Dance Competition

Because Of You

Author’s POV:

It was Friday night what it means: Dance Competition. The price was 200 dollars in cash, but also it was some attention in you and your crew.

Amber and Yuri where sitting in the ground stretching, they were pretty sure that their choreography was good and original, so they just expect that the crowd and Krystal like it.

On the other way Krystal was really exciting to see Amber dance, she was happy to know Amber was dancing a special song for her.

Fanny and Jessica were sitting at the benches with Jong, Onew, Luna, Krystal, Sully and Amber’s Mom.

In the hallway were other dances crew and duos, in that crowd were Minho and some friends of college, and also were Henry and her brother friends. It was going to be a really hard competition where something would happen: Tears will be fall.

Suddenly a voice was heard in the big gym, it was the MC who it was going to announce the rules and the price. Everyone was in silence.

“Ok, now everyone knows it already but just in case:

NO fights between the groups or in the groups

NO violence either physical or verbal

NO bad attitudes against the judges

Also the price for the spot number 1 will be 200 Dollars!!!!!

So come on kids give your best shot”

The MC voice was pretty husky making it sound really exciting, everyone was now making noise waiting for the start.

“Will start with the duos dance, in this category we have 3 groups this year, ok contestants please stand here in front of the judges table” The MC point the spot for the dancers.

Krystal starts clapping really hard when she saw Amber in the group, Fanny and Jessica take out a little banner with Amber and Yuri´s names. While Jong was screaming really loud: Those are my girls!!!

“OK, the first group will be: Amber Liu and Yuri Kwon, the Loud Girls” The MC announce

Krystal’s POV:

I feel my heart racing faster when I saw my baby was going to be first, everything seem so unreal. The put at their spots, I feel like I was going to die when I saw Amber smiling towards me.

“She’s a player don’t you think?” Jong ask me really excited

I just nod to him; she was indeed a player but only to me.

The music start to sound I smile when I listen carefully to the song; it was Usher’s DJ’s Got Us Fallin’ in Love.

Amber and Yuri were pretty good dancers, they have these powerful moves but also were y.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0sbiJXHI4)

They finish really smooth, we all stand up clapping so hard and screaming.

“That’s my girlfriend” I shout to the people close to us.

I was so proud of her, she was really amazing. I start to wonder if there’s something Amber couldn’t do.

I saw her waving her hand towards me, I was really happy to see her happy too.

“Now it’s the turn to another duo, Taeyang and Seung ri: The Number One Duo” The MC announce

I saw Jong smiling widely and turning to see Fanny, Jessica was also really excited too.

That’s must be the boy that likes Fanny

“Hey Fanny I heard that guy it’s really a good dancer” Jessica yell at Fanny

“Yeah, he’s a friend of Hae actually, he is kind of shy when he is at the house” Fanny explain to Jessica

I turn my view again, the duo start dancing, Taeyang had this really cool Mohawk and the other guy was really good at dancing too.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLWuzCz874)

“You think Fanny likes him?” Jong ask me suddenly

“Well she look kind of interest in the dance but I don’t know” I answer to him

“Well, that was really a good dance kids. Now we have our last duo, Taemin and Key, The Almightys” The MC was really excited

“YEAHHHHHHHHHH that’s my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Luna yell with her lungs

“And that’s my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sully yell too.

The both girls turn to see me like expecting I yell something too so I yell the first thing that come to my mind

“And they are my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yell too

They just laugh and turn to see the duo dance. I notice in the crowd of dancer a tall guy really excited, when I had the chance to see him well I realize it was the guy that was Key’s boyfriend.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF2XpFjhQzU)

He looks really cute looking at Key while dancing

“That’s was sick guys, nice work” The MC scream.

“Well now will have a little break and we will start with the group dances, this year we have 7 groups to participate so look forward this kids” The MC was making everyone really excited.

“Hey Krystal, want to go outside to see Amber?” Luna ask me

“Om we can?” I ask her a little surprised

“Yes, we just go out to the other door of the gym and I call her to she can go out and see you” Sully explain to me

“Oh, Ok yeah, that will be great” I reply to them

I get up and tell Jong where we’re going to go, also I grab a little bag that I have with me, it was a present for Amber.

 

Minho’s POV:

I decide to go outside so I won’t be close to Amber or Yuri; I sit in the ground next to the door for the dancers. I heard a few steps but because one of the doors was open I was hiding behind the door.

“I’ll go for Amber and Key and of course Taemin” A voice said

That’s Sully, I wonder if Krystal is with her

“Ok Sull.  Hey Luna, where are you going?” Krystal voice sound

“I forget my brother’s gift; I’ll be back really quick ok?” I heard Luna say

Maybe this should be the time for me to make a move

 I get up and sneak out to see Krystal; she was standing there with a bag. I start walking towards her; I could feel my heart fast really fast.

“Hey” I said to her

I saw her turn with a scared face to me; I just stay there expecting she will say hi to me.

“What do you want?” She ask me with a cold voice

“How have you been?” I ask her

“Fine” She reply dryly

I start to walk closer to her, she start to walk some steps getting away from me, I don’t know I end up doing this, but I make her hit the floor with her back I was in front of her.

“You know what people think about you and my cousin?” I whisper to her

“I don’t care what they say” Her answer me back

“Why don’t you understand I’m better than her, I’m the best thing you will ever get” I start leaning towards her

I feel her pushing me but I was more strong than her I forced her to kiss me, I could feel her body fighting back but I didn’t care.

Why don’t you feel the same Krystal?

I feel something wet and I realize Krystal was crying I broke up the kiss and realize what I’ve done.

“Get away from her creep!!” I heard a strong voice

I turn and saw Luna looking me really angry; I gasp and saw Krystal slide in the wall to collapse the ground. I turn around and enter the gym.

What I have done?

Amber’s POV:

I was really exciting for the result of the competition even if we didn’t win I knew Krystal really like the dance so I was happy.

“Amber!!” I heard Sully calling me

“Hey! You see Taemin?” I ask her

“Of course, he’s the best dancer ever” Sully reply to me cheerful

“Hey Yuri!!” Sull say to Yuri

“Hey” Yuri answer

“Yuri was talking with a girl that was going to dance in a group. Oh my player cousin

“Hey Krystal is waiting for you outside” Sully said to me

I just nod and make my why outside but when I was outside I didn’t see anyone. But I heard someone crying. I turn around and found Luna and Krystal in the ground. Krystal was crying really hard.

“What happened?” I yell at them

“I’m sorry Amber, I didn’t mean to” Krystal was mumbling

“Amber, your cousin…” Luna voice crack

“What?” I yell at her

“She forced Krystal to kiss him, I went to for Key’s gift and when I comeback I found Minho forcing Krystal at the wall” Luna explain to me.

I feel myself getting mad, but I was mad at me. The only thing I promise to her, to myself was try to be better and protect her…and I fail.

I get up and start to run towards the hallway of the dancers, this time Minho did something I can pass. I saw Yuri while I was passing trying to find Minho.

“Amber!! Hey what’s wrong?” I heard her yell

But I didn’t care, I saw my brother Hae and his friends there too, but I didn’t listen to them either. The competition had started again and Minho’s theme and other group where out there.

Minho’s group dance first, I feel myself getting angrier, angrier at myself, at Minho, at life. I start to remember that Minho always do something bad to me, I always forgive him ‘cause he was my cousin and I just to admire him when I was younger but then I start to feel a little intimidated towards him and at the end I just forget him, but now, now he got to pay for what did to Krystal.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0bPS-PD44o)

They finish dancing and the other group starts dancing too, I saw Dongwoon and his friends dancing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gt6z1eXrkw&feature=related)

I feel someone grab my shoulder when I turn I saw Yuri, she look really concerned.

“What happen?” She ask me

“Minho…he kiss…NO HE FORCED KRYSTAL TO KISS HIM” I explain to her

Yuri just gasp and look really surprise, but she wasn’t going to stop me, the music had stop I start to make my way towards Minho, he was really happy with his friends. I clench my fists and get myself ready to kick him with all the strength I had in my legs.

Let’s see how much the Tae Kwon Do will hurt him

I saw him looking at me, but not even he knew what I was going to do. I grab air to my lungs and scream at him

“MINHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He look at me with a condescended look, that little punk.

When he was closer to me, I spin my body and kick him with a back kick at his ribcage, he just fell backwards like a potato sack. I get closer but he pushes me. I saw Dongwoon trying to calm him down but he pushes Dongwoon too. Everyone start to try to stop me but I didn’t care anymore. I threw another kick to him and I hit him in the shoulder, he grab my other leg and slams me to the ground.

Donghae grab me and stop me while Minho was been stop by his friends.

“Miss Liu you’re disqualified and you too Mr. Choi” The MC announce

“So we’re disqualified?” Yuri ask the MC

“Yes Miss, I’m sorry” The MC reply to her

“Good” Yuri answers him.

Yuri turn her body really fast, Minho was on the floor trying to get up to hit me. Yuri punch him in the face making Minho fell backwards with 3 of his friends. Yuri punch sounds really hard.

“Ok everyone out” The MC yells.

They  kick us out practically, I feel people looking at me but I can’t stand be there, I lose Hae grab and I start to run, I run as fast I could to my house it was really dark, but somehow I could manage to get safe.

I knock at the door, I heard my mom talking at the phone while open the door.

“Ok Hae, take it…” My mom looks surprise to see me.

“She’s here Donghae” My mom said and hangs up.

I just hug her really tight I feel myself so tired and so messed up. I start crying really hard at my mom embrace. Suddenly everything went black.

Henry’s POV:

I was standing out of the gym at the parking lot, I saw Amber at the hallway and I freak out, I was trying to avoid her because I know she was really hurt by me. I told my brother I won’t dance with him and his friends. Siwon just smile to me so sweetly, he tell his friend Sungmin, Sungmin told everyone else.

“Ahhhhhh” I let a huge sigh out

“Get out” I heard voices

“Hey easy there that’s my little sister and my cousins” I heard Donghae’s voice

I start to run towards the door of the gym I saw a big commotion, I saw Donghae holding Amber’s arm and I saw a few guys holding a tall guy. It look just like that jerk of Minho but he was bleeding.

“Oh God” I start running towards Amber

Suddenly she let go of Hae arm and she start to run, it was pretty dark now but she just run away. I heard someone crying I turn at the ground and saw a girl with long black hair crying really hard.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I ask her

She didn’t answer me she just shiver, I realized she was really scared. Also I realize it was the girl that Key told me was with Amber now.

“Hey, you’re Amber’s girl?” I ask her

She just nod, I know I was jealous of her, but I really love Amber and if Amber loves this girl, I will protect her.

“Hey, I’m a friend of Amber, come here we need to find your friends ok?” I give her my hand.

She try to get up but she was weak, so I carry her. I start walking towards the door. Was a real mess, after a few steps I heard someone yelling.

“Taeck!! I can’t find Krys” petite and blonde hair girls say.

“That’s my sister” she mumbles towards me.

I take the girl towards the girl, she looks really surprised to see me carrying her sister, a tall guy appears of nowhere and grabs the girl off my arms.

“Thank you” He mumble to me.

“Henry! I need a phone” Hae voice woke me up from a trance

“Here” I give it to him

“Mom!! Mom something bad happen, Amber hit Minho and…I can’t find her mom” Hae was at the verge of crying.

I saw Siwon and I start jumping to he see me, I was short and some girl were mean to me but Amber always told me I was cute like this.

“Thank God, we’re going home now” Hae sounds more calm

“Amber’s at home” He reply to me

After a few minutes I saw all the family and friends coming back at the spot where Hae was, I saw Jonghyun grabbing Minho really roughly, but Hae stop him.

“Why don’t you get it? She doesn’t like you dumb ” Jong was yelling at Minho

“Everyone calm down ok?...Where’s Krystal?” Hae ask really concerned

“Amber’s girlfriend is fine, I took her and carry her, she’s with her sister” I reply to him.

Everyone look at me amazed, I know a lot of people knew I stop hanging with Amber, but not all of them know the real reason.

“Thank you Henry” Tiffany look at me really sweet

“It’s the least I can do right? I mean, I know I hurt Amber, but I didn’t lie, I really love her and if Amber loves that girl I need to protect that girl, she’s the cause why Amber’s happy. So I’m happy” I explain to them

Minho was looking me weird, just like if I was a monster or something.

“Please if you need something I’m glad to help” I said to them and took off of there.

I hope that girl is fine and I hope Amber is fine too.