Kryber

Because Of You

Amber’s POV:

I open my eyes, I was tired and sad. I sit in my bed just to find my dad sleeping in the ground with his back at the bed. I feel tears burning my eyes.

I’m sorry dad

I get up slowly and went downstairs, it was Saturday and it was pretty early. I sit at the kitchen alone, thinking over again what happened yesterday. I don’t know how much stay like that looking at the table because I feel a warm embrace of nowhere suddenly; when I raise my face it looks more late.

“Why do break up with Krystal?” Fanny’s voice was low

“I can’t be with her, I’m not strong enough…” I realized my voice was already fading

“Oh Baby Am” Fanny hug me more tightly

After a few minutes I went to the living room and lay at the couch, I turn the TV on and start changing the channels. I wasn’t really interest at the TV I was just looking something that could distract me of thinking in Krystal.

It’s the best Amber; you’re doing the best for her

I feel someone sitting next to me, it was Jong, he smile to me and hug me.

“Come on, you need to eat something, it’s been at least 2 hours since you’re changing the channels” he explain to me.

“I’m not hungry” I reply to him and turn the TV off.

I get up slowly and went upstairs to take a bath, it was really weird it was just like the time was stop and everything was so unreal. It feels like everything was a lie, like I was having bad nightmare. But it was real.

I find out that my dad was not in my room anymore, so I grab my stuff and head to the bathroom. I put myself under the hot water, I was lost, I didn’t realize I was crying until I came out of the bathroom. I put some shorts and a thank-top with a light jacket, for some reason I feel cold.

I look at my desk and find the picture Jessica took when I and Krystal were eating an ice cream, it was our second date but Krystal’s mom ask Jessica to us.

“You’re such a dork baby” Krystal said to me

Your voice it’s stuck in my head, I hear it so clear and near.

“Jo! Come downstairs please” My dad was calling me

I clean my face again, and put a hat on my head, I wasn’t on the mood to do something with my hair.

“Yes dad?” I ask him

“You want to play some video games with me?” My dad was sit in the ground

I just smile to him; it’s been a long time since we play video games. My dad works in a company of publicity so he travels a lot, but this last travel took more, it was more than a year since dad go to South Korea to make some deals.

I sit next to him and Jong sit too with us and give us some bottles of water. He also have some chips and apples with him.

“Just like old times I don’t think we’ll move in some time” he explain to me.

Don’t get me wrong I was happy that my dad was here with us, but I still had this weird sensation in my chest like someone was sitting in my chest.

“Okay, Jo will go first against the big Adam” My dad gives me the control

“Dad, don’t call yourself like that please” Jong was laughing

“Well, let see if you laugh when I kick your in the game” My dad reply to him

I wonder how is Krystal…I hope she’s okay

Krystal’s POV:

I woke up and find myself looking at the ceiling, I feel like something was rip off me. I didn´t feel like moving or even breathing. I close my eyes again, but apparently my body wasn’t tired anymore.

“Krys, you want to eat something?” Jessica was standing in the door

“I-I’m not h-hungry” I was stuttering

“Okay, you need something?” She sound so concerned.

“Can you please close the curtains and hand me my mp3 please?” I feel my voice so weird

I heard Jessica sigh, she enter the room and close the curtains and she walk to my desk and grab my mp3 player. She walks towards me and put it next to me. She kiss my forehead and whisper to me.

“I talk to Fanny, Amber’s dad says that Amber just need time sweety, she’s confuse” Jessica explain to me

I just close my eyes again and whisper back to her.

“I don’t deserve her, she’s better without me. She will find someone that doesn’t cause her family destroy itself”

Jessica was going to reply but I cut her idea by putting my ear phones and turning my mp3 player on. I saw her walk out of my room. I push the play button and close my eyes again.

(Ah Ah) I’m trying to erase you from the falling tears
(Ah Ah) I can only cleanly leave your side
(Ah Ah) You’re trying to leave too easily
(Ah Ah) Don’t trust women

I feel my eyes burning again, I grab the picture I had behind my pillow, and it was the picture Jessica took us in our second date. My mom insists that Jessica us.

“Hey Krys look I make a face in the ice cream”

“You’re such a dork baby”

Frostily chilled voice your passed look
Oh the lips that dry and frosty
Hey baby say what do I do what do I do
can you come back to me

I threw my pillow away, I threw the blankets away too, I stay in the bed holding the picture close to my chest, I was crying once again.

U make me cry (you)
U make me cry (You)
The reason I live on
Please don’t leave me
Just tell me why (why)
Oh wipe my tears tell me I’m so crazy (yeah)
Scream out call out (call out) Loudly yell out call out (call out)
This is not the end It hurts so much ah ee yah
Surge call out (call out) Please don’t throw me away baby

I get up slowly and put my mp3 in the desk again, I didn’t turn off because I was only searching something. I went to my closet and grab the jacket with black and white stripes.

I was feeling so cold suddenly, I grab my mp3 player and went to my bed, I sit with my back at the wall.

Ah~ No No No U don’t make me cry (cry)
Now sick of crying and crying I’m fainting
I’m okay (Ah)
You come back to me already you I’m so crazy
Scream out call out (call out) Loudly yell out call out (call out)
This is not the end It hurts so much ah ee yah
Surge call out (call out) Please don’t throw me away baby

Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby just tell me why yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah

The song end while ago, I was staring at nothing, thinking in nothing. I decide to take a bath; it took me 10 minutes to get out of the shower.

I guess I really don’t care if a don’t wash my hair today

I get dressed and I was getting ready to lie at my bed again when I heard Jessica calling me downstairs. I sigh.

“Coming” I yell at her.

“Soojung, gladly you’re already bathed and dressed. Why don’t you go with your sister and Taeckyeon to buy some ice cream?” My dad suggest

“I’m tired” I reply

“Please baby, you need some air” My mom insists

“Okay” I just give up.

“Ok, let’s go Krys” Jessica pull my arm

Outside the house was sitting on the ground Taeckyeon, he look concerned and also had something in his hands.

“Hey Taeck” Jessica wave her hand

“Hi there, hi Krys” He was smiling

He gave the thing to Jessica, she turns to me and give me the thing, I realize that the “thing” was a little puppy. I stare at the puppy; he was so small that it fits at my two bare hands. I couldn’t hold my thoughts; I was trying to figure out why they give a puppy.

“Your dad told me you want a puppy, so my cousin’s dog had a few puppies the last week so…You like it? It’s a poodle” Taeckyeon was really serious

“I love it, thank you” I smile to him

“Okay let’s go buy some ice cream” Jessica start to walk next to Taeckyeon

“Hi there little puppy…You need a name…Taeckyeon, she’s a girl or a boy?” I ask him

“A male puppy” He answer me

“Oh, well. A name that fit you…” I start thinking.

For a moment I forget all my sadness and concentrate at the puppy’s name. But then again when I find the proper name, Amber pop-up in my head again.

“What’s wrong Krys?” Jessica ask me

“Nothing, I think I find the perfect name for this puppy” I said with a small smile.

Jessica and Taeckyeon look at me expecting the name.

“Your name will be…Kryber” I smile widely

“What?” Taeckyeon seem confused

“That’s a cute name, you’ll see Taeck it’s the combination of the names: Krystal and Amber” Jessica explain to him

“Come on baby Kryber, let’s buy some ice cream.” I said to the puppy

I already knew it wasn’t going to be easy not been with Amber, but I remember something when I saw the puppy, for some reason I remember all the good times I spent with her…

And those moments they will be stuck with me forever.

 

 

 

Fanny’s POV:

I just take a bath; I was downstairs searching for my family when I stop at the middle of the stairs. I was stop by something that hit me suddenly

That’s why daddy feels guilty, because he’s like Amber.

I was there staring at the three figures at the living room playing video games, it was true that Donghae, Jonhyun and Amber really like but they are so different. But now seen my dad I could tell without a doubt that my little sister was a vivid reflection of our dad.

They were sitting next to each other while Jong was eating chips, that kid and junk food, my dad was wearing a white tank-top and a black short, Amber was wearing a black tank-top and a red short with a light black jacket and hat. Even the face they were putting because of the game was the same. I sigh.

Daddy you really need to tell Amber what happened with you and mom.

My dad was really insecure we all know it, but only I know something really bad. My dad and mom had a fight before they got married, it wasn’t a normal fight. They break up and stop seen each other for months until my dad came to his senses and went after my mom. She was at that moment really sad, so when dad comeback in her life everything was fine, but something was telling me that maybe Amber will not have such a great ending.

“What are we looking?” Hae was behind me with his head at my shoulder

“Our baby sister and our beloved father are the same person right?” I ask him

“Yes, just like I’m the same person as mom and you and Jong are the same person too” Hae explain me

“You’re not worry?” I turn to see him

“Yes, but we can´t make Amber do something she is not sure to do” Hae kiss my cheek

He run downstairs and took his jacket, he went to the living room and kiss Amber’s head, ruffle Jong’s hair and smile to my dad. He left the house just few seconds after that. He was worry but also was happy. I smiled to myself remembering what I found yesterday, apparently Hae was dating with Jia, and he was a little concerned about how Amber will take it because Jia was Henry’s sister. But yesterday Henry was really great, what he said about why he need to protect Krystal was the thing that make Minho react.

“Sweety can you help me making some brownies?” My mom´s voice took me out the trance

I just nod, I went to the kitchen and start helping my mom, after a few minutes I feel my cell phone vibrating. It was a message from Jess.

[From: Jess

To: Fanny

Good morning! How is Amber? I hope she is better than Krystal =(, she is seriously depressed. But thank God my dad convinces her to go for and ice cream. We need to do something!]

I start thinking and my mom realizes it. She come close to me and grab my cell phone, she read the message and smile widely.

“Adam!” My mom call my dad

“Yes?” My dad was really in the game

“We’re making brownies but I just realized that we don’t have ice cream, can you please go with the kids for ice cream” My mom explain

“Oh ok, but I don’t think Amber want to go mom” Jong yell at the kitchen

“Amber you need some air, you all three need some air” My mom was now making a statement

“Okay kids, listen to mom. You want a special ice cream or something?” My dad was in the kitchen

“Yes, this one please” My mom put my cell phone in dad’s face

He just smile really wide and nod his head, he kiss my mom slightly at the lips, so I just turn away, I mean I know my parent love each other but I don’t want to see them kiss in front of me.

“Okay, so which ice cream store?” My dad whisper to me

“Well they actually live kind of close, so I guess the Ice cream store that it’s 2 blocks away of the park daddy” I explain to him

“Roger that…Kids!!!! Come on” My dad walk out of the kitchen really calm

“I hope it works” I look at my mom

“It wills only if Amber wants to” My mom looks really worried

Jong’s POV:

My dad grab Amber’s shoulder and keep walking outside the house, something was telling me that we were doing something more than buy ice cream. I hope it has to do something to make my little sister better. It break my heart seen my little dino sad.

“So Jo, have you talk to Krystal?” My dad ask suddenly

“No…and I’m not going to do it dad” Amber was looking at the ground

“We should really buy some cheesecake dad” I try to turn the conversation

“It’s because you think you don’t deserve her?” My dad ask again

“I know I don’t deserve someone as great as her” Amber was now looking to the sky

“Where are we going?” I ask my dad

We were walking to the park that was close at home, what it was really weird having a grocery store in the corner of the block.

“You mom told me that 2 block away from the park was a really good ice cream store” My dad say to me

You’re lying! I knew it, perhaps Krystal is at the ice cream store!!

After a few minutes we were at the ice cream store but unfortunaly we were only us. I sigh and follow my dad and Amber. Amber look really distract. So I decide try to cheer her up

“Baby Dino! Look they have rainbow ice cream…Remember we just to eat all the time?” I ask her

“Yeah, when we just hang out with Minho and Sull” she was looking at me emotionless

Oh great Jonghyun just great

“Sorry” I mumble to her

I turn around to see the flavors but I feel something warm at my back, I realize Amber was hugging. Oh my little sister is hugging me just like when she was scared.

Stupid Jonghyun stupid stupid!

“It’s not your fault Jong, I just feel weird you know?” she explain to me.

“So just like I told you before Taeck, you will win the next one” I heard the door of the store.

“Can the puppy have ice cream?” I recognize the voice quickly

I turn around and hug Amber tightly, she was freeze I know she also recognize the voice. In front of me was Krystal holding a brown furry thing. Maybe it was a puppy.

“Oh, hi Jonghyun…Amber!” Jessica yells at us

My dad turn himself too to see the source of the yell, he look really calm. He looks at Amber and smile to me. He mouths something to me:

“Make her talk”

I just sigh and low my head towards Amber’s head. I hug her even more tightly and whisper to her.

“You can’t runaway all the time, be a better girl and talk to her” I stay there.

Amber lose her grip at me and turn around slowly towards the girls, she wasn’t rising her face what make me think the worst.

She’s crying

“Hi” Krystal voice was really low

“Hi” Amber voice was almost cracking

“Um…look…I have a puppy” Krystal come close to Amber.

Amber just stays there frozen when she realize Krystal was moving towards her. Krystal took Amber’s left hand and put the puppy, she was smiling while looking at Amber.

“It’s really cute ba…Krystal” Amber was really awkward.

“Guess his name” Krystal was still hoping Amber raise her face

“I give up” Amber say

Krystal put a finger in Amber’s chin and lift her face, she look straight to Amber’s eyes. She smile widely and whisper to Amber.

“Kryber”

“Ok guys, we have the ice cream already…Oh you should be Krystal right?” My dad was in the middle

“Yes sir, I’m Krystal Jung” She look nervous

“I’m Jo’s dad. Adam Liu, nice to meet you Krystal, I’ve heard such a wonderful things about you” My dad says while shaking Krystal hand

“Oh…I’m glad you only heard the good stuff Sir” Krystal low her head

“Everything is good about you” Amber suddenly spoke

Everyone just stood there awkwardly and without knowing what to do. It was just like Amber and Krystal were alone there.

“I think the same way about you” Krystal said

“Well we need to go, sorry but mom was making brownies and she really need the ice cream, was a pleasure to see you girls…Bye” I practically blur out

I push Amber and my dad out of the store but suddenly I heard Krystal’s voice again.

“Emm, Amber? You want my puppy?” She was smiling

“What?...Oh I’m sorry…” Amber run to the girl and give her the puppy

She say goodbye and run to where we were standing, I notice she was smiling.

Amber’s POV:

I smile without a reason, just seen Krystal make me happy even if I knew it was a totally mistake to let her go; I knew she was better without me.

“She’s beautiful Jo” My dad said to me

“I know” I whisper back

I start feeling better already, Krystal was also happy to see me.

Kryber eh...What a cute name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for not uploading but I have a writerblock now, but i promise all Kryber suffer will end...eventually xD

The song is Cry by MBLAQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UggIMs8pdE

Please comment and tell me what you think