I have a Date/ My name is Minho

Because Of You

Author´s POV:

The day wasn’t very special. Oh that’s what Amber thought. Yesterday she almost kiss Krystal, but Sully ruin the mood, Amber wasn’t really sure why she felt that rush to kiss her, she just met Krystal yesterday but the girl had something that makes Amber go wild and adventurous. But it’s not like Amber could really do anything. She just wandered if Krystal feels the same.

Krystal, on her side, was so nervous. Today she will ask Amber on a date, a real date, she couldn’t sleep thinking in the right words, even the right way to smile, she even rehearse what she would say in case Amber rejected her. It wasn´t something new that she likes a girl, she always knew that she likes girls and boys, even her family knows. But she never felt like this before. Amber had something that make Krystal feel warm on the inside, maybe was the way Amber smiles or the way she was shy.

The girls were in the school. Amber was trying to focus on the class while Krystal was trying to remember what she rehearses. They don’t know how their lives will change at lunch.

Amber’s POV:

Boring, I already know this. Why Mr. Smith is teaching this again.

“Mr. Smith, can you please explain again the method. I didn’t get it” A kid say.

Oh right. There’s new classmates and it’s part of the program. Aw I want to see Krystal.

“Of course, you’ll see when you’re doing an integration you need to know the basics formulas so you can integrate for example…” Mr. Smith was starting to explain again.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

“Oh well kids, we’ll explain it the next class. Don’t forget to bring your homework” Mr. Smith dismissed us from class.

“I’m so excited, my brother in law it’s coming today Amber” Key squeal suddenly to me.

“Oh so you’re finally meeting Luna’s boyfriend? The one you didn’t like at the beginning?” I said loud to him.

“Well just imagine that your little sister tells you she is dating with someone 3 years older than her” Key defends himself.

“Ok, what’s his name?” I reply to him.

“Jinki, but everyone calls him Onew” Key answer me without an emotion.

“Mmm I think I know the guy Key, he is pretty clumsy and kind. Just like Luna” I told him and start running.

“Amber come back here! Luna is not clumsy! She’s not aware of her environment!” Key yell at me.

I run to the cafeteria and sit our regular place, I was laughing so hard, key always get mad when we told him than Luna is clumsy, I mean even she says that she is clumsy. I start taking out my lunch when I suddenly hear key behind me.

“You’re dead” Key whispers in my ear.

“Ok ok, I’m sorry” I said to him before he does something.

“Ha ha you’re face was priceless Amber” He reply at me.

We start to eat, after a few minutes Luna and Taemin arrive with Sully and Krystal, Krystal looks really nervous.

“Hi Princess” I said to her.

“Hi Baby Koala” she said to me with a smile.

“Wow wow wow! What was that?” Luna ask me pointing me and Krystal

“Our pet names” Krystal reply to her.

“Oh so cute! Baby Koala” Taemin squeal toward me

“Only Krystal can call me like that without any damage Tae” I reply to him pointing him with my fork

“Hey hey stop the violence on your brother in law Amber” Sully yell at me.

“Baby Koala, can I talk with you alone?” Krystal ask me.

“Yeah of course. I need to go for something at my locker” I stand up and start walking with Krystal.

We start walking outside the cafeteria and Krystal wasn’t saying anything. She looks kind of gloomy now.

“What’s wrong? Someone bother you?” I ask her.

“No, nothing is wrong. I just want to ask you something” She reply while looking to the ground.

“You can ask me anything you want” I said to her with a smile.

“Will you go on a…a…” Krystal was lowering her voice.

She is stuttering suddenly, why I should do?

“A what?” I ask her.

“Date…” she whisper to me.

“You want to go on a date with me?” I ask her again.

“Yes” She answer me more calm

“When?” I ask her as I reach my locker.

“On Saturday, we could go to eat some ice cream and then go to the aquarium. I heard that they have at least 2,000 species” Krystal explains to me.

Oh she is so cute, I sure like to go with you Krystal but I still don’t get the part of a date.

“Sounds really good, but…I don’t get the date part” I said to her as I close my locker.

“Oh, you know. A date, like a boy asking a girl out” She explain to me awkwardly

“Oh” I reply to her.

“But instead of a guy it’s me asking you out” She whisper to me.

My heart was beating so fast, Krystal was asking me out on a romantic date. I could feel my face get read and hot.

“So…I’ll see you at the…” I look at her.

“I don’t know, you’re the one who lives here remember?” She was smiling.

“Oh yeah. Well I guess I can ask my brother to take us to the aquarium and then we can eat some ice cream.” I told my plan to her.

“I like the idea” She just laughs.

“Of course you do, it was your original idea” I said while laughing.

We start walking to the cafeteria, we didn’t really talk we just walk together and then look each other sometimes. I feel really like…you know that movie where Drew Barrymore likes someone they have a date and then the guy realizes that she is not that awesome? I feel like Krystal is going to realize that and then she is just going to step away from me.

Krystal’s POV:

I can’t believe I just have a date with Amber on Saturday. I’m so happy. Oh we’re almost at the table. I’m going to kiss her on Saturday. I have no doubts about it.

Saturday is going to be great

“Krystal!” I see Luna calling me

“ Yes?” I answer her.

“This is my boyfriend: Onew, Onew this is our new friend Krystal” Luna introduce me to her boyfriend.

“Nice to meet you Krystal” Onew said to me while shake my hand.

“Nice to meet you too” I reply to him.

“Hey you Dinosaur come here NOW” I heard a guy call Amber with a scary tone.

“Krystal this is my older, and weird, brother Jonghyun” I hear Amber said while she was walking to the guy.

The guy hug her and then whisper something in her ear.

“Em hi Jonghyun” I said while I wave my hand.

“Hello!” he reply to me.

I sit at the table and start to eat; I didn’t see the boy sitting in front of me until he talks.

“My name is Minho” I heard

“Oh, my name is Krystal” I answer him.

“I’m Sully’s brother and Amber’s cousin” He told me.

“Oh. Nice to meet you” I said to him.

He just smiles and waits? What was what he was waiting? This kid is kind of weird. I turn around and I saw Amber really sad.

Who make MY Baby Koala sad?

“Amber do you want the half of my watermelon?” I ask her with a wide smile on my face.

“Oh…yeah I would love to” She just smiles at me

I really could kiss you right here right now

I stand up and give the half of the fruit to her, Key suddenly moves and left me his spot next to Amber.

“Thanks Krystal” she reply to me sweetly.

But even like that I steel feel Minho looking at me. He was making me feel nervous. He also looks like sad. But well I just met him, and also I like Amber. So I didn’t care that much.

“Okay well was a pleasure to meet you all, I have to go baby” Onew stand up of the table.

“Okay babe, drive safe and study really hard” Luna told him.

“Bye” he said and starts leaving.

Also Jonghyun get up and smile to us, and start to go with Minho and Onew. I was talking with Amber when suddenly Minho spoke.

“Em Bye Krystal, I hope we can meet again” He said to me with a smile.

“Om yeah, ok, bye” I reply dryly.

What was that?

Author’s POV:

Amber knows immediately that her cousin feel something for Krystal and maybe that will be an obstacle for her.

 I’m lost; she will realize that Minho is better than me

Krystal was really happy for the date but also feels weird about Minho towards her

I don’t get why he suddenly spoke to me, but I need to focus on what really matter to me: AMBER

At the same time Minho was happy and glad to meet Krystal

She is so BEAUTIFUL; it’s the first girl that doesn’t melt with my smile I guess that’s why I like her

Amber’s POV:

Ah what can I do? If Minho likes Krystal I’m lost, there’s a little chance that Krystal likes me, but I can’t do that to my cousin right?

I was already in my room when I start thinking about Saturday; I really like Krystal a lot. I just hope everything turn out right. I need to remember what Jong told at the cafeteria

“That girl likes you baby dino”

“I hope Jong its right” I said to myself

Minho’s POV:

I’m going to ask Sully if Krystal had someone special, even if it is. I do really think I’m the best option. I’m tall, I have muscles, I do sports, I’m a gentleman and I’m handsome. Even if Sully doesn’t want to tell me I’ll ask Amber.

“Krystal, what a beautiful name” I said to myself.

Jonghyun´s POV:

I was thinking about Minho, my cousin indeed likes Krystal too, but I see for really far that Krystal likes my baby dino. I was thinking when Hae knock on my door.

“Jong, can you borrow me your basketball ball for today?” He ask me without enter the room.

“Of course” I get up from the bed and give him the ball

“Thanks dino, I’m going to play with my friends, wanna come?” Hae was dribbling the ball.

“No thanks. Hae can I talk to you?” I said to him while sitting on my bed

“Yeah, what’s what is bothering you?” Hae sit next to me.

“You know I went to Amber’s school today, so Onew can see her girlfriend, well Minho met Krystal, and I’m little worry about our baby dino bro” I said to Hae.

“Worry? Because Minho meet Krystal? I don’t get it bro” Hae was trying to understand me.

“He likes Krystal Hae, he even tries to start a conversation with her” I look at my brother

“No way! Really? Wait…Amber knows this?” Hae was so surprised

“I don’t know, maybe you should go and talk to him” I said to Hae

“Yeah maybe. Don’t worry dino, Jessica assure me and Fanny that Krystal likes Amber a lot” Hae reply to me while smiling

“OK…have fun with the guys” I said while I just grab the remote for the TV

“Ok” Hae wave her hand at me saying goodbye

I really hope Minho understand that Amber likes Krystal.