Dare You To Move

Because Of You

>>AUTHOR'S NOTE<<

I'M BACK...So, thank you to the new suscribers, I'll try my best to keep up in a level you're can be proud, thanks for all the comments and views...thanks for keeping on with these bumpy journey of Kryber and me xD...

Now...the chapter...will be a little, or too much, sad but is part of the story...

So...enjoy the chapter...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't foget to comment....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV:
A horrible feeling surround the house, there was a feeling of been lifeless, even with the sound of unsteady sobs by the older girl and the unsteady breathing by the boy. They were crying their hearts out but there was another person too, she was crying without a sound on the corner of the living room. She was letting all the tears roll down her face without shame, she was breathing fine and she seems pretty compose instead of what her brother and sister look.

The door got open and she turns her head softly, in the frame door were her parents with her girlfriend and Taeyeon, the last one run to hold the girl with unsteady sobs. She was looking everything in slow motion, like a movie in 3rd person.

“Jo…you need to eat something” Her dad caress her cheek but his broken voice was failing to soothe her

“I’m not hungry” Her voice sounds awfully compose in comparison to the rest of them

“I’ll make food anyways” Her mom state while trying to smile but her face froze, she just turns to the kitchen and disappears

She can feel the horrible pressure on her chest, the lack of oxygen starts to get evident. She feels also a warm feeling spreading in her hand to her shoulder, she rise her head just to see her girlfriend smiling sweetly at her while grabbing her hand and shoulder in a soothing way.

“Baby, come on, you need to rest a bit” Her voice sound like an echo in her head

Her body feels so light, like she is not really there, like she was made by air. Her girlfriend’s leading her towards her room. She can’t avoid to look at her brother crying like a little kid on the floor, while her sister is crying on the arms of Taeyeon.

How could this happen to us?

She thinks while been pull for her girlfriend to her room, when she got there, she just sits on the edge of the bed. feels dry, her heart aches with every beat. She never thought that there could be something worst than all the things she feel when she almost lost Krystal. This was different, it was more painful, and it was surreal.

“Krys…” Her voice comes out and she feels weird, like her voice is not hers.

“What do you need baby?” Krystal leans towards her

“Can you hug me?” Her voice starts to feel normal again

“Of course” Krystal hugs her tightly

Krystal leans her on the bed and lies next to her, she try to be strong for her. She starts to rub her back trying to soothing her. She can sense the coldness on Amber’s body.

“Baby, are you cold?” Krystal’s voice still echoes on Amber’s head

“I don’t know” Her voice starts to feel weird again.

Krystal just hugs her closer and closes her eyes trying to hold her own tears; she needs to be strong for Amber. She needs to be mature for her. Amber needs her more than anything right now.

“Krys…tell me this is not real, tell me I’m dreaming please” Amber’s voice was so low

“Baby, you don’t know how much I wish this was a lie, that you were dreaming…but is true, I’m sorry baby but is real” Krystal’s voice starts to crack

“I’m going to sleep” Amber’s voice fades away

“Ok” Krystal’s reply sound full of worry

She didn’t move, she just keep holding the older girl on her arms wondering why this happen to them, the Liu Family, loving people that never had done anything wrong to anyone in the world.

Amber…I’m sorry, I’m so sorry that you had to live this in this moment…Amber…

The tears start to fall from her eyes freely now, knowing that her girlfriend was already sleep, she had to release all the things she felt in the moment, that way when Amber woke up she will be better and she could be strong for the both of them.

“I’ll be strong for you, baby” Krystal’s whisper sound like and echo in Amber’s head that was already sleep but still conscious.

Krystal dare to kiss Amber’s head, she grab a blanket of the bed and cover both of them, she was sure Amber was cold but the poor girl was in such a shock she couldn’t understand what she was feeling anymore. She hug Amber closely and start to hum a song, trying to sooth the sleep girl, she was sure the older girl will get nightmares.

Be strong Amber…my baby dinosaur needs to be strong

“Hae…” Amber’s mumble startle Krystal but she just smile realizing Amber was dreaming

There was a loud knocking on the door, Taeyeon got up and open the door, she got surprised to see a boy sweating with his thick glasses almost falling on shorts and a baggy sweater.

“Key?” Taeyeon was completely shock at the sight of the fashionista boy dress like that

“Where…is…Jong…?” He was barely breathing and seems worry

“Over there” Taeyeon move from the door and point to the human ball on the floor holding the hand of the sleeping Fanny

He just enter in the house and walk slowly towards him, he kneel next to him and softly caress Jonghyun’s head. The older boy start to shiver a little, he sit on a quick motion and start to look everywhere, there was something sparkling on his eyes, like he was expecting to see someone. But the spark died after a few seconds, his eyes connected with the tender eyes behind thick glasses in front of him. The tears start to roll down his face again, the illusion he got was destroy remind him that everything was real.

“Kibummie…he’s gone” Jonghyun’s voice came as a whisper but Key was able to hear it

“Shhh, come here honey” Key sits on the floor and spread his arms and legs

Jonghyun lean and hugs him, letting Key’s arms and legs embrace him completely, his face hiding on Key’s chest, his hands holding tightly to the baggy sweater. He was tired of crying but his eyes keep letting the tears roll down his face, his body was tired of holding the feeling of a hole on his chest, his brain was tired of thinking, he was exhaust of everything.

Fanny was awake because the warm on her hand disappear and the warm of Taeyeon’s body disappear too. She feel the hot tears coming again when she saw her little brother crying like a little kid on Key’s arms. She turn to search for Taeyeon, she was standing there looking at the two boys on the floor. Fanny feel like she was too weak to walk towards her lover, she just close her eyes trying to restrain the tears for falling down.

“He’s gone…why is he gone?” Jonghyun’s voice breaks the silence in the living room

“Shhh, Jong, listen to me…you need to stop asking that, you need to stop thinking in that…please Jong” Key’s voice sound completely calm, like a mom talking to his kid that lost a puppy

“Fanny” Taeyeon’s voice broke the thought of Fanny

“Tae tae” Fanny couldn’t hold the tears anymore

Taeyeon rush to Fanny’s side and hold her tightly, she tries to calm her fiancé, but it seems like the girl couldn’t stop crying. She just hugs her, it was the only thing she could do in the moment.

 Key’s POV:

I open my eyes softly when I feel my chest completely soaked, I wasn’t sure if it was tears, saliva or sweat or all of them together. Jong was sleeping in my chest, we were on the floor. I try to move but his hands grab tightly to my baggy sweater, you wouldn’t believe that the diva in me will wear this outfit in the daylight but it was for him, he’s the only one that could make me run from downtown to his house in shorts and baggy sweater with dirty snickers and my thick glasses on.

“Jong…honey” I move some hair from his face

“Mhh” He didn’t move at all

“Honey I need to go to the bathroom” I spoke a little more loudly this time

He open his eyes and sits quickly again, but this time he stood up and turn to see everywhere. He seems confuse and lost, I stood up and grab his face, making him turn to see me. His eyes start to get teary again but I put my forehead on his.

“Honey, relax, I’m here…I won’t go anywhere ok?” I try to calm those lost and scared eyes with my tender ones. He just nods and closes his eyes

I start to turn when he grab my hand, I turn my head again and saw him looking at me full of anxiety. I smile at him and pull him with me. I told him to wait for me outside the bathroom. He just nods and sits on the floor. I try to clean myself a little bit; I took my sweater off and turn it inside out, at least like this I wouldn’t look like a bad attempt of fashion.

“Kibum” Jonghyuns’ voice pulls me out my trance again

“Coming” I mumble softly t him

I come out of the bathroom and he grabs my hand immediately, he was completely lost and I could understand him, I lost my grandfather when I was 9, he was really good to me. He gave me my first hat when I was 8 and said to me I was going to be a great designer.

“We need to eat something” I pull him with me towards the kitchen, he reluctantly follow me

“Good morning” His mom was in the kitchen making waffles. I smile at her

“Good morning Mrs. Liu, there’s anything that I can do to help you?” I ask to her after successfully sit Jong on a chair.

“Can you bring Amber and Krystal please?” His mom seem more compose than the siblings

“Of course…Mrs. Liu?” I call her before I leave for Amber and Krys

“Yes Kibum?” She turns to see me with teary eyes

“I’m sorry for your lost” I smile at her and she just nods at me

I went to the living room and found Mr. Liu sitting on the couch looking at Taeyeon and Fanny. He smile at me and stood up.

“I’m really sorry for your lost Mr. Liu” I mumble softly to him

“Thanks Kibum, I’m glad you’re here, Jonghyun is…a little bit lost right now” He seems lost to me too.

“Is the least I can do, why don’t you go the kitchen to eat something?” I smile at him

“Yeah, that sound good I need to wake them up” He turns and point at Taeyeon and Fanny

“Don’t worry, I’ll go for Amber and Krystal, when I comeback I’ll wake them up” I offered myself, he just nods and went towards the kitchen.

I made my way towards upstairs, I grab some air thinking in how Amber was, she must be lost as Jong or Fanny at least. I open the door of the room and found myself dumbfounded by the scene, Krystal was sitting on the floor listening closely to Amber that was hitting a pencil on her guitar case, and it seems like a melody. I feel something weird in Amber, she seems awfully compose considering that she was the younger one of the family, she must be crying or screaming or doing something, but she was with a pale unexpressive face hitting the pencil.

“Hey” I mumble to them

Krystal turns to see me but Amber didn’t turns, I got closer to Krys and hug her, I said to her that everyone was on the kitchen to eat something. She just nods at me and turns to see Amber, and then I realized Amber wasn’t looking at Krystal, it was looking at the wall. She was in shock that’s why she wasn’t crying or screaming.

“Baby…Amber” Krystal caress Amber’s left cheek tenderly

Amber stop hitting the pencil and turn to see her, her eyes were red and puffy, her lips twitch in what I thought it pretend to be a smile.

“Hmm?” She didn’t say a word

“We need to go downstairs, your mom wants you downstairs, come” Krystal pulls her from the ground

“Amber?” I ask her but she just look at me

“I’m sorry for your lost” I mumble trying to trigger something inside her

“Thanks Key…I’m really happy to see you here” She just hugs me and turns at Krystal, she just follow Krys downstairs.

Amber…you’re going to crash and burn if you don’t cry

We were on the kitchen eating in silence. Fanny was munching her waffle while Taeyeon was drinking coffee. Mr. and Mrs. Liu were talking on the phone with Henry’s Parents. Jong and Amber were eating slowly while Krystal and I were leaning on the wall looking at them.

“Key…I’m worry…Amber doesn’t seems affected but I think she’s the most hurt” Krystal whisper to me

“She is, she’s just in shock, she’s denying the fact that this happen, we need to make her crash to make her deal with her own feelings” I explain to her

“What? Who are you? Dr. Phil?” Krystal looks at me with wide eyes

“Now sweetie, my parents are therapists and in that case I’ll be Dr. Oz” I wink my eye at her

“I don’t know, it sound like she is going to get angry” Krystal bite her lip while talking to me

“She will, but that’s the whole idea, she needs to get mad, to get sad, and to feel” I said while taking a look t the both dinosaurs

They seem pretty lost, Fanny look better but I guess it was because Taeyeon’s been talking to her nonstop since we enter the kitchen, only when she sips her coffee is when Fanny seems lost again. I sigh, I knew already that they were lost, their life changed in a second. At least I knew my grandfather live a long life and he do everything he wants to do, but their brother was young.

“Yeah, thanks, we’ll see you in there then” Mr. Liu’s voice echoed through the kitchen

“Kids, your mom and I have to go to the mortuary, we’ll meet Henry’s parents there” Mr. Liu was calmer now

“Where’s Henry?” Amber’s voice sound like a whisper but because the silence we could hear it

“He’s still in Canada; he’ll be here for the funeral” Mrs. Liu grab Amber’s shoulder

“When will be the funeral Mr. Liu?” Taeyeon ask softly

“Maybe tomorrow Taeyeon” Mr. Liu reply while grabbing his head

“I’ll drive, you’re tired” Mrs. Liu kiss Amber’s head, kiss Jong’s cheek and pat Fanny’s head and grab the keys of the car

Fanny stood up after their parents left, she turns towards me and Krystal, she point at us and makes us a sign to follow her, we did and we found ourselves on the living room.

“Guys, I know you’re worry but it will be nice if you go to your homes and get changed, take a bath and bring some extra clothes. Tomorrow is going to be even harder…also you need to be fresh for all the drama” Fanny’s voice almost broke but she keeps up

“You know that Amber’s in shock?” I ask her softly

“I know, she’s always like this when something bad happens, she can deal with her own emotions. When all the drama with Minho happen she was like this, in a lower scale but still, and please don’t you dare to try to make her angry. It won’t work, we’ve already try” Fanny give us a sad eye smile and left towards the kitchen.

“I’ll call my mom” Krystal told me with a sigh

“I’ll go home and take a bath quickly then” I mumble to myself

I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard something shocking.

“He’s gone stop crying Jong, God” Amber’s voice surprise me but what surprise me the most is that she push me while trying to escape from the kitchen

“Kibummie?” Jong’s voice makes me turns my head

“Yes?” I smile at him

“Where are you going?” His voice near to the edge

“I’ll go home, take a bath and then comeback, don’t worry honey” I peck him on the lips softly and then I hug him

“Comeback soon” Were his last words.

“Of course” I reply to him

Taeyeon’s POV:

I sigh when Amber snap at Jonghyun, the poor kid start to cry again after eating he start to mumble, “Why? How could this happen?” Amber just snap and run towards her room. Fanny try to hug Jonghyun but he left towards the living room, searching for Key I guess.

“I’ve never seen Amber like this…she never snaps” Fanny’s voice was dangerously slow

“Hey, come here, it must be really hard for her baby, she must be feeling guilty” I try to comfort her

“But it wasn’t her fault, how she would know that they went to see a concert? Hae didn’t even tell me” Fanny’s voice crack at the end

“Shhh, calm down, you need to be strong for both of them Fanny, I’ll be strong enough for you, but please calm down” I hug her tightly trying to sooth her

“I’ll come back later then, I don’t know why did you tell her Fanny but she’s pretty upset at the moment, she just yell at me” Krystal’s voice scared me, she was on the entrance of the kitchen, tears falling down her cheeks

“Krystal” I mumble

“It’s okay, I know she didn’t meant to, she’s hurt I know…I’ll go home and then I’ll be back…I’m really sorry for your lost Fanny” Krystal starts to cry really hard but before I could say something to her she just run to the door and left the house

“I can’t believe her…she is not acting like the Amber I know” Fanny clench her teeth together

“Fanny…she just lost her older brother…of course she is not acting like the girl you know, go and talk to Jonghyun I’ll go to talk to her” I kiss Fanny on the forehead

“What if she yells at you?” Fanny looks at me worry

“I can yell too, don’t worry” I wink at her and push her towards Jonghyun who is sitting on the floor again

I went upstairs to Amber’s room, I could feel noise coming from the inside of the room. I grab some air and then knock on the door, no response, so I knock again. No response.

I open the room and my eyes got wide, the room was a mess, it was like a whirlwind got in there, in the middle of the room it was the whirlwind, Amber was throwing everything she got to the wall, she was crying and she was cursing.

“WHAT THE HELL DONGHAE?”

I enter the room and grab her arms, she try to push me but I grab her tightly, she falls on her knees and I fell with her. She starts to get free but my hold was too strong for her.

“GET OFF ME…, GET OFF ME NOW” She was completely pissed but I keep holding her

“NO…I won’t let you do this to yourself Amber, stop it” I begin with a loud voice but I finish with almost a whisper

“I CAN’T…I CAN’T STOP FEELING LIKE THIS…WHY I CAN’T STOP FEELING LIKE THIS GODDAMN IT?” She continue yelling

“Because you just your brother, because you’re hurt, because you’re lost, because you just push the only person that could make you feel better just because you can’t deal with your emotions so…STOP IT RIGHT NOW, EVERYONE IS HURT, EVERYONE IS SUFFERING, stop Amber…just stop” I grab her tightly when she starts to try to hit me.

“Why he didn’t tell me?...why I had to forget my cell phone on the apartment? Why did I yell to Krystal?” Amber broke down and starts to cry her heart out

“Why is he gone? Tell me Taeyeon…why is my brother dead?” Amber’s voice was low and full with hurt

“I don’t know…I don’t have the answer for that but I know that you need to be strong, because he is feeling really bad to see you act this way towards Krystal, towards Jonghyun. You must be strong because to be honest I don’t think Fanny or Jonghyun or even your parents can be as strong as you Amber…Donghae told me when we were on the mall buying your outfit, that he was always proud of how strong you were, no matter how hard was the task or how tired you were, you always do your best and that you never give up…so don’t give up now, for him, for them Amber” I feel her arms hugging my waist, she had turn her body towards me and she was no crying on my chest

“You’re the only one that can be strong enough for them” I mumble to her

“I’m not strong, I’m just a kid Taeyeon…I’m just a kid” Amber reply with her broken voice to me

“That’s what makes you stronger Amber, you haven’t thought of yourself as something else, you’re strong because you know who you are…Jonghyun is crying on the floor again and I bet Fanny is crying on the couch too…” I pat her back softly trying to give her courage

She just stood up and went towards the door, she went downstairs, I just stood sit in the same place, and I could hear some whispers from the living room. I was pretty sure that Amber had apologized with Jong and she was hugging Fanny now. I turn to see the room, next to me it was a picture frame, it was Donghae, Jonghyun, Amber, Henry, Key, Amber’s dad and uncle and Minho.

Minho…I need to call to the hospital

Amber’s POV:

I open my eyes, they feel so heavy and tired but I know I had to be awake. I turn to my left and notice Fanny sleeping on my shoulder, in my lap was Jong sleeping too. I sigh softly trying to regain strength. What Taeyeon said to me, I knew she was right in one thing, I had to be strong for them, they were older than me but they seem more broken and lost than me, even my parents, so I just need to be strong.

“Hey” I hear someone near me, I turn to see those beautiful and the calm eyes that make me melt

“Hey” I feel the hot tears sting on my already tired eyes

“Krys…I’m sorry” I whisper to her

“I know…I’m not mad at you…I know” She reply to me while caressing my cheek, her warm hands make me feel better

“Okay, is time for you to take a bath” I hear Key’s voice in front of me

“When did you guys got here?” I ask confuse

“You’ve been sleeping for an hour almost, we got here 15 minutes ago” Krystal smile at me while wiping some tears that escaped my eyes

“Okay, come Jong you need to take a bath honey” Key start to pull Jong

“I don’t want to” Jong just whine like a little kid

“Jonghyun Liu, get up and take a bath, if your parents came here and see you lying on the floor all dirty, they’ll feel even worst, so come dino boy” Key continue pulling Jong until he just stood up and went towards her room. Key just follows him

“What time it is?” Fanny also starts to sit next to me

“3 pm baby, come you need to take a bath as well” Taeyeon help Fanny to stand up and then they went upstairs

I turn to see Krystal, her eyes full of love and worry for me. I smile softly to her feeling my face weird, she help me to stand up and we made our way towards my room.

“You’re not going to ask what happen to my room?” I ask kind of ashamed

“Do I need to ask?” She ask me back while giving me my towel

“No” I reply softly to her

“Go and take a bath, take your time, after the bath we need to the hospital to see Minho ok?” Krystal kiss me on the cheek and smile at me

I just nod, I feel the tears coming down again, and it was just amazing how I couldn’t control them anymore. It was like my body wasn’t even getting my directions, it was like I was just inside the body without having any kind of control of it.

I took my time to shower, I let the hot water burn my skin, it was somehow less painful that what I was feeling in the moment. I grab some shampoo and scrub my hair, not even once in my life I had taken so much time to wash my hair, but this time it took me a lot of time. I didn’t know if I was crying or it was the water on my face that makes me feel better for a moment. I came out and dry my hair, I put my towel on and made my way outside the bathroom, and I forgot to bring clothes with me. when I came out my eyes got wide open, my room was clean again, everything was on its place, and in the bed was lying a girl hugging my pillow. I got closer to see Krystal’s tired face, she must clean my whole room and try to wait for me to come out of the shower, I turn to see the clock and saw it was 4:30 pm already.

How much did I spend on the shower?

 I grab some clothes to wear, I change in there, even if Krystal’s wake up I wasn’t shy to her anymore. She had seen me already. I chuckle at the thought of not caring if Krystal saw me changing. But then something hit me.

Minho…we need to see Minho

Taeyeon drove us to the hospital, Fanny seems kind of scared to be in it, but I reassured her that we need to see Minho, if we were broken and lost he must be broken, lost and scared. She just nod to me and get in the car. Key and Jong were on the back seat with me and Krystal, Key was hugging Jong all the way, Krystal didn’t let go of my arm since she wake up. Taeyeon was driving while holding Fanny’s hand.

On the way there I couldn’t help to see through the window, everyone was moving, some people were laughing and some kids were playing. Everything keeps going on, but I feel stuck on a moment, I start to feel like I was on a movie again.

Everyone moves so fast while I’m moving so slow

Krystal pull of my arm lightly when we got in the parking lot. I grab air and get out of the car; it was like I was floating in space after that, in a blink of an eye I was outside the room. My uncles were outside crying softly, Sully was sleeping inside the room on the couch, she didn’t want to be a part of his older brother. Fanny and Jong were inside at the moment.

“Amber, how are you?” Uncle Hyun ask me but I just move my head, he pat my head and hug me, he whisper to me that everything will be alright but I feel like he wasn’t believing his own words.

“Is your turn baby” Krystal touch my face softly, she touch me like I could broke in any moment, what it was true.

I get up and walk towards the door, Fanny and Jong were outside now, I enter the room and feel my heart twist a bit, Minho was crying silently on the bed, his face with scratches, and he had few stitches on his left side of the head. I come closer to him, he look at me and even more tears roll down his face, I hug him carefully, I didn’t want to hurt him.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” Minho whisper to me I just hug him

“it’s okay, your okay, that’s what matters” I smile sadly to him

“I didn’t know who else to call, he was lying there Amber…I…I” Minho broke and starts to have difficulties to breath

“Minho, stop it, we know…it’s okay, now calm down, because you will wake up Sully and she will cry if she sees you like this, calm down” I rub his hand

“Amber…I’m sorry” Minho whisper once again

“It’s not your fault. it’s no one fault Minho…why don’t you sleep a little?” I ask him

“I’m scared to sleep” He reply to me

I grab the chair and put it closer to the bed. I grab his hand and smile to him. He just keeps crying softly.

“Sleep a little, I’ll be here when you wake up” I reassured him. He just nods to me and close his eyes.

I close my eyes for a moment too, I was tired, so tired but I need to be strong.

I need to be strong

--------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------

Dad?

“Amber!” Suzy yell at me from the living room

I run to her and then saw my dad on the front door he was crying, I went to him and hug him.

“Dad? What’s wrong?” I ask him confuse

“Jo…your brother had an accident on the way back home” My dad reply softly to me

“On the way back? What are you saying? Where he was?” I ask completely confuse

“He didn’t call you?” My dad seem mad

“What happen?” I ask him

“Donghae, Jia and Minho came to see a concert, I told him to call you to tell you…on the way back…your brother didn’t have time to do something…a…Jo a trailer hit the car and they…Minho is at the hospital” My dad didn’t finish the other sentences but I could feel a bad feeling about it

“Minho call me…but I left my cell phone here…How is Hae and Jia? Did Henry know about it?” I start to freak out because I could sense the bad news

“Jo…Hae and Jia die on the crash sweetheart, Minho is at the hospital, I came for you to take you home” My dad’s voice echoed through my brain

Hae and Jia died on the crash…Hae…Donghae…

--------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------

“Jo” I open my eyes when I hear my dad’s voice

“Come, we need to talk” My dad smile to me

I turn to see Minho sleeping peacefully. I turn to see that Sully was not in the room anymore. I rub my eyes and turn to see my dad.

“I promise him I’ll be here when he wakes up, I can’t leave him” I mumble to dad

“Okay, listen, we need clothes for your brother…what do you want to him to wear?” My dad starts to broke again

“The black shirt, Jia loves the way Hae look on his black shirt and his grey jacket” I reply while closing my eyes

“Okay, I’ll tell your mom then” With that my dad kiss my head and leave the room.

I stay there with Minho, holding his hand, he must be really scared to sleep, he probably must be afraid of the memories. I feel my eyes getting heavy again, I didn’t want to but it was impossible for me to stay awake.

“Hae…” I heard Minho whisper before I drift off

Minho’s POV:

“We should call Amber Hae” I said to him

“No, she is pretty busy and stress out lately, we’ll be home in a couple hours Minho don’t worry” Hae smile to me at the rearview mirror

“It was pretty cool don’t you think Minho?” Jia ask me

“Yeah, I never thought I’ll see Bruno Mars that closely, thanks for inviting me guys” I smile to them

“You’re welcome cousin, too bad that your girl couldn’t come” Hae said to me

“Yeah, but she need to see her grandmother, I’ll tell her everything when we got home” I beam to them

I start to look at the window, I feel so happy, I was sure that Amber will not mind to hear of us. I grab my cell phone and call her, but she didn’t answer me.

“I told you she’s busy” Hae chuckle at me

“She is trying to make us proud of her” I reply to him

I try to call her again, I turn to see the window again, I was sitting on the left side of the back seat, and something told me to look at my right. When I turn to the right window my eyes got wide open, I felt like in a movie in slow motion. The lights blind me and before I could say something to them I feel the impact on the car.

“HAE!” I heard Jia yell

The car start to spin, in a blink of an eye we were upside down, I lost my cell phone and then I notice the car spin it. I feel my head hit the glass, I close my eyes due to the pain, I don’t know how much time pass by when I open my eyes, I was dizzy and I couldn’t breathe right. I try to move but I feel a horrible pain in my chest and in my leg. I grunt and then I heard Hae’s voice

“Minho…Minho” His voice was low

“Hae…ahhh Hae where are you?” I couldn’t focus my eyes on anything, it was big blur

“Listen to me carefully…I need you to stay calm…” Hae’s voice sound so low that scared me

“Hae…where is Jia?” I grunt when I move to see her

“She’s next to me…she…didn’t make it…”Hae’s voice broke, and then I feel my throat get dry

“I need to get us from here. I just need to let my leg free. She must be unconscious, she…awhhhh” I yell when I move my leg.

“She’s gone Minho…please don’t move…you’ll hurt yourself more…listen to me…I don’t think I’ll be able to get from here…Minho…keep the calm if I don’t get out from here please and take care of my baby dino, of Jong and Fanny too please” Hae’s voice start to fade away

“No, you’ll be fine…Hae…HAE! ANSWER ME” I yell at him

I start crying when he didn’t reply to me. I try to move again but the pain in my chest got higher and makes me feel dizzy, I don’t know what happen next because I felt unconscious.

“Hae…” I whisper while I open my eyes

I turn to see that I was on the hospital, I feel someone grab my hand, I notice my cousin Amber holding my hand. I hold hers tightly.

“I’ll take care of her Hae…I promise”