Up and Down

Because Of You

Krystal’s POV:

I was so happy, my cousin Nicole will come later to hang out with me, also Taemin and Sully invite us to the amusement park and it’s going to be really good.

“So Krystal, you’re ready?” Sully ask me

“Yes, let me call my cousin to tell her she must be coming now to school, so we can all go to the amusement park together” I explain to Sully

“Ok” Sully reply to me with a smile

[

  • Hey Nic, we’re done with school, so just tell daddy to bring you school ok?
  • Ok Krys, I’ll see you later]

I start walking with Sully to meet Amber and the others, I was so happy, Nicole was my cousin but also was one of my best friends and she was so funny.

“I hope your cousin can blend with us Krystal” Sully said to me

“You’ll love her Sull, she’s so funny and cute and also she is such a good person” I was really happy.

We walk towards the front door were we´re going to meet the gang. Sully and I wait a couple minutes, I was thinking in how fun will be the day when I feel a pair of hands at my waist, I feel a body pressing against my back, I feel like I was on the top of the world.

“I miss you” Amber mumble to me

“I miss you too baby, but we’re still at school, remember no PDA at School” I reply to her

Amber broke the back hug with a pout and grab my hand leading out the building, I chuckle, she was acting really childish, we just hang yesterday and she was acting like it’s been forever.

We were now officially outside school, Amber start hugging me again, I just smiled to her.

“Ok ok, we get it you’re really a couple can you stop a little bit please?” Key’s voice breaks our mood.

I glare at him, we spent time apart, he shouldn’t be so bad with us I mean it was my idea to invite his boyfriend too.

“Hey” Dongwoon appear in front of me

“Hey baby” Key said with a sweet voice

This kid is seriously bipolar, oh well I’m like him only Amber makes me feel so happy and cheerful. I smile to the idea of spending all day with her at the amusement park with my cousin Nic.

“So, it’s only us?” Dongwoon ask

“Well, we’re going to be the gang and few new people baby” Key reply to Dongwoon with a sweet smile

“So…Taemin, Sully, Amber, Krystal, Luna, Onew, You and Me…and…?” Dongwoon was looking at his hands while counting the people

“My cousin Nicole, Minho and a friend of him” I reply to him while kissing Amber’s hands

Key start yelling again saying we were abusing our chance of PDA in front of him when I feel Amber tense up, she even hide behind me for a moment.

“What’s wrong?” I ask her

Before she could say anything, my cousin arrives and yells with all her lungs.

“Krystal!!” Nicole was in front of me

“Nic!!” I yell too

I hug my cousin and start introducing the gang, I notice a sudden change of the mood when it comes the turn to introduce Amber, she was practically pale and she was sweating like she had been exercise. Nicole on her part had a weird smile and her eyes were a little teary.

“Am…This is my cousin Nicole…Nicole this is my girlfriend Amber” I say with a smile

“We already met…right Jo?” Nicole ask Amber with a sad smile

“Yeah and don’t call me Jo please” Amber was acting a little rude.

“You already met? Where did you met?” Sully ask suddenly

“We just met” Amber state and grab my hand, she start walking with me

I turn quickly and grab my cousin’s arm, I pull her with us. I saw Amber get a little uncomfortable at the presence of Nic.

They met before…but when?

After a few minutes we found Onew, Minho and his friend also known as “the neighbored who stole Minho’s heart”. We join together and head to the amusement park.

I feel already divide, Amber wasn’t talking to Nicole, and Nicole was talking to me only. I sigh when we arrive at the park, Amber, Minho and Sully went to buy the tickets, while Key and Dongwoon where talking about clothes, Onew and Luna were hugging each other and Taemin was talking with CL about some dance steps. I turn to see Nicole.

“So you met Amber before uh?” I ask her

“Well, yeah…I think I never told you because I never think I will see her again” Nicole reply to me while looking at the sky

“So…there’s something that I need to know or worry?” I ask her again, half joking, half serious.

“Well, we met at Tae Kwon Do 4 years ago; we had…something…but…” Nicole start to blush madly

“Something like what?” I start to get mad

“We…made out a few times…but it wasn’t nothing really serious Krys” Nicole voice sound so sad

They made out?...WHAT THE HEL?

“So we have the tickets…Baby are you okay?” Amber ask me

“Yeah…whatever” I start walking next to Sully

What am I supposed to do know?, I mean, Nicole is practically the beautiful cousin you love but that you’re always afraid of introduce your girlfriend/boyfriend, but they met before, they made out before.

Somehow I start feeling insecure

“Krys, please don’t act like that” Nicole whine in my ear

“How?” I ask her back with a cold tone

Amber’s POV:

I turn to see Krystal, probably she finds out that Nicole and I met before. I’m not going to lie I had something with Nicole, but it was like a game, I mean that’s how I find out I like girls you know. Also Nicole and me put rules “in the game” we play for at least 4 months. But Nicole move to South Korea and we stop hanging, we stop talking, I forget about her. I met Krystal.

“I hate my life” I mumble

“So…there’s something we need to know?” Minho ask me

“I had something with Nicole, Krystal’s cousin 4 years ago” I reply with a lost look

“WHAT?” Luna yell to me

“SHHHHHH” Key calm Luna

“God, I think you will tell Krystal, now she must be feeling bad” Dongwoon said to me

“I didn’t think clearly, I mean it wasn’t really important to me” I explain to them

“You need to go over there grab your girlfriend and act like a WOMAN” the girl next to Minho yell to me

“Yeah” Key agree with her

“You need to talk to her” Dongwoon practically sound like he know how to deal with thinks like this

I start walking trying to get to Krystal but she seems really mad at me, so I decide I will talk to her later.

I turn to see Dongwoon, almost whispering “Help me” to him, he seems to understand everything. He let go of Key’s hand and run to the front, he grave Krystal arm and pull her to the side. I try to follow him when Key grab my arm.

“No Am, let Dongwoon help you first, because you’re going to screw things again” Key said to me in an annoyed tone

“Cheez thanks Key” I reply to him coldly

“For what I know, he’s right” The girl said to me again.

“Who are you?” I ask her mad

“She’s CL, my neighbored, and don’t act rude Amber” Minho practically glared at me

I turn my head to the front, this is seriously stupid, I mean, we just got back and now we are going to fight because something that happen years ago and that didn’t mean anything to me or for her?

I sigh in defeat as I follow them to the rollercoaster.

Krystal’ POV:

I was mad, more than mad. How she never told me that she made out with someone, and that someone is my beautiful cousin Nicole. I sigh and try to calm me down.

“Come with me” Dongwoon pull me to the side

“Hey…what are you doing?” I was glaring at him with all my strength

“Honey please, Key is my boyfriend, I live with death glares worst than that every day. Now can we talk about you been insecure and a completely jerk to your girlfriend and your cousin?”

“What?” I ask him completely in shock

“I know how it feels to suddenly start thinking that maybe you’re not enough, that maybe you’re the ugly duck of your family. I know that you’re thinking that Amber it’s gonna realize you’re not that pretty and Nicole is, and she is going to leave you for her, but that’s not going to happen honey, if Kibum didn’t leave for my older brother, Amber will not leave you for your cousin” Dongwoon smile to me.

“What? Your older brother?” I stared at Dongwoon with wide open eyes.

“Yes, you’ll see, Kibum was a friend of my older brother Yoseob. They were really close but somehow I wasn’t going to go after him, I mean how someone as ugly as me can ask someone beautiful like him to look at me…But then he start to talk to me more, he start to hang out with me. He confesses me that he and Yoseob start dating but they realize it was just infatuation. In a moment of true he realize that he keep going to our house to see me. Imagine my surprise when this handsome guy told me he was head over heels over me, I know I’m not handsome handsome guy, but I have some things you know. Amber love you for you been you. She thinks you’re the most beautiful girl in the world, so she probably didn’t tell you about her and that girl because it means nothing to her” Dongwoon look really sad after saying all this

I sigh and try to calm myself. It was true, I mean, Amber loves me because she love my personality and me in general. But how can I not feel threat about Nic, she’s beautiful inside and out. Me, well I’m jealous as hell, I can be a brat and such a spoiled one.

I sigh again. I look at Dongwoon and try to smile but I guess he saw through me.

“I know you feel like she’s better than you, I don’t know her, but I know you. You really want to lose Amber again for a stupid thing?” Dongwoon was so serious.

“No” that was my reply.

I turn to try to find my cousin first; before I run to find her I turn to see Dongwoon.

“Thank you, and by the way, Key thinks you’re an angel send for him” I give him a kiss on the cheek

“Really?” He ask me

I nod and run to find Nic.

Sully’s POV:

This wasn’t how it supposed to be, Amber was all gloomy, Nic was missing from the group and top of that Krystal was pissed. I sigh turning to see the only ones that were happy were my boyfriend, who was oblivious to the whole matter, and Minho. Even Onew and Luna look kind of gloomy.

“Sully!! Let’s ride this one” Taemin scream towards me

“Ammm, okay” I say with fear looking the big ride

“Two seats at front please” Taemin was so happy

I look around noticing that weren’t many people in the ride, that’s never a good sign.

“What is the name of the ride Tae?” I ask my boyfriend a little scared

“The back breaker” Taemin squeal to me while pulling to the seats

Oh My God

The ride start and I shut my eyes tightly holding Taemin’s hand.

(If you see key’s reaction it’s the same I think Sully would have: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRbbYLZRJts)

It was the most terrifying thing in the world, but Taemin was so exciting that I just smile my best when we exit the ride.

“That was so…AMAZING!” Taemin start hoping while looking at me

“Y-y-yeah, it was…something new” I manage to say

“We should now go The Soul Riper baby” Taemin say to me while reading a list

“The Soul what? Wait you made a list?” I was so shocked

“Of course, I search the most amazing rides, so we can ride them in time, but don’t worry not all of them are roller coasters. Now we have left 3, The Soul Riper, Trashuman and the one we can miss is The Superman ride” Taemin say with delight

“Oh…” That was all I could say before he pull me to the other ride

He watch scary movies with you, so don’t be a cry baby

Where is everyone I hope they crying having fun just like me.

Minho’s POV:

Me and CL decide to go where the games were, I was thinking in win a toy for her when she just win the thought to me.

“Here” She gave a black cat with red eyes that she suddenly won in a basketball game

“Thanks” I mumble with a smile

“You know, most of the guys will look at me weird, I’m not the regular girl. You’re different right Minho? You don’t care that I give you stuff and sometimes win you at games right?” She seem really deep in thought while saying this

“Well, I don’t mind you give me things, about wining I don’t know, I never play anything with you before. But if you think you can win me well I respect that” I said playing with the cat in my hands

“How come you don’t feel bad threat about been beat by a girl?” She suddenly turn to see me.

“I always play with my sister and my cousins, two of them are girls. Amber, she always was better than me on a few games and I was jealous of her but I never say anything because I knew deep inside me she was better than me in those games, like I’m better than her on basketball” I smile to her.

“I don’t care losing as long the person who beat me is truthfully better than me” I saw her smiling

“You truly are something different Minho, I think I like that” She start walking leaving me behind.

I think I like YOU

I follow her to a ride, “The Soul Riper”, who name this rides? Seriously

“You want to ride this one?” She ask me with a glint in her eyes

“Sure”

We buy the tickets and we saw my sister and Taemin sitting in front. I laugh thinking in Sully, she must be freaking out.

“What is so funny?” CL look at me laughing without reason

“My sister is over there with her boyfriend, Taemin, she hates this kind of rides” I chuckle

“And why she’s here?” CL seem confused

“Because she loves Taemin so much, so she will all her fear just to ride the game with him, just like him all his fear and watch scary movies with her…They’re just way to cute” I sit in the ride with a smile

“Mmm, well at least they know that they’re scared but they love each other so much” CL reply to me

“Oh, about that, Taemin doesn’t know Sully it’s scared of this ride. She never tell him, because Taemin will never push her to go in one, so she lie to him and tell him she always go mute after one because of the excitement” I keep laughing

“Such a weird family” She said with a sly smile

Amber’s POV:

I was sitting in the ground by the kid rides. I try to catch Sully but Taemin practically dragged her to the scary rides, Luna and Onew were fighting about something, Nicole wasn’t an option and I didn’t want to feel the third wheel with Minho and CL.

“I should go home” I say to myself.

But I didn’t move, I was still waiting to see Krystal and talk to her. I sigh and keep sit in the same place looking everywhere looking for Krys.

I heard my cell phone and I hope it was Krystal but it was Henry. I ignore him and turn my cell phone off. I sigh again.

After a few seconds I feel someone tapping my shoulder, it was Key.

“You look like a lost dinosaur” He said while sitting next to me

“Funny, really funny diva” I mock him

I turn to the front still looking at the people hoping I found her.

“She needs to talk to her first, just like you need to talk first with Minho” Key voice sound like an echo

I sigh and turn to him. I notice sadness in his eyes; I furrow my eyebrows and make him look at me.

“What’s going on?” I ask him with a straight face

“I…I kiss someone that was not Dongwoon” Key voice sound like a whisper.

“Why?” I ask him with a mad face now

“I don’t know, lately he’s been really busy with his friends, especially with this Kikwang guy. I seriously think that he is after Wonie, anyway the other way I found Dongwoon lie to me, so me been the diva I am, went to a party and kiss this guy. I don’t even remember his name, I was so mad at Dongwoon” Key seems to be lost on his thoughts.

I turn to see the front again and found Dongwoon sit in a bench in front of us with teary eyes. I turn to see Key and then again to Dongwoon.

Maybe Dongwoon do something too?

“Key, you need to come clean with him, he’s in front of you” I whisper to him

He look at Dongwoon and sigh, he got up and turn to see me.

“You know, if we can survive this…You and Krystal can survive everything, even feeling like not worthiest for each other. So please Amber, go find her” Key voice was more strong now.

I saw him sitting next to Dongwoon and grabbing his hand. I get up and start to walk towards the other rides to find Krystal.

After walking for practically the entire amusement park I found Krystal sitting in a café, talking to Nicole. I sit in the ground waiting for her to finish talking with her cousin.

I’ll wait

Nicole’s POV:

I saw my cousin leave mad, I sigh, the air slowly leaving my lungs. I turn to see Amber and she looks upset.

You really screw things up Nicole

Suddenly the tall guy, the one with a cute boyfriend, took Krystal and led her to the side of the road. I sigh again; I guess they’re talking about me.

I turn to see everyone with their problems, I decide it will be better if I go another place, so I separate myself from the group and look for a place to hang out until uncle come for us. I saw a nice café in the corner of the area of restaurants. I sit in there until I receive a call.

[

  • Hey Nic
  • Hey…
  • Whoa, that sounds like you’re having a blast
  • Yeah…
  • It’s something wrong?
  • Remember the girl I told you before? The tae kwon do girl?
  • Yes
  • She is Krystal’s girlfriend…and now they’re pissed with each other ‘cause Jo never told Krys and now I’m on the middle of the situation and I’m all alone in a café in the amusement park because how can I face their friends? I’m such a fail.
  • Nic, breath honey. Now, you’re not a fail, it’s their problem honey, you need to talk with Krystal and then everything will settle down. Of course they’re going to have problems, don’t we all have relationships problems?
  • I guess
  • Its part of life honey, its part of a relationship. Don’t be so hard on yourself. I hope you have a jacket because it’s starting to feel cold
  • Yeah…Wait…How do you know it’s starting to get cold if you are at home?
  • Maybe I miss you a lot and decide to follow you and now I’m at your old house.
  • Awww honey, but we don’t live there anymore, we’re staying at a hotel
  • Yeah I kind of figure that out an hour ago, but don’t worry, just tell me the name of the hotel and I’ll got there to rent a room
  • Ammm, I don’t know the name, but why don’t you call my mom and ask her? She will be pleased to have you here with us.
  • Ok, remember, everything will be fine, love you honey
  • Love you too.
  • Hahha, ok, don’t hit on other persons ok?
  • Ok, just because you said it Hyo
  • You better don’t flirt Nicole, because I’ll go back to from where I came from
  • Don’t be such a possessive girl, I won’t flirt with anyone, I promise Hyoyeon
  • Good…I love you
  • Ok, bye]

I put my cell phone in the table; I order a coffee and a brownie. I saw the newspaper in the table next to me, so I grab it.

“Daddy always read the paper, so why don’t we try it for once” I said to myself and start reading

I don’t know how much time has gone but I realize it start to get colder and colder. I turn to my right to see the window, there was a lot of people in the amusement park so I just resume to my activity of reading the paper.

Is not that bad, I mean, it could be worse.

“Nicole, we need to talk” a warm voice echo through my ears

In front of me was Krystal with teary eyes and a wasted smile. I couldn’t talk, so I nod, to let her know I was agreed.

“Look, I overreacted earlier, but you need to understand me. You’re Nicole, the girl that all the boys and girls want to talk, the cute and yet strong Jung of the Jung Girls. Every time I’m next to you I feel like I’m not enough to anyone. But then I talk to Dongwoon, he made me realize I was been childish, because at the end Amber is with me and not with you. She chooses me to be with her, because she loves me, she thinks I’m the most beautiful girl in the world. So I need to start believing that. I mean I know I’m pretty cute and that but I never feel so beautiful until I met Amber. You know what I try to say? Krystal was looking sad

“Yes, she makes you feel like a woman” I reply with a dry throat

“Exactly, but I’m acting like a child, so…I guess that what I’m trying to say is…I’m sorry for acting like that” She smile to me.

“You know? I always thought that you were better than me, stronger than me. Even when all the boys and girls want to talk to me, you were the one with the confidence, not me. But we are who we are Krys, I can’t change the fact that I have something with her, but i have a girlfriend now, she loves me and she knows I love her so much, I talk to her and she didn’t seem affected to know Jo was here, because we have to face so much trouble before, so things like that, to us are nothing. You and Jo need to grow up…together” I smile to Krystal

 “You’re the best Nic” She hugs me so tight,

“I know, I know. That’s why my girlfriend loves me…and because she thinks I’m a good dancer” I smile playfully with her.

I notice her looking outside the café, I turn my head too and I saw Jo sitting in the ground looking everywhere.

“She’s freezing outside Krys” I speak calmly

No response

“Krys…go NOW” I talk stronger

I saw her getting up and leave the café, I smile. I guess Hyo knew this all the way.

Duh, Hyo knows everything about relationships. That’s why she always knows what to do with you.

I turn to see the love birds hugging each other, and kiss each other, they look really cute together.

“I guess all relationships are like a roller coaster ride” I say out loud

“Really deep thought honey” I hear that soothing voice

I turn to hug my girlfriend

“How do you find me?” I saw the cute girl in front of me

“Well, you’re uncle seem really friendly so he gave me a ride to here and then I just look for a café” She smile to me widely

“You’re great honey” I kiss her deeply in the lips

“Honey…we’re…in public…Nic…N-n-nic…” She try to say talk between the kiss

But she give up and kiss me back.

Amber’s POV:

I turn to the left and then to the right, and again. I start repeating the same movement so my face didn’t freeze so much.

This wasn’t supposed to be a cold day, damn you weather channel.

Krystal was now in front of me, she looks really serious, I get up from the cold floor and hug her and not caring if she hit me of pushes me. Somehow I knew she needs a hug.

“I’m sorry” she whisper to me

“Me too” I reply to her cracking voice.

I separate myself from the hug and kiss her sweetly on the lips. I hug her tightly, at this moment nothing else matter.

“I’m tired of been on the rollercoaster” Krystal sound really tired

“What?” I don’t understand what she is trying to say to me

“It’s like we ride a rollercoaster, there is the peek, after the drop. I feel like I’m always in the verge of the peek, but I never truly sense the fall…” Krystal hug me more tightly

“Because I will never let you fall Krys” I whisper to her

I love you way too much for letting you fall

“How about we just go home? We can come to the amusement park another day, but maybe we can come just us, okay?” I clean the tears on her cheeks

“Yes, that sounds really good” she just give me a peck on the lips

No one’s POV:

Amber and Krystal start to walk to the café, so they and Nic could find the others to leave, but they found Nicole practically choking a girl with kisses, after the awkard moment they met hyoyeon, Nic’s girlfriend.

Minho and CL where laughing about Sully, she scream the last air she have on her lungs at the Superman ride, she was pale and almost crying while Taemin was hoping and squealing in happiness. The older ones find the young couple really funny.

“Let’s see if is funny when she makes you do something for love” Sully growl to Minho after a while

“Hahhahaha, I’ll never drag you to do anything that you don’t want to do” CL was laughing so hard

“No matter how much I love you?” Minho turn to see CL

The girl start blushing and punch Minho on the stomach, she keep walking while Minho follow her with a smile on his face.

While Luna and Onew were happy again talking about dinner.

They all meet all the entrance of the amusement park, ready to leave.

“Where’s my brother?” Luna was now concerned

“I’m here, I’m here” Key run to his sister with a smile

“Well I guess I’ll go now baby, my dad is waiting for us, come Nic” Krystal peck Amber on the lips and wave goodbye to the rest of the group

“Well you and me young lady needs to have dinner” Onew grab Luna’s hand and they leave

“You need to come home early” Key shout to his sister

“Yeah” Luna reply

Minho and CL, turn to see each other and smile. CL grab Minho’s hand and leave with him.

“So I guess we walk home right guys?” Amber ask the remain people of their group

Taemin nod, while Sully just blink. Key smile softly to Amber, and then they notice a space.

“Where is Dongwoon?” Taemin seem to notice the absence of the tall guy

“He, walk home first, let’s go” Key grab Amber arm and start leading the way.

Amber thought something bad happen because Key was extremely happy and nice at people in general on the way of their home.

“So I’ll go that way guys see you at school” Key wave his hand and head to his home.

He enters his house with a smile, say hello to his parents and leave to his room.

In his room, Kibum sit on his bed and hug his legs. Slowly tears start to fall from his eyes while he starts recalling what happen earlier.

You know, if we can survive this…You and Krystal can survive everything       

I lie to you Kibum

I kiss someone else, I’m so sorry.

He get up from bed and put some music out loud. The last thing Kibum want was to worry his parents or anyone.

Even if your heart is in pain, don’t cry
Even if you want to die, don’t die
If he wants to leave, just let him go
Even if you want to hold on, don’t

Kibum remember our promise?

Of course I remember

 I broke it

Wonie you promise me you’ll wait  

I know, I couldn’t control me that why I lie to you, I was at his house.

Breakups are always like this – at first, it really really hurts
The sky falls down, everything falls down – you don’t know what’s going on
Sometimes you’re so mad that you can’t sleep
Sometimes, you miss him so much that you can’t sleep
As you live like that, you forget him

You love him?

I don’t know

He love loves you?

I don’t know

I never told you, but you’re like and angel to me…I guess at the end I wasn’t enough right?

Kibum I’m sorry

Did you still love me? Did you truly love me?
Don’t even try to find now – don’t even act curious – why are you being so tacky
The moment you turn back, you become strangers – a stranger with no relations
That is the cold relationship between a man and a woman

 

“I guess there’s nothing to do” His voice crack with those words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+++++++++++++++--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The song is "Don't be so countrified" By ALi feat B3AST Junhyung: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6xIO6j2mqE