Fade Into Darkness

Because Of You

Author’s POV:

There was a girl crying on the door, she was more than disappointment and more than hurt, she was standing there without knowing how to enter her own house and just go straight to her room without answering any question. Then the image came back, that horrible scene in the park. Everything was dark now; suddenly everything else was nonsense and ridiculous small. She just enter the house and went to her room ignoring the screams of her parents and brother. She just need to sleep, maybe all of this was a nightmare.

The next morning, she was so tired, she realizes everything was true, she just sigh will covering her on the covers and just fell asleep again.

“Ammm, hey, you’re going to be late for school” The tall boy was now moving her little sister

The boy with a frog face sense something wrong, he put the covers lower trying to see the face of her sister, she look kind of blush. He put his hand on her forehead, she was pretty hot. She must grab a cold while hanging out with Taemin yesterday. He just sigh and left for school.

In another place a boy was waiting in front a classroom. He got some things on a bag and he look so serious. He was sad yet mad for how everything went up. He just sigh, some footsteps could be hear, he turn around just to find his friend Luna standing with an awkward face in front of him.

“Hey” his voice was full of sadness

“I don’t want to talk to you” Luna was really cold, continue to the classroom ignoring the boy completely

“What?” He was now behind her in the classroom

“What you did…is the lowest thing a person can do…I never thought you will do something like that Taemin, I’m really sad with your behavior” Luna was now sitting on her chair without looking at Taemin

“But…” Taemin try to explain

“Stop it, it’s not me the one who deserve an explanation” Luna state with a cold glare

Taemin just sigh again while sitting behind Luna thinking how everything went out of control.

Why I don’t feel guilty?

The whole day was passing by, nothing seems different, but everything have changed for everyone.

Krystal’s POV:

I walk toward the school, I call Sull trying to find the homework but she didn’t pick my calls, I hope she is fine.

I should ask Amber about how we’re going to talk when she is far away

I got distracted with my thought that I didn’t see the fragile figure standing in the corner of the classroom; it was until I head soft sobbing that I notice another presence in the room.

“Em…Sully?” I got shocked when I recognize the figure

“He…I…I don’t get it” Sully was mumbling and crying so hard. I stay with her without understanding what happen with her.

We were now at lunch, I drag Sully out of the classroom, we went towards the gym and sit there, I text Amber telling her that Sully was kind of sad for an unknown reason.

“Sull…what happen?” I ask again trying to understand the situation

She just look at me and start crying again, I feel guilty for asking and hug her tightly. I kept rubbing her back.

What happen?

Amber’s POV:

I start walking towards the gym, Key and Henry were next to me talking about something. I stood there as I watch Taemin standing in front of Sull trying to say something but Sull was crying and Krystal was glaring and fuming towards Taemin.

“ How could you do this? What kind of person are you?” Sully start screaming at the top her lungs

“I’m sorry Sully, I just…I guess I just stop loving you…” Taemin didn’t even dare to look at her

Krystal suddenly stood up and slap Taemin in the face, Taemin just stood there holding his face, I feel like something was twisting my own heart, I couldn’t believe what Taemin said, I was getting mad and crazy but they were holding me back. Key and Henry were grabbing me by the arms.

Why?...What happen?

“I can’t believe you Taemin, you’re a liar then…all the things you’ve ask me for Valentine’s Day, they weren’t for Sully? How could you?” Krystal was fuming with rage

“Things got out of control…I’m sorry” Taemin start to walk away

Everything start to get in a slow motion, Taemin walking away while Sully was crying on the floor, Krystal hugging her, Henry grabbing me tighter and Key grabbing Taemin by the shoulders and shake him while screaming something to Taemin. I just slip on Henry’s grip and walk towards my cousin and girlfriend. I turn to see Taemin pushing Key and looking at me.

“I didn’t mean to” Taemin whisper to me

But instead of answering I just glare at him and turn away, I kneel down and hug Sully, I never saw her like this, so lost and broken. I feel destroy by the inside.

“He broke my heart Amber…he…doesn’t love me…”

I clench my fist and just hug Sully; I was still confused on how this happen, on what happen. I just hug her tightly.

“Sull what happen?” I dare to ask

-----------------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if I should wear a sweater, maybe will be cold later, maybe I should just bring it for the doubt.

“Minho, I’ll be home later brother, wish me luck!” I yell to Minho

“Good Luck” Minho yell from the kitchen

I start my way towards the park where Taemin told me to meet. I was happy that we could have this intimate moment, lately things were kind of weird between us. We seem more friends than a couple; also he was acting kind of cold to me. I thought it was because he was planning my surprise.

 Where is he?

I notice a tall boy talking to a girl with black hair in a bench, I ditched the idea of Taemin when I saw the girl kiss him. I turn the other way trying to search for him when I heard the voice of the boy.

“I can’t do this to her, I can’t…it’s not right, Sully deserves an explanation Fei” The boy talk suddenly

“Tae, you think she will take you back after all the things we have done? On her back?” the girl reply annoyed

“I don’t think that and I don’t want that, but she deserves better…I’ll talk to her” The boy said calm

I walk closer to the bench just to see Taemin and Fei, a girl from Taemin’s classroom, sitting together. I feel hot tears coming down my face. Then something even worse happen.

“Hey Taemin, hey Su-“ Luna cut herself from talking

“Taemin? What are you doing bro?” Onew was there too

“I…I…Luna..This is not what you think” Taemin sound so nervous now

“Am…Sully?” Onew seem to notice me

Taemin turn her head and I could see fear on his eyes, fear and guilt. He stood up and try to walk towards me but for some odd reason, instead of hugging him and ask him to just forget her I step backward. He try to reach my hand but I jerk her hand away from me.

“Sully” his voice was like daggers to me at the moment

“Liar” I heard my voice but I feel like my mouth never moved

“Sully let me explain you please…I….I didn’t mean to…please Sul-“ he was talking but my body seem to be acting by his own

I turn away and start walking at my house, my tears were rolling down my face, my hands were pale for the fist I made, my feet seem numb and I feel cold.

This they way Krystal told me she felt when Amber broke up with her…cold

I feel someone behind so I turn around just to find Onew and Luna trying to reach me. but I just turn around and keep walking, I didn’t want to be seen like this.

So naive, so innocent, so…stupid

I arrive home and turn before opening the door, Onew was standing there with Luna, then I understand, they didn’t meant to catch with me, they just want to take care of me in the way home.

“Thanks” I mumble while trying to smile but I couldn’t

They just smile softly at me and stood there, I could guess they were waiting for me to get in the house, so I did. I went to my room ignoring my parents and Minho. I slip in my bed and cry all night, I didn’t notice when I fall asleep.

I heard my cell phone sound, I grunt and I get up from bed, I feel so tired and so cold. I notice a few missed calls from Krys and a message from Taemin.

[From: Sull-Sull

To: Taemin <3

I’m sorry, I think we need to talk. You need, no, you deserve an explanation Sully. This doesn’t have anything to do with you it was me. I screw things up but…please Sully let me explain you]

I throw my phone away and slip on the bed again, the tears start to flow again without even able to stop them. I couldn’t believe that after all the things Krystal told me, I laugh of her. Now I could understand all the things she said she felt.

We won’t ever fade away Sully, I promise I will be with you forever”

Those words were so empty now…so false…

“I can’t see other girls Sully, they will never be as beautiful as you”

Lies, beautiful lies he learn to say, somehow believing on them too.

 “Why are you laughing Sully? Don’t you think I could be a good kisser?”

I touch my lips and clean my face from the tears already dry of my face. I feel something really weird…

-----------------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------

“Amber…we fade away” Sully mumble to me

“Shh, don’t worry Sull, you’re going to be okay…you’ll be okay” I reply while hugging her

Why is this happen? How could be this happening to Sully? Why?

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I'm back!!! (evil laugh), ok enough with these random things. So, because many of you want yulsic...I will repeat that this story is not yulsic friendly XD, maybe will be a yulsic fluffy meaningless moment....MAYBE...MAYBE NOT...but there will be no MEANING in the moment itself...if...there is the moment per se...

XD I'm such a bad person I know...I hope you guys still enjoy the way I do this, the story line, I hope to see your comments and to see more of your opinions even if you hate me, come one post it below friends.

In and other thing, I'm thinking in a new story line more...real...yeah, kind of more real to life than this, without so much drama (or maybe more xD) but with more real situations and more depressive thing perhaps, don't know yet.

So...yeah, enjoy the chapter, comment, read my other story if you want and can and be happy guys :D

Danny :D