The "Talk"

Because Of You

Krystal’s POV:

I close the door behind me and all the happiness disappear when I saw Jessica and Taeckyeon looking at me with red faces.

This can’t be good at all

“Krys, me and Jessica saw you kissing Amber so we think we need to talk to you about something” Taeckyeon was talking slowly

“Sit baby sister, since mom and dad are still afraid to talk to you about , I and Taeck are going to talk to you” Jessica explains me.

“Jess, I already knows what you’re going to say I already had the class at my other school. And I think is really awkward to talk about with your boyfriend” I said to her.

“Krys, believe me I explain to my lil sister about , and we only want to tell you that if you decide to start your life you have to be careful, you need to protect yourself and also need to understand than after you decide if you start your life me and Jessica will be with you 100%” Taeckyeon explain.

I just look at them, I understand what they saying but it’s awkward. I just sigh and then cover my face. I need to find the way to explain this.

“I really appreciate guys, seriously, but I’m 16 years old, even if Amber is 18 years old I don’t think she’s thinking about . Is most likely I think about that first. Also, guys come on, we just start dating. Yeah kiss her and I get a little excited that’s all. Just relax, ok?” I said to them

“Sweety, I just too said that, and well one day me and Taeckyeon also get too much excited and yes…”Jessica’s tone was pretty uncomfortable.

“We’re not saying is wrong, but you need to know if Amber it’s the right girl” Taeckyeon finish the sentence.

I just sigh again, they had more experience that me, but I really want to think me and Amber are different from other couples. I think about talking with Amber about this.

Maybe later I’ll call her. We’re in a relationship now so we need to talk

I get up and run to my room. I heard Jessica and Taeckyeon mumbling downstairs. Those two are perfect for each other, only they can handle been with each other.

I turn my laptop and put some music, I was really trying to forget the subject, but I was pretty sure that was something that had to be handle with care and also I knew Amber would never push me to do something I didn’t want to do.

I smile when the song starts playing I choose a random song from the playlist, and it was the perfect song, Smile by Avril Lavigne I start to sing without caring if someone hears me.

“You know I’m a crazy I do what I want when I feel like it. All I want to do is loose control…” I was dancing in front of the mirror

I start jumping and dancing randomly in my room I was so happy.

“And that’s why I smile it’s been a while since everyday and everything has felt this right and now you turned it all around and suddenly you’re all I need the reason why I smile”

 

I stop at the mirror and realize it was true, it had been really a while since a feel so happy and smile so widely and bright.

 

I guess love can really make you feel better.

 

I start doing my homework, and start imagine how would Monday will be now that Amber was my girlfriend. I keep listen to music and singing while doing my homework. I definitely call Amber later.

 

Amber’s POV:

Hae didn’t spoke since we left Krystal at her house. I think he is uncomfortable with how we kiss. Well I guess that if you saw your baby sister kiss another person like that it really gives you the idea that maybe she is not that baby anymore.

We arrive at home, I run to my room because I want to sing so loud, I was so happy. I turn my mp3 and put my big earphones, I selected a random song and I feel like even luck was on my side today, the song that start playing was Marry You of Bruno Mars

“Don’t say No No NO Just say Yes Yes Yes…” I start singing while jumping in my bed

“Who cares baby? I think I want to marry you” I start dancing in my room

I was so happy, I keep singing, I was so into the song I didn’t see Hae, Fanny and Jong at my door.

I stay there in the middle of my room singing the last verse, when I suddenly open my eyes and saw them looking at me with really big smiles.

“I look one BIG baby dino happy” Hae said to me in his singing tone

“Who’s the cutest dino with a cute girlfriend?” Jong tease me.

“I’m glad you’re happy Baby Am, but we need to talk about something really important.” Fanny spoke in a serious tone

“About what?” I ask her.

She just sit in the bed and look at me trying to invite me to do the same, I did it and then Hae and Jong left the room. That was really weird. I stay in silence like 30 minutes trying to read Fanny’s face, she looks really uncomfortable.

“Amber we need to talk about , now listen to me carefully. It’s totally fine if you decide to start your life now, but think that Krystal is way too young, now if you to decide that you’re ready to have , then you guys have our 100% support but you need to take care and be really sure about this, now do you have any question?” Fanny suddenly speak.

“WHAT THE HELL FANNY? WE JUST START DATING AND YOU’RE THINKING I WANNA HAVE ALREADY?” I yell at her

I was so scared, don’t get me wrong, Krystal indeed was a beautiful and hot girl, but she’s 16 and I’m 18 I don’ think is fair that people think we just think about all the time.

Krystal maybe thinks in …Oh God

Suddenly my mind went black, after a few minutes I saw Fanny moving her hand in front of my face.

“Baby Am is totally fine, look we just want to tell you, nobody is saying you and Krystal are going to have already. Relax I already talk with Jessica she also talk with Krystal. So stop spacing out” Fanny was smiling.

“Oh!!!!! NOW KRYSTAL WILL THINKS I ONLY THINK ABOUT !!! WHY DID YOU TALK WITH JESSICA?” I start yelling at her again-

“She actually calls me to tell me she talks with Krys, and she kind of tells me to talk to you too.” Fanny explains to me.

“Fanny really I haven’t thought of until you told me that. I really like Krystal, seriously I just think I already fall in love with her, but is way beyond my mind in this moment” I explain to her.

She just smile to me and hug me, I could feel the sincerity of her hug, maybe I shouldn’t yell at her.

“I love You Baby Am, and Krystal is a really lucky girl, now we just talk to you guys just in case relax sweetheart, now do your homework, and rest” Fanny command me and exit my room.

I feel weird, should I call Krystal?

I was thinking about call Krystal when I feel my cell phone ringing in my backpack, I run and I take the call.

[

  • Hello?
  • Baby!! It’s me Krystal
  • Oh hi baby, amm so what’s up?
  • I just want to call you because my sister and her boyfriend Taeckyeon decide to have a talk to me.
  • That sound really uncomfortable baby.
  • It was, but I think you already talk with someone of your family right?
  • Yes, Fanny talks to me.
  • Amber I just want you to know that if you want to have “that” with me you need to wait at least a year, okay?]

I feel my face heating up; why people think I want to have ? Really what’s wrong with the world?

[

  • Amber? Are you okay?
  • Yeah, Krys, don’t get me wrong but I don’t think about yet, if you want we can wait 5 years I really don’t think about that
  • So you don’t want to have with me?!!
  • I didn’t say that, of course I want to have something that meaningful with you baby but not in the moment
  • Okay, but you really think I’m attractive right?
  • Of course, you’re the most beautiful and hot girl I know
  • You’re more beautiful and hot than me baby
  • Only to you, now can we please forget the subject?
  • Of course, I have to go baby I’ll see you at Monday okay?
  • Okay, see you on Monday, I Love U!!]

I hang up. Did I just? No I didn’t. I start to feel the rush but once again someone was already watching me. I turn and saw Jong looking me with an “O” shape mouth and his eyes of “Oh you didn’t”

“You said to her I love U!” he starts to laugh

I walk to my door and slam it in his face. I just screw all. Suddenly I receive a text message from Krystal:

[From: Baby Koala

To: Princess

Baby I guess you hung up by accident, I love U too, have sweet dream today, I hope you dream with me. ]

I just feel this warm feeling inside me, I feel so happy to found someone like Krystal.

I’m the luckiest girl in the world