Goodbye

Because Of You

Author’s POV:

It was a day full of emotions; it was the last goodbye for his brother, for his friend, his son.

Amber was standing on the frame door of his room, she had no more tears to cry, she felt a hand grabbing her head and pulling her to a chest. Her dad hugs her while patting her back. She just smiles at him and enter the room slowly, she grab a t-shirt that’s on the floor, she grabs a hat that’s on his desk. She walks towards the bed and sees all his stuffed animals, she turns to the door and saw her sister with teary eyes, and she’s seen something.

Amber grabs a giraffe stuffed animal, she points it towards her sister the one who just nods. She also grabs a picture frame of Donghae and Jia on the park, she keep watching the room and notice a basketball ball near the bed, she grabs it, she grabs also a teddy bear that’s on the floor. When she is on her way out of the room, something grabs her attention. It’s a sweater, his favorite black sweater. She grabs it and hugs it, she can feels her chest twisting inside.

“Thanks” Fanny reply to her while grabbing the giraffe

“You want a t-shirt right?” Amber ask Jonghyun who is crying on the floor, he just nods

Amber gives the t-shirt to him and pats his head softly, she turns to his dad and give him the basketball ball. He just smiles to her while twirling the ball on his hands.

Amber’s POV:

I walk downstairs and found my uncles and my mom on the living room, Sully is on the kitchen eating some cookies that mom made last night. She’s been cooking a lot, it helps her with the stress. I went towards my mom and give her the picture frame, she just smile to it and give me a kiss on the cheek. I walk towards the kitchen and found Sully sitting alone on the table sobbing while eating the cookies.

“Sull” I call her softly

She just turns her head trying to wipe her face, I sit next to her and hugs her, she keeps sobbing, I make her turn to see me and then I give her the teddy bear. She smiles, it the first time I see someone smile like that in the house since this happen.

“Can I keep it?” Her low voice makes me realize how sad she is

“Of course you can, Hae and you always fight to know who had the best stuffed animals collection, I’m pretty sure he will be happy to know you got this teddy bear” I smile to her

“Thank you Amber” She continues smiling while hugging the teddy bear.

I sigh and get up, I made my way towards the door, outside it Minho leaning on dad’s car, CL is holding his hand, I walk towards him and give him the hat, and he looks at me weirdly.

“We thought that it will be nice if we all have something that reminds us to him with us. You always use hats when you’re doing exercise, so I got a hat for you” I explain to him

He is holding a stick on his left hand, even the doctor told him he needs to rest he told him he could rest after the funeral. He grabs the hat and put it in his chest, he turns to see me and I can see his pain. I punch his shoulder softly.

“Don’t cry…I can’t stand to see anyone crying anymore” I said to him

He just nods to me and turns to see CL, she is smiling at him, then I notice how close she was to be on the car too. I went inside the house again. I went to my room where Krystal was waiting for me.

“I’m back” I mumble to her

“Welcome back” She reply to me while spreading her arms towards me

I lean in her chest and then let her arms hugs me, letting all her warm to spread on my body. I don’t know if I fell asleep or if I was just tired or  I just disconnected myself from the world but for a moment, I feel like nothing was wrong, it was only me and Krystal lying on my bed.

“Baby…it’s time” Krystal’s voice pulls me out the trance

Again it feels like I’m in a movie, in a blink of an eye we were on the cemetery. I turn to see Krystal.

“Can you hold my hand?” I ask her feeling scared

“I’ll hold your hand” She replies to me

She walk with me following the people, all my family was here, all his friends were there too. Jia’s family was there too and her friends too.

“Hi” I turn to see Henry standing next to me

I hug him tightly, feeling the hot tears starting to form in my eyes. He hugs me too, he starts to sob on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry Henry” I mumble to him

“I’m sorry too Amber…at least…they were together” Henry’s broken voice sound like an echo to me

“Kids, come on” My dad pulls us to the place where they were going to be buried. I start to feel fear, I want to run away from that place but then I feel a warm hand intertwined with mine, Krystal was there with me, she was there. When they start to put the coffin down I feel some tears roll down my face. My mom gives me a flower to throw at coffin before they start to put the dirt.

“Goodbye Hae…I’m going to miss you so much…” I mumble that more to myself than anything while throwing the flower.

“Everything will be fine baby, I’m here with you” Krystal runs to hug me, I was crying again.

“Shhh, I’m with you baby…I’m with you”

Adam’s POV:

We were on our home again. I was on the door of Donghae’s room. It feels so weird to think he was here and then he was not. I sigh feeling the tiredness get my whole body. I went to the others room. I open slowly the door for Fanny’s room.

Fanny was sleeping peacefully while hugging Taeyeon, Taeyeon was awake watching TV. She notices me.

“She’s been having nightmares, so if she wakes up I’ll be awake to calm her and to make her sleep again” She mumbles to me. I just smiles to her and close the door.

I went to Jonghyun’s room and found him and Kibum playing some videogames. Jonghyun was smiling like a little kid while wiping his eyes, he hasn’t been able to stop crying but Kibum is doing a great job keeping him up busy.

I went to Jo’s room, I feel amused to see Jo playing her old guitar on the floor while Krystal was listening to her on the bed. I smile to them, they were so strong to be so young.

They’ll be fine

 

Krystal’s POV:

Amber was playing a song on her guitar, I knew she was sad but I also knew she had to vent all her feelings some way, what better way than music. I was on her bed while she was on the floor.

Well I woke up to the sound of silence

The cars were cutting like knives in a fist fight

And I found you with a bottle of wine

Your head in the curtains and heart like the Fourth of July

You swore and said:

“We are not, we are not shining stars”

This I know, I never said we are

Though I’ve never been through the hell like that

I’ve closed enough windows to know

You can never look back

If you’re lost and alone

Or you’re sinking like a stone

Carry on

May your past be the sound

Of your feet upon the ground

Carry on

Amber was singing with such a warm and emotional voice, I could feel what she was trying to do, she wasn’t singing for me. I guess I was getting mature or something likes that because I could understand it right away.

She is singing for herself, she needs to hear this…She needs to carry on

Whoa my head is on fire

But my legs are fine

After all they are mine

Lay your clothes down on the floor

Close the door, hold the phone

Show me how no one’s ever gonna stop us now

Cause we are

We are shining start

We are invincible

We are who we are

Or our darkest day

When we’re miles away

Sun will come, we will find our way home

If you’re lost and alone

Or you’re sinking like a stone

Carry on

May your past be the ground

Of your feet upon the ground

Carry one

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ_y-WQOU-Q: Carry on by FUN, acoustic version)

“That was beautiful” I whisper to her

She just nods to me and lows her head, I think she’s crying again, I stay in silence waiting for her to make a move. She stand up suddenly and walk towards the bed, she sits next to me and hugs me tightly. I know now she’s crying again, I can feel her tears on my shoulder.

“Shhh, its okay” I mumble reassuringly to her

“Promise me that everything will be okay” She whispers to me

“I can’t promise that baby, but I know you’ll be fine” I reply to her softly

“I love you Krys” Her voice is low

“I love you too baby Koala, now let’s sleep because you need to get up early tomorrow” I peck her on the lips

“I don’t want to go back” She replies to me sadly

“I don’t want it either, but you need to attend the classes, after all you have the scholarship babe, you need to do your best for him and for all of us” I smile to her

“And most than anything for me, because you’re going to wrote amazing songs for me” I peck her again on the lips

“You’re too much sometimes” She chuckles at me

“You love me dinollama, now chop chop, get in bed love” I pull her to the bed

“I’ll hug you okay?” She mumbles to me

“Sweetie you can do whatever you want to me” I wink at her

“Krys” She whines while covering her face with the pillow

“I was kidding, why are you so shy now?” I stuck my tongue out to her

“Just get in bed now Soojung” She pulls me and makes me lie with my back to her

“Goodnight baby” She kisses my neck softly

“Goodnight baby koala, have sweet dreams” I mumble back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

>>AUTHOR'S NOTE<<

I'm so sorry for making you cry guys, it's part of the story kids, hold up with me...

Now in another news I kind of got depressed when I realized I fail one subject at school...so I haven't been really able to write...please keep the comments and the love for this weird and depressed author.

In another news xD...I think I'm following one person on tumblr that is actually a suscriber on this story xD, well I don't know if is the same person yet.

Now...I hope you guys enjoy, or at least don't cry so hard, on this chapter