Chapter 25 - Letters To...

Puwede Paki Sabi Na Lang

 

-recap-

Gerald: Wala yun. I just want to make you happy and I remembered you favourite flower so I called for the delivery.

Kim: Thank you so much Ge! I am very happy! (^_____^)

Gerald: Anything for you Kimmy! (^___^)

Gerald turned around and hugged Kim.

-end of recap-

It is their last day at Tagaytay. They spent the rest of their vacation roaming around the City and even buying pasalubong for their family and friends. All they did was play, joke around and tease each other. As they pass by other people that see them even thinks that they are a sweet couple.

*flashback

Kim and Gerald are walking around looking for pasalubong when they noticed other people looking at their way.

Kim: Ge, bakit sila nakatingin sa atin?

Gerald: Baka nagwagwapohan sa akin. (^_^)

Kim: Kapal ng mukha mo! (pinches Gerald’s ears)

Gerald: Aray! Aray! Kimmy joke lang! Aray.

Kim: Eh may dumi ba ako sa mukha?

Gerald looks at Kim’s face closely.

Gerald: hmmmm, wala naman ah. You look perfect.

Right then, they heard one group of girls talking.

Girl 1: Look. They are so sweet. How I wish I have a boyfriend as handsome and sweet as him.

Girl 2: Yeah! She is so lucky.

Girl 3: We have to admit. They look good together.

Girl 4: The girl is gorgeous; no wonder the guy loves her. (sigh)

Back to Kim and Gerald.

Kim: so that answers why they keep on looking at us. (laughs)

Gerald: They think we look good together. (^___^) I agree with them. Do you think we are sweet?

Kim: of course not! There is nothing sweet with what we are doing. Like, hello, we are bestfriends.

Then Kim puts her arms over Gerald’s shoulders.

Gerald: (whispering) yeah, we are just bestfriends.

Kim: Are you ok Ge? Is there any problem?

Gerald: nothing. I’m just a little tired. Let’s go. We should finish buying pasalubong. I am already hungry. (^___^)

Kim: Sabi na nga ba! Gutom lang yan. Tara na!

*end of Flashback

Again, it is their last day in Tagaytay and Gerald wants it to be special, so he planned something for Kim. He woke up early and left Kim alone in the suite to start working on his plan.

When Kim woke up she saw a letter on her bedside table so she read it.

“To The Beautiful Girl Reading This Letter,

                Good Morning. Rise and Shine Sleepy head.

                I will be out for the day. Don’t miss me too much ok?

                Go to the dinning area and you would find your breakfast ready. Finish it all up.

                                                                                                From The Handsome Guy Who Wrote This Letter :D”

Kim: Iniwan niya ako ditong mag isa. Ano ba yan! Ano naman kaya ang gagawin ko ngayong araw. Hay!

Kim went to the dinning area as Gerald instructed in the letter and she found all her favourite breakfast on the table.

Kim: He wants me to finish these all? Ang dami! (O____O) Well, gutom naman ako saka favourite ko ang mga ito kaya… Ubos nga ito! (^____^)

Kim ate the food Gerald cooked for her and again found another letter.

“To The Hungry Beast Who Ate All The Food,

                Hi! :D For sure naubos mo yung pagkaing inihanda ko! Alam kong matakaw ka eh.

                Nasarapan ka ba? Dapat lang! :D

                Wag mong kalimutang maligo! Nakahanda na yung bubble bath para sayo. Enjoy and Relax. :D

                                                                                                From The Greatest Cook In The World”

Kim: Nilait pa ako! Akala mo naman hindi siya matakaw. HMPF! Buti na lang ipinaghanda niya ako ng bubble bath. Makakapag pawala ng stress. (^___^)

At the bathroom she saw the bathtub ready. So she took her clothes off and dipped in. By the tub she saw a remote control and when she pressed the play button her favourite song started playing.

Kim: Wow lang. Talagang favourite songs ko. Gusto niya talaga akong mag relax huh. Bakit kaya? Anyways, mamaya ko na iisipin yan. Mag rerelax muna ako. (^____^)

After her bath, Kim looked in the closet for her clothes and only found one new pair of shorts, a new t-shirt and even new shoes.

Kim: (O____O) Where are my clothes? Bakit ito lang? Teka, hindi akin ang mga ito.

When she picked the shoes up she saw a letter folded beneath it.

“To The Relaxed and Fresh Looking Girl,

                Where you able to relax? Maganda ba yung songs na nag play kanina?

                Don’t worry about your clothes. I placed them somewhere safe.

                Do you like the clothes? The clothes in this closet are my gift to you. Wear them or else!

                Go down to the lobby and talk to the receptionist. There is something there waiting for you.

                                                                                                                From The Ever Good Smelling Guy”

Kim: Gift? Ang dami ko pang damit tapos gift? Hindi ko din naman birthday ah. Ang demanding talaga ng lalaking yan! As if naman may choice ako sa susuotin ko! Arggg! Ano na naman bang pakulo ni Gerald ito? Well, wala naman akong gagawin ngayong araw makiki ride na lang ako sa trip niya.

She followed what Gerald said in the letter so when she went down to the lobby and went to the receptionist.

Kim: Uhmmm, miss.

Receptionist: Yes ma’am. What can I do for you?

Kim: Pinapunta kasi ako ditto ni Gerald. He said there is something for me here.

Recceptionist: ahhh, so you are Ms. Kim. Here is what Mr. Anderson wants to give you.

The receptionist gave Kim her a book. Her favourite Nicholas Spark’s book which is; “The Guardian”

Kim: (O____O) Oh My G! Are you serious?!

The receptionist was surprised with Kim’s reaction

Receptionist: Ms. Kim. Is there any problem? This is what Mr. Anderson told me to give you. Where you expecting something else?

Kim: uhmmm, no no! There is nothing wrong. There’s no problem. I was just surprised and overwhelmed. I wanted to buy this book for a long time but I always fail to do so and now I have one right here. Oh thank you! Thank you!

Kim was so happy that she even hugged the receptionist.

Kim: Thank you so much.

Receptionist: uhmmm, Ms. Kim I am happy that you are happy but you shouldn’t thank me. All I did was give the book to you. You should thank Mr. Anderson, it is from him after all.

Kim: Well, I’ll thank him later when he shows himself from me. (^___^) Still thank you. By the way, did he leave you any message or letter?

Receptionist: Well, he just told me to tell you that you should read the first page of the book. I think there is something written on it.

Kim: Oh, ok. Thank you. I should start reading this then.

Kim showed the book and then left.

 She took a sit in the lobby and opened the book looking for Gerald’s letter in it. When she found it, she read it immediately.

“To The Most Beautiful Book Worm There Is,

                Did you like the book? I know this is your favourite and you wanted to buy it but you always spend your money on food so here it is.

                You can read it for today. Go to the café in the hotel, read it there. I know you would be able to enjoy reading there.

                                                                                                From The Most Handsom Book Worm In The World”

Eager to read the book, Kim went to the hotel’s café and chose an empty seat in the corner of the café which has a view of Tagaytay. As Kim was reading the book a barista came near her and gave her a drink.

Barista: Grande Caramel Frappuccino for Ms. Kim.

Kim: oh, I’m sorry but I didn’t order anything.

Barista: Yes, you didn’t Ma’am but Mr. Anderson instructed us that when a girl carrying a book and sits in this part of the café I should give her a Grande Caramel Frappuccino and say it is for Ms. Kim. You are Ms. Kim right?

Kim: ohhh. Yes, I am Kim. So, Ge is the one who ordered this. I am just wondering why is it just Grande?

Barista: Oh, Mr. Anderson strictly instructed us to make it only Grande, because you might palpitate with too much coffee.

Kim: He really knows everything huh, even where I would sit. Hands down na ako sa kanya. Anyways, thanks for the drink.

Barista: Welcome Ma’am. Just approach me or any of the baristas if you like anything else. Mr. Anderson arranged everything already. Feel free to order.

Kim: Ok, thank you. Might I ask? Did he left you anything like a letter?

Barista: oh, yes, before I forget, Mr. Andderson wanted to give you this.

The barista handed a letter to Kim.

“To The Palpitating Coffee Lover

                How’s the book? Enjoying it?

                How about the coffee? Dahan-dahan lang pag-inom ha.

                When you the clock strikes 4 stop reading for a while and go to the suite.

                                                                                                                From Your Personal Hot Barista”

Kim: Ano naman kayang meron mamayang 4 sa suite? Naku, naku Geraldo! Mga pakulo mo talaga.

Kim just continued reading the book while drinking the Caramel Frapp waiting for 4 o’clock.

When it was time, she left the café and said her goodbyes to the baristas.

She went to their suite expecting to see Gerald, but to her dismay he isn’t there. She went directly to her room and was shocked to see that her room was transformed into a parlor and a stylist was even there.

Kim: What happened to my room?! Who are you? (O_____O)

Stylist: We converted it into your own personal salon. We are your stylists. (^___^)

Kim: Wait! Just Wait! Why? Stylist for what? Anong meron? (O___O) (@___@)

Stylist: Mr. Anderson instructed us to give you an over-all make-over. (^____^)

Kim: Where is he! Tell me where “Mr. Anderson” is!

Stylist: I’m sorry Miss Kim but we don’t know as well. He just called us and told us that this is a VIP appointment.

Kim: I’m sorry for shouting and being OA. (__ __ )

Stylist: There’s no problem about that. We just want to make you look dazzling for Mr. Anderson. If you may, we are asking for you cooperation.

Kim: Oh, sure! (^___^) I will.

The stylists did their magic on Kim. If she was beautiful then, she became more beautiful and even the stylists we’re amazed with their work.

Kim looked in the mirror and was shocked at what she saw.

Kim: (O___O) is this me??

Stylist: Yes. You are very beautiful. You are even the most gorgeous client that we had.

Kim: (>////<) don’t be like that. I’m just an ordinary looking girl. You made me look beautiful today. Thank you.

Stylist: No. You are already beautiful we just enhanced it to perfection! (^___^)

Kim: (>////<) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you all.

Stylist: Ms. Kim, Mr. Anderson sent a box. I think it is what you would be wearing for the event.

The stylist gave Kim the box.

Kim: Oh, thank you.

Stylist: We should be leaving now. Enjoy your night Ms. Kim. (^___^)

Kim: Ok. Keep safe. Till next time. (^__^)

Stylist: Sure. Just call me if you need my expertise. (^__^)

When the stylists finally left, Kim looked at the box and saw a message.

“To The Most Beautiful Girl I Know,

                I’m sorry if you needed to go through the make-over and all. I just want you to feel special.

                You know that you are beautiful to me no matter.

                Wear the dress that is in this box and also the shoes and Mang Cardo would pick you up at exactly 6pm.

                                                                                                From The Handsomest Guy You Know

                P.S. You would look good even if you are only wearing rags. ;D”

Kim: Itong si Ge wala ng ginawa kung hindi mambola. Saan naman kaya kami pupunta?

Kim wore the dress did a final look in the mirror, when someone knocked at the door.

Kim: Who is it?

Mang Cardo: Kim, ako ito si Mang Cardo.

Kim opened the door.

Kim: Oh, Mang Cardo kayo po pala.

Mang Cardo: Andito ako para sunduin ka. Tiyak magagalit si Sir Gerald kung malate tayo.

Kim: Anong oras na po ba?

Mang Cardo: Mag 6:30 na.

Kim: (O____O) ano po? Naku, tara na! bakit po ngayon lang kayo kumatok?

Mang Cardo: Baka po kasi nag bibihis pa kayo e. Ayaw ko naman po kayong pag madaliin.

Kim: Nako, lagot tayo pag na late tayo. Alam niyo naman yung si Ge. Sobrang haba ng pasensya! Sobra!

Mang Cardo: (laughs) ay, tara na po.

Kim just grabbed Mang Cardo’s arm and ran towards the car.

Kim: (panting) Mang Cardo, tayo nap o.

Mang Cardo: Pasok na po kayo.

Kim entered the car and sat at the back seat.

Kim: Mang Cardo?

Mang Cardo: Ano yun Kim?

Kim: Alam niyo po ba kung ano ang meron ngayon at may ganitong mga pakulo si Ge?

Mang Cardo: Hindi ko din alam. Pero sabi niya, gusto niya daw gawing espesyal ang araw na ito kaya lahat ng ginagawa niya ay espesyal.

Kim: Ah, ganoon po ba. Mang Cardo?

Mang Cardo: Ano yun?

Kim: Saan po tayo pupunta?

Mang Cardo: Alam kong alam mo kung saan tayo pupunta. Isipin mo lang maigi. Saan ba ang espesyal na lugar na pinag samahan ninyong dalawa?

Kim: Espesyal?

Kim is still thinking where that special place is when the car came to a halt.

 

Mang Cardo: Andito na tayo.

Mang Cardo opened the car door for Kim. 

Mang Cardo: Hanggang ditto na lang ako. Ikaw na bahala. Alam kong alam mo kung saan pupunta. (^___^) Enjoy.

Kim: Pero Mang Cardo.

When she turned around to talk to Mang Cardo, she saw Mang Cardo starting up the car and getting ready to leave.

Kim: Ito bay un? (sigh) bahala na.

Kim made her way to the “special” place hoping that the path she is going to is right. When she reached the place, suddenly lights .

She can see a romantic table setting for two, a violinist and a cieloist, and a handsome looking guy in a tux next to the violinist holding a boquet of pink tulips. That guy is no other than Gerald.

Kim: G-Ge?!

one long update... XD enjoy... pabitin muna ok... XD