Kimmy, I understand if you don’t want to. (_ _ )

Gerald stood up and started walking back to his seat when Kim started to talk again.

Kim: Ge, wait….

...

enjoy... next update na ang sagot ni Kimmy... What do you think guys? XD