The Last Song

Because Of You

No One’s POV:
The day had finally arrive, it was the day for the first senior dance. Everyone was so happy and talking about how amazing the dance was going to be. Everyone except for one person, Key.

He was nervous about going alone to the dance; after all he had planned this dance and the other ones too thinking that Dongwoon will be there.

“I find and amazing outfit baby” Krystal voice was so loud

“I thought you didn’t know how it looks Amber outfit?” Sulli was looking at her friend while eating her lunch

“I don’t know, she only give me hints of how it looks, but I think I find a matching for those hints” Krystal was really happy

“Well, my brother is wearing this great outfit, he will look so handsome” Luna was daydreaming now

Krystal, Luna and Sulli start talking about the outfits and who will look better.

“What up?” Henry appear about nowhere

“Hi Henry” Amber speak through all the commotion in the younger girls talking about the outfits

“So, I have a date” Henry said while leaning himself over Key

“Good, so we will meet her tonight I guess” Amber said while staring at Key

At this moment the usual Key would probably killed Henry for leaning on him, but Key was looking at something. Or better yet, he wasn’t there.

“So, this girl is really cute and fun Teddy…” Henry was speaking when Krystal turn and shot a deadly glare to him

“Amber!, AMBER” Henry reply while putting his hands in the air

“Your girlfriend is really scary” Henry mumble to Amber

“You think so? I think she is great” Amber reply while smiling

“Have fun” Key said suddenly making everyone look at him

Key got up from the table and leave the cafeteria with a small smile.

“What is going on with him?” Sulli ask Luna concerned

“He is been acting like that since we start talking about the dance, I guess he thought Dongwoon will be his date I don’t know…I hope he rot in hell” Luna add while eating a piece of sandwich

Everyone keep eating their lunch and talking about tonight, the big night, their first senior dance.

They head toward their homes after school so they could get ready for tonight, everyone thinking something different.

Krystal´s POV:

I hope this match Amber’s outfit, I want to be the perfect date for her…I still can’t believe this is her last year, I’ going to miss her.

Amber’s POV:

I feel good, I feel fine, I feel really y and comfortable with this outfit. I hope Krystal think I look y, I hope we match.

Key’s POV:

Relax, this night it’s your night, have fun Key and forget about the plan. We deserve to have fun and enjoy our night.

Henry’s POV:

I hope they like her, I mean even if they don’t I like her so yeah, I hope she likes me.

They have decided that they will meet at the gym, so they could be more surprise tonight.

The music was blasting, she was walking slowly with the high heels, she was looking for someone, someone really special.

There was a boy with a black suit was waiting near the speakers with a cute smile waiting for the girl that has healed his heart without knowing.

She was late now, she was almost running towards the gym with a huge smile on her face thinking of tonight.

He was walking slowly towards the gym door with a frown, he was worry and he was anxious. He was ready to enter.

Henry’s POV:

I was moving with the music while looking at the gym, I was near the speaker as I told her, so we could find us better.

(Henry’s Outfit: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/195787_152874731396205_2152475_n.jpg)

“You look so handsome Henry” I heard her voice and I feel my heart get faster

“Th-han-k-ks, you look stunning Bora” I stutter while I was staring at her

“Thanks, so where are your friends” She seem really comfortable

“Um yeah, let’s meet them” I said while grabbing her hand softly

She follow me with a huge smile and we start walking towards some tables that were on the other side of the gym. I smile when I saw familiar faces.

“Hi guys, this is my date, Bora. Bora this are my friends” I said with a huge smile

“Hi Bora” Krystal was smiling, she look so beautiful with her outfit.

“Hey” Key was sitting with a huge grin on his face

“Nice to meet you guys” Bora reply

“We should go and dance first o you want to sit?” I ask her

“Let’s dance” She pull me towards the dance floor.

We started dancing and having fun, when I realize Amber wasn’t here yet. Probably she will be in some minutes.

Krystal’s POV:

I was sitting with Key looking at everyone dance. I frown a little when I saw my cell phone, Amber was already late. I guess Key understand my worries.

“Hey, what about we dance? Amber probably got a little too much to get ready, we will be back by the time she is here” Key was smiling softly

“Yeah, I guess” I reply and get from the chair with him

We start dancing just like when we were at the Liu’s house. That was such a funny dinner.

We have been dancing for a long time when I feel a pair of hands grab my waist. And by the look of Key, it could only be…

“Amber” I whisper

“Sorry I’m late, I want to buy you something and by the way you look so beautiful” Amber was whispering to me

I turn myself to found my girlfriend with a bouquet of purple lilys on her hands and I big smile to me.

(Amber’s Outfit: http://data.whicdn.com/images/14610110/tumblr_lot7yb6v111qzc5oko1_500_large.png)

(Krystal’s Outfit: http://es.drama.wikia.com/index.php?title=Krystal_Jungℑ=Krystal_Jung-jpg)

“We don’t match so much” I said with a small smile

“We match perfectly baby” She said while giving me a sweet kiss.

We start dancing when Key grab the bouquet and went to put it at the table, he come back and start dancing alone next to us.

I turn to see Amber and she gives a nod; we went towards Key and smile to him. Amber starts dancing behind him and I grab his hand and dance in front of him.

“We can dance together Key” Amber shout to him

“Thanks” Key shout back to us

***’s POV:

I was looking everywhere, where he could be, I keep walking towards the people when I saw him. He was dancing there with a smile, he look so cute and yet so y.

I start walking towards him; I was some feets away from him when the most unexpected thing happens.

Key’s POV:

I was dancing; I’ve been dancing for almost an hour with Amber, Krystal, Henry and Bora. I was having so much fun, when I feel someone looking at me. I turn to find some familiar eyes looking at me. I feel my heart beating faster, he was some steps away from me but he suddenly stop, he was looking at behind me. I turn myself just to find those piercings eyes.

“Oh my god” I mumble

“What’s wrong” Henry ask me suddenly

“I…I” I was speechless

“Key, are you ok?” Amber grab my arm

I feel myself getting torn apart in two half. There in front of me was him, in the white suit that we choose.

“Em, hi Kibum” His voice echoed through my mind

“What are you doing here?” I ask him coldly

“I promise you we were come to your first senior dance together” His voice so soft

“What are you doing here?” I heard Amber ask

I turn my body to find those brown familiar eyes, in the other side was he, I sigh and left the gym running. I heard him calling me, I heard only him calling me.

I want that YOU call me, not him

I sit outside the gym, I feel tears coming down my face, I feel like my chest was been pressed I feel like I couldn’t breathe.

“I’m sorry” I mumble more to myself

***’s POV:

I saw a slim figure run outside the gym, I follow the figure, I try to walk as fast as I could, but these heels weren’t helping me.

I finally reach him, he was sitting outside the gym, crying. I recognize the figure and went next him.

“I’m sorry” I heard him say

“Kibum, what happen?” I sit next to him

“Miss V?” He ask me with a stain face

“I know, when I put a little of effort I’m completely stunning” I said with a smile

“Yeah” he said while cleaning his face

“Want to share what happen?” I ask him again

“My ex is here, but also someone else that I start liking” He seem so confuse

“So the problem is that you like this person, but your ex is here?...I don’t see the problem Key” I look at him

“I…me neither” he give up

“So what about you go back there together and talk to them?” I try to encourage him

“What should I say?” He ask me

I point towards his chest; I smile to him, and whisper the sentence:

“Listen what your heart is telling you”

Amber’s POV:

“What are you doing here?” I ask him

“I want to see Kibum, but I guess he doesn’t want to see me” He answer me

“And you! You don’t have respect Dongwoon, you should leave Key alone” I yell at the tall guy

“I’m sorry I can’t, I love him I won’t go anywhere without him” Dongwoon reply to me

“Jong, please find Key, I’ll put Dongwoon on his place” I mumble to my brother

“No, Kibum needs to talk to him, Kibum would decide” Jong’s voice sound so low

“Who are you?” Dongwoon come close to Jong

“I’m Kibum’s friend” Jong answer him not feeling intimidated by Dongwoon seize

“Friend my , leave him alone” Dongwoon was mad

“Lookboy, I’m not scared of you, you don’t have any right to say anything because as far I remember, and you screw things up. Kibum doesn’t need someone that can’t control his hormones” Jong got closer to Dongwoon

“Look monkey face you better back off” Dongwoon push Jong

“Stop it” Key voice sound louder than the music somehow

“Amber, I’ll take the things from here, go and have fun with Krystal, you too Henry” Key was standing there

I grab Krys hand and pull her to the other side of the gym, Henry took Bora to the tables. I turn to see Krys and kiss her cheek.

“This night it’s a disaster” Krys mumble to me

“Why are you saying?” I ask her

“Our outfits didn’t match and now this” Krys said while pointing towards Key

“Baby, the night is fine, you look beautiful, we’re having fun here together. As long you’re here with me, this night it’s perfect” I look at Krys at her eyes

“I love you” She whisper to me

“I love you too” I kissed her

Jong’s POV:

I look at Kibum, he was so cute and with the white jacket he look so handsome. I smile towards him when I feel this giant boy push me again. I turn to see him with a serious face.

He thinks that because he is taller than me he can bully me, ha, that’s how a BOY thinks

“Stop it” Kibum push Dongwoon away.

“We need to talk, outside now. The both of you” He commanded I follow him without hesitation

We walk outside the gym and look at Kibum; he was in front of us with his eyes close.

“Kibum” The giant start to talk when Kibum turn and glare at him

“Look, I’m going to talk, ME, not you or Jong” He said with a serious face

I just nod to him, while the giant struggle a little to understand the situation.

“You can’t appear like nothing happens at MY first senior dance; we broke up because you cheat on me. I’ve told you, that you better not comeback to me when this dude didn’t love you back. We’re nothing Dongwoon, I don’t feel anything for you, you lost me” Kibum voice crack a little.

“So you prefer this monkey face?” the giant shout with teary eyes

“He is my friend, I like him okay, I do prefer him, and because he wouldn’t force me to do anything I don’t want. He come to the dance even when he doesn’t have to. He is in college Dongwoon, he doesn’t need to come to stupid High School Dances, but he did it because he knew I was going to be here alone” Kibum was red from anger

“I want you to go now, we’re done and you don’t have any right to come here” Kibum state to the giant, the one leave pretty mad pushing me on his way

“He needs to control his anger” I mumble

“Jong” Kibum call me

“Hmm?” I ask him

“Why you didn’t call me?” Kibum was looking at the sky

“Because I know you need time, I know I’m so childish that you forget that I’m the older one here” I explain

“What are you doing here?” He ask me this time looking at me

“I…just want to see you smile, I like you Kibum, more than a friend. But it’s too soon; you just got out for a long relationship, so…I just want you to know I was here, to you. Even if you don’t feel the same or you’re not ready” I smile to him.

I got closer to him and tip toe a little, I kiss his forehead and smile to him.

“You look really handsome” I said with a smile

“You too” He reply to me

(Key’s Outfit: http://kpopadik.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/key.jpg)

(Jong’s Outfit: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=shinee+jonghyun&view=detail&id=BAE6E09DFC165144B61F42D19F1FFB83E2D26DB6&first=121&FORM=IDFRIR)

“What about we go back there and dance?” I said while offering my hand

Kibum grab it without thinking and we went inside the gym again. We walk towards the dance floor. I smile to him and we start dancing to “Be my baby” by Wonder Girls

“Jong…” Kibum call me

“Yes?” I ask him while dancing

“Thanks” that was all he said but to me means everything.

 I turn to see Amber and Krystal dancing close to each other with wide smiles. Everyone was having a blast.

“Kibum” I call him

“Hmm?” he said while jumping with the music

“You’re awesome” I shout

“Okay” he reply to me

“Kibumie” I call him again

This time he turn to me with a fake annoyed face, I chuckle to see his reaction. I got closer to him and whisper something in his ear.

“You heal my heart with a smile”

“Cheesy dinosaur” He whisper at me

I just smile; we dance all night enjoying ourselves

I’m so cheesy

(Wonder Girls: Be my baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fy4cqWMhyI&feature=bf_next&list=PLC5D622565C7E89A9&lf=BFp&shuffle=630888)

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you...THANK YOU SO MUCH, your comments really make me happy, thank so much for believe in me and believe in this story, I have planned something special for Valentine's Day so stay tunned :D
I hope you really keep with me to the end...of this story of course xD...

Again thank you so much, you make me really happy I will try to do my best for all the Kryber shippers and Taeny shippers and Jongkey shippers, Hyoni shippers, MinhoxCl shippers xD, etc. etc.

Well yep...thanks :D keep the faith on me guys and keep comment on the story please.