Good News

Because Of You

Author’s POV:

Krystal was lying on the bed now while Amber was still trying to take her pants while still kissing Krystal’s lips.

“Need help?” Krystal’s teasing tone was evident

Amber just nod frustrated and let Krystal sit on the bed taking her pants off and her underwear. Now both of them were on the bed, Amber start to put the sheets over them and kiss Krystal on her neck.

There wasn’t a real conversation, just moans and soft wimps from the two love birds on the sheet cage. They were discovering themselves like no one else will.

It took them just a little bit to learn how to make each other wanting more. They said “I love you” in all the ways possible since soft to rough kisses.

“I never thought I will be here…on a bed with you…but I understand now what Fanny told me” Amber was no lying on top of Krystal with her head on Krystal’s chest.

“I knew that you will be my first, somehow I knew it, I was right” Krystal mumble beginning to doze off.

“Krys…I love you” Amber was falling asleep too.

“I love you too” Krys mumble before completely fall asleep.

Krystal’s POV:

I wake up feeling the sun on my eyes, I turn to my other side, but the sun continues to bother mer. I sit on the bed and I feel the slide down my body reminding me that I was .

I turn to see a bare back on the bed next to me. I instantly blush; I couldn’t believe that we actually move to the next step in a relationship. I smile but my smile fades away as I remember that I didn’t ask permission to stay out.

“I’m going to be so dead when I get home” I mumble softly

I feel a slight curiosity to peek at the bare back; I sit on the bed watching the back going up and down. I notice something that I couldn’t notice at night. There was like a black line coming from her front to her back, it looks like a tattoo.

I touch the line and start trying to turn Amber so I could see if it was a real tattoo but to my surprise Amber wake up and cover herself, returning to her shy self.

“Krys…what are you doing?” Amber’s voice was croaky and husky

“Do you have a tattoo?”  I ask bluntly to her

I notice how she tense up and start blushing madly. I pout and poke her belly with extreme force.

“Awwww” Amber whine to me

“Why do would you lie to me?” I ash her

“I didn’t lie, I get the tattoo recently, please don’t poke me like that” Amber was whining

“Hey…where is my white box?” Amber suddenly got up from the bed and I saw her body, her perfect body, in front of me.

“Here you are” Amber come back to bed and covers herself with the sheet.

I was totally dumbfounded by her body, I think I start to drool for some reason, I was daydreaming when Amber peck me on the lips.

“Here…you’re present” Amber put the box on my hands

I open the box softly and found a camera, a diary, a flash drive and a letter.

“I don’t get it” I said with a small smile

“I know you don’t want to talk about it but…I can’t let this opportunity pass me by…but I want you to know…that even if I’m really far away we are going to be together. That’s why I bought you a camera; I want you to take picture of everything that happen to you, bad and good things. The diary is for you to write everything like you were talking to me, when I came to visit I want to read it. The flash drive is full of little videos I made, I spent practically 4 days making it I hope you like it. And the letter…you only can read it when you feel like you don’t want to be with me anymore ok? You can’t read it in other situation” Amber explain me with a serious voice

“So you’re going to go to New York?” I ask while looking at the camera

“Yes…my dad doesn’t want to either but…I always want to study music and this is the best option, if I study there I will have more chances to become a songwriter and make money so we can…live well” Amber mumble the last part

I turn the camera on and lean towards her I peck on the lips while taking the picture. I saw Amber taken back by my attitude, but the thing was that I was mad. But I can’t blame her for following her dreams, or trying to accomplish the future she planed, because I knew I was a part of that future now.

“You better treat me very well the rest of the semester Amber or else I will go to New York City and punish you” I whisper on her ear

“Oh and this…I made it 2 days ago” She said while showing me her tattoo

It was on the ribcage area, a very painful area, it was a tree with a chain on it. The chain got multiple locks and every lock got a name. The chain didn’t have an end apparently, but what caught my eyes was a big lock, it was purple and had my name on it. I touch the skin with my fingerprint trying to see the whole tattoo.

“Linda, Adam, Hae, Jong, Fanny, Sull, Minho, Yuri, Yoona, Henry, Key, Krystal…” I read while running my finger over the draw

“I know there is a big chance we will break up, but I want you to know that even if that happen, I won’t forget you or blame you. You will always be my first real love, my first time and the biggest lock on the chain of my life” Amber was almost at the verge of crying.

I kiss her slowly, but I need her know, I understand that at this moment I need to confirm all the things she have said to me. We start kissing more roughly and before I could understand we were under the sheets again. I like it, the way our bodies create heat to each other, the way her skin was a contrast on mine, the way her lips touch every part of me…the way our souls connected…I love the way we said everything to each other without saying a single word.

(Parachute – Always and Forever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikzoM4tbfg&feature=related)

Taeyeon’s POV:

“Ok, so what do we do? Knock?” I ask to Jessica and Fanny.

The both stare at each other and nod to me, Fanny told me what Amber planned so we make a deal, we will cover them as long they didn’t do anything to extreme.

“Ok” I reply and knock on the door.

I notice Jessica grabbing the case of the guitar me and Krystal bought for Amber, I guess they were busy with other stuff.

After a few minutes Amber open the door and blush towards me, I didn’t understand why she was blushing until I turn to see behind me. Fanny and Jessica were smiling like creeps and giggling. I shook my head towards them and invite myself inside the room.

“Who is it?” Krystal came with only a sheet covering her

“KRYSTAL SOOJUNG JUNG PUT SOME CLOTHES ON NOW” Jessica startled me with the yelling

Krystal run when she saw us to the room and Amber just sigh. She went to the room and we could hear them mumbling and then we heard like a slap. We look at each other scared that maybe coming like this make Krystal vulnerable and unhappy.

“Did you see my sister?” Jessica ask me with accusation eyes

“Yes, she was COVER with a sheet, I didn’t see ANYTHING” I reply to her mad

“Ok, stop it, Tae tae wouldn’t look at Krystal. She loves me too much to do those things and she wouldn’t disrespect Krystal or Amber that way” Fanny state sitting on the couch pulling me with her.

“Ok, sorry, ok” Amber came out of the room and she was ok.

“Did she slap you?” Jessica ask suddenly to Amber

Amber just blush and then smile slowly, apparently we heard wrong, I don’t know a person that will smile if someone else slap them. Well…forget it.

“I didn’t slap her, I slap her and now explain what you guys are doing here” Krystal was now in the living room with some baggy black shorts and a white tank-top

“You slap her…I don’t want to know” Jessica state and sit on the couch too.

“You’ll see Krystal, Amber told me what she had planned and in order neither our parents nor your parents go crazy for not finding their youngest daughters on bed by 12 we made a plan…” Fanny start explaining.

“I told mom and dad that you will stay at this place with Amber, Luna, Sully and Amber’s cousin watching you. While Fanny told her parents Amber will stay here with Yuri” Jessica ends the explanation.

“And we also told everyone we want to take you guys to brunch with us so you didn’t have to go to school” I explain too.

“So…we’re not in trouble?” Krystal ask us

“Nop, now what about we leave to downtown and had brunch ok?” I said while putting a backpack with clothes in front of them.

“We have an exciting news for you, you will be the first ones to know, so come on get dress” Fanny push the two girls to the room again.

“I can’t believe our little sisters are women now, neither can’t I believe Krystal slap Amber’s behind” Jessica was giggling

“Have you seen my sister’s bum? I mean how she can’t slap that” Fanny was now laughing

“Ok ladies stop talking about them, they can hear and they will be uncomfortable” I said while shushing them.

We went to a nearby place to eat something and let the girls enjoy themselves, at the end, we all know already that Amber will leave to New York City.

“Tae tae what’s wrong?” Fanny poke my cheek softly

“Nothing just thinking baby…so did you guys enjoy yesterday?” I ask the young couple with a smirk

“Did you enjoy yesterday Taeyeon?” Krystal ask me with the same smirk

“What?” I reply

“Well at least you could try to cover that huge hickey on your neck don’t you think?” Krystal ask me while smiling softly towards me

I cover my neck and turn to see Fanny, she was laughing while clapping her hands. I sigh and raise my hands up in the air like giving up.

“Em…you know…it’s not funny to picture my sister doing that kind of stuff” Amber spoke softly while eating her salad.

“Baby Am, everyone do that, it’s such a wonderful thing to do when you’re in love. Don’t tell me you didn’t notice the magic of the act itself?” Fanny grab my hand and spoke to Amber with full confidence

“It’s just embarrassing talk about something so intimate…with my sister” Amber state again and keep eating in silence.

“So…it was…fine? You’re okay?” Jessica ask Krystal with a concerned look

Amber’s POV:

I turn to see Krystal, I want to know if she was feeling bad or if I have hurt her. She smile towards Jessica and give me a kiss on the cheek.

“Amber was really caring and she was…amazing” Krystal was now giggling while I was almost choking

“Easy there” Taeyeon pat my back

“Thank God, I was scared that you got traumatized or something like that” Jessica spoke softly and start chuckling

I drink a glass of water trying to make the big lump on my throat leave me alone. I sigh and continue eating. I didn’t want to talk about something so intimate with them. I want to have the memory for myself. Like something special between Krys and me.

“Baby?” Krys poke my check with a concerned look

I just look at her, somehow everything had changed, I was seen Krystal different. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life but now she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I start blushing at the mere thinking of the silkiest skin I’ve ever touched. The most tender lips I’ve kiss.

“Amber?” Fanny voice pull me out my trance

“Sorry” I said with a small smile

“Are you mad with us?” Taeyeon was looking at me with a serious face

“No, I was thinking in how lucky I am for having Krystal, the truth is that I was thinking in how Krystal somehow had changed in front of me, she is now the most beautiful woman in the world and she is mine” I state with a huge grin

“Awww” Jessica was now hugging Fanny

“God…that was cheesy” Taeyeon was rolling her eyes with a playful smile on her face

“Thank you” Krystal whisper on my ear before kissing my cheek

We were finishing the food when Fanny squeal with a huge grin on her face.

“We need to tell you something” Fanny was smiling so much

I turn to see Taeyeon, she was smiling softly with a pink blush on her cheeks.

“We are engaged” Fanny scream towards us

My mind went blank, I could feel my body getting numb, I watch in slow motion how the fork fall from my hand and how Jessica stood up hugging Fanny. Krystal clapping and holding Taeyeon’s hand in a cute way. Then everything went black.

Fanny’s POV:

I was sitting on the living room with my dad and mom, waiting for Taeyeon’s family to arrive. Jong has been taking care of Amber, she passed out at the restaurant. I want to think that she got to excited for the news instead of her freaking out.

“So…” I mumble softly

“It’s okay sweetie, we’re not mad nor Taeyeon’s parents. We just want to talk” My mom assured me while grabbing my hand.

“I think it’s too early to be engaged, but I know you don’t think to marry until both of you finish college so I’m cool with this” My dad was drinking a can of soda with a cute smile

“I know is not the way you want it, I mean, I always want a dream wedding, with the perfect person. Is just that for me the perfect groom is a woman, I hope people can understand that” I mumble nervous

“Sweetie, we don’t care if you love a woman or a man. We just want you to be happy. And we can start organize your weeding, since now and later on we can have a pre-wedding party” My mom was really excited with the idea

“I just want to say, that if Taeyeon makes you cry I’m gonna make Jo kick her . NO ONE MAKES MY GIRLS CRY” My dad state with a serious face.

I just smile to him while looking down at the ground. Deep inside of me I was a little bit afraid of how life will be, how people will react but at the same time I knew it was the right choice. The only choice so I could be happy.

“Amber is coming down in a moment, she was kind of confused of what had happen” Jong was now coming downstairs.

“Is she okay?” My mom ask with a worry face

“Yeah, she is just overwhelmed” Jong state while hugging me

“I can’t believe you’re going to marry, I can’t believe someone actually wants to spend her whole life with you and your obsession with pink” Jong cry fakely on my ear

“Keep going Jong, I swear to you you’re going to regret” I whisper to him

He just chuckle and sit properly on the couch. I feel somehow sad, I thought that Amber could understand me better than anyone else, I guess she can’t.

I heard the door bell and before I could stood up I saw a shadow coming downstairs to open the door. Before I could recall just what happened, Tayeon and her family was now at the living room with Amber smiling.

“Amber are you okay?” Was the only thing I could say

She walk towards me and hug me tightly, she kiss my cheek and smile to me. I look at her dumbfounded.

“I was shocked, but it was for all the things that have happened lately Fanny, if you’re happy I’m happy sis” Amber smile to me and kiss my forehead

“So, why don’t we go to the restaurant?” My dad stood up and smile

I smile towards my family and towards the Kim family, Tae tae came and grab my hand, we lead the families toward the door.

I can see a future so bright now…with Taeyeon by my side.

 

Author's Note:
Annyeong :D, so here is the update, hope you enjoy it. Also  have to clear out that this story won't have Yulsic on it, sorry D:

Another thing...probably this is weird but just for the fact, I'm a female writter. Just for you to know xD

I'm going to a holiday vacation guys so enjoy your holidays too and see you in a week