Aquarium Date

Because Of You

Amber’s POV:

I woke up for a voice coming from the hall; at first I didn’t recognize the voice. But after a moment I was sure that it was my sister Fanny singing. I yawn loudly and turn to see my clock, it was 9 am on Saturday, I lay down on the bed again, I was starting to fall asleep again when suddenly the door of my room got open with a big noise.

“BABY DINO GET UP NOW, TODAY ITS A GRRRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTT DAY FOR YOU” Hae was screaming without mercy.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I ask him mad

“Don’t curse Baby Am that’s not attractive to no one” My sister was scolding me suddenly

“What about the privacy of my room?” I yell at Hae and Fanny

“We just forget for today because you need to get ready” Jong said to me singing

Suddenly it pop-up in my head: Today’s Saturday what it means I have a date with Krystal at the Aquarium, I forget it because I was so tired of the first week of school. I start smiling widely trying to imagine a whole day with Krystal, just me and her alone.

“Baby dino are you even listening?” Hae start to wave his hand in front of my face

“I guess she’s thinking in Krystal” Fanny concludes.

“Am I had to tell you something important about Minho” Jong said with a low tone

I only heard Minho and my magic world crash and burn. Oh god I have a bad feeling about this.

“What about Minho?” I ask him.

“Well he kind of interrogate me about why you and Krystal were having a romantic date, so I just tell him that Krystal ask you out, he look really depressed and want that I told him where you were going to hang out. I didn’t tell him but I really think that he likes Krystal too.” Jong say without hesitate.

“That doesn’t matter because Krystal likes Amber and Amber likes Krystal, just because Minho is used to every girl he met melt down at his feet doesn’t mean that Amber had to suffer” Fanny said with an upset tone.

“That’s true Amber, Minho is our cousin but you’re our baby sister. And to be honest you’re always nice to him, but in this subject you need to think in you first.” Hae said to me.

I’m confused, I mean I understand them but at the same time, don’t we always say: Family first and above all?

I just stay there silent, I do like Krystal, I like her a lot, but Minho is my cousin.

“Baby Am, do you remember by any chance someone call Hyunseung?” Fanny asks me.

“You like the guy in High School, when you were a junior I think” I said to her.

“Well, you’ll see. I like Hyunseung and he likes me, but I kind of feel bad for someone I think my friend, I try to be only friend with him, he knew about this other girl, but he told me that he really likes me, but how I could do something like that to my friend I think so I turned him down. A week later the girl try to date him but he denies then the girl stop been my friend and Hyunseung stop seen me, because he felt not only bad for me but also betrayed for the girl and also he just lost the feeling for me. I lost my friend, I lost the boy and now I don’t even have someone to be with me” Fanny sigh after finish.

I hug her really tightly; my sister was really shy even to us. She never told us many things about her life. But I understand why she told me this. But again a friend it’s not a cousin right? I don’t know anymore, I just know I can’t hurt my family, but I also want to be happy.

“But I know someone who likes you sis, and believe he soon will tell you” Hae grab Fanny’s arm playfully

“I knew him too Fanny he is pretty handsome and nice and kind” Jong smile to my sister

“Also, you have much time to find someone who deserves you Tiffany” I said to her too.

“Ok ok, thanks. Now can we change the subject I feel weird, it’s like suddenly I have three sisters” Fanny laugh

“Hey baby dino, what are you going to wear?” Hae quickly change the subject

“Well I have a new pair of black tight jeans and I can wear my black tank top with a shirt. I put my red with black snickers.” I said slowly re-thinking.

 

 

“Wow, you indeed want this date you been thinking what to wear” Fanny giggle.

“Oh and don’t wear a hat Am, I’m pretty sure she wants to see your beautiful face” Jong conclude the subject of clothing.

I was still a little confuse about my cousin, but my brothers and sister were really excited for my date, I could think that maybe they were even a little more excited than myself.

They exit my room and I start to get ready my outfit, then I took a shower, I get dress and I heard my sister singing again.

“I close my eyes while I give you a kiss, my cheeks start to light up pink. I’ve already fallen for you, you can hear my heart beat within my chest…I walk with you with our feet side by side, and I hold both your hands I lean on your shoulder and I want to tell you: Thank you, I love you, I’ll only give you happiness”

“You really are doing way to obvious Fanny” I yell at her.

“Kissing you oh my love” Fanny sings harder the end of the chorus.

I just love my sister and my brothers. I just wish dad was here, he could probably help me out with this thing about Minho.

“Amber! It’s time to pick Krystal” Hae yell downstairs

I see my cell phone and realize that already was quarter to 12. I took another look on the mirror; I grab my backpack and my cell phone. I run downstairs and find my mom smiling to me. She just kisses my head and pushes me to the door. I run to the car and get up quickly. At that moment I receive a message from Krystal

[From: Princess

To: Baby Koala

Hey Baby Koala, I’m super duper excited for today I hope you’re already on your way to pick me up. I hope you look really cute and beautiful.]

That was really weird, I never think that Krystal write like this. I reply to the message and wait to see her.

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV:

I wake up by the Alarm of my cell phone. I yawn and stretch my body slowly. Today was Saturday, today was the day I will kiss Amber. I was trying to hide my thought when I realize a pair of eyes looking at me. I turn and see my sister with a smirk on her face.

“You’re having dirty thought again Krys? I’m going to tell dad” She just whisper to me.

“I’m not having dirty thought Jess, I was thinking in my date” I look at her with a glare.

“Don’t be pissed, you look scary like that. If you scared Amber on the date I swear I’m going to hit you Krystal” She was saying to me while sitting at my bed

“I’m going to try to be cute and…warm I promise” I said in a low tone

Indeed I wasn’t a really cute and warm person, I don’t like to be like that, but Amber really makes me feel like doing it. I just want to be someone she can like and love. I guess Jessica read my mind.

“Hey do you remember how I start dating Taeckyeon?” Jessica suddenly ask me

“Well you told me that he was the first guy that thinks it was cute you use your fist to express yourself” I answer her.

“Ha ha ha, yeah but it was also that he was always honest to me, he told me he doesn’t like that cheesy couples and the girls with the profile of princess. I was honest to him too I told him I like boys can be them and just have fun. No jealous boy and someone that can be my friend too. After all that he just told me:

  • Where have you been all my life?

“He can be sometimes too dry to people but I know him and I know he doesn’t mean to be like that, in fact when he acts like that it’s because he’s nervous.” Jessica smile to me

“So I need to be myself and be honest to Amber?” I ask her again.

“Yes and I can assure you she already loves you by the way you truly are. Now get ready” Jessica gets up and exits my room.

I get up from bed and start to get ready my outfit, nothing to complicate. Just weary jeans, with a blue blouse and my black converse and finish the look with a messy pony tail.

I start to take a shower. It took 40 minutes to shower. Then like one and half hour to get ready for the excitement. I go downstairs and then I remember that I want to bring my camera and some stuff. I run to my room again and start to put all my stuff in a bag. It took me at least 35 minutes to get ready. I run downstairs and fin Jessica with my cell phone.

“What are you doing Jessica?” I ask her

“Oh well I was just sending a message to Amber” She answer me really calm

Oh no she didn’t do that!!

“Why? Are you crazy?” I yell at her.

“She would never know it was me” She told me.

Suddenly my phone start rings in. I grab it and start reading the message I feel myself blushing and I feeling to hit my sister just fill me up.

“Read” I command to her.

[From: Baby Koala

To: Princess

Ok, first I get scared and then realize that maybe Jessica texted me. But it’s okay. Hae and me are on the way to pick you up, don’t worry. I don’t know if a look cute or beautiful but I think I look decent enough LOL. So just tell Jessica I’m going to try to look better the next time]

“Oh my god she knew. That means she already knows you and look the next time? That sounds like a future date sis” Jessy reply to my

“You’re really…” I stop because of the door bell

“Coming!” Jessy yell.

“Go, come one have fun sis” She just push me of the house and I just found myself in front of Amber, she look so beautiful and y. Oh just smile to her, she just smile to.

“Girls it’s going to be late if you don’t move” I heard her brother saying from the car

“Come Krystal” Amber said to me while she grab my hand and lead me to the car

We sit at the back seat. Her older brother really looks like her. In an older and male version of her of course, we just sit there and wait to arrive to the Aquarium. It didn’t take too much since Donghae knew a shortcut to get the Aquarium. We just get of the car and start walking to the door.

“Hey baby Dino! Remember that I’ll pick you girls at 7:00. Have fun, learn something” Hae yell at Amber.

She just smiles and waves her brother goodbye. We enter the building and I could feel myself feeling a little insecure about how to act in front of Amber. I just stay there and ask her something.

“Amber, how do we should act?” I ask her sincerely

“Well I don’t know, let’s just have fun okay?” she gave the most beautiful smile.

I couldn’t help to smile and I grab her hand, we start to walk to buy our ticket. I was so happy just been with her makes me feel happy.

“Good morning how can I help you young ladies?” The man in the ticket office said to us.

“Well we want two tickets to the Aquarium sir” Amber answer him.

The man stares at us holding hands and then smile, he grab a folder and start to search for something.

“We have a special thing for couples in the Aquarium ladies, you rent a room where you can watch a documentary about the penguins or watch a documentary about the clown fish” The man explains to us.

I look at Amber and try to search and answer but she just smiles at the man and turn to see me.

“You wanna watch the documentary about penguins princess? O the one of the clown fish?” She ask with a wide smile.

“Mmm I like more the penguins Baby Koala” I reply to her with a smile

“How many people are in the room?” I ask to the man.

“Oh we only allow two peoples at the time, you know a couple. You need to pick an hour” The man said while pointing the schedule of the documentary.

I saw the list and then smile to Amber and then point the 4:35 schedule.

“We’ll have then that couple special with the penguins documentary at 4:35 sir. But we also want to see the Aquarium” Amber explain.

“Oh you can watch it. Just by rent the room for the documentary gives you this little card, its a couple card and you two can see the Aquarium and see the documentary.” The man explains to us while he gave the card to Amber.

“Thank you sir” We said in unison.

“You’re welcome young ladies, enjoy the Aquarium” The man wave his hand towards us.

We enter the Aquarium and I just feel so amazed. They have this big glass separating the fishes from the people. I saw many colors swimming in the blue crystal clear water. I kind of look like a kid in a candy shop, I feel a little ashamed for acting childish in front of Amber but she just was smiling while looking at me.

“Sorry, I really like Aquariums” I explain to her,

“You don’t need to say you’re sorry, it’s okay. I kind of like seen you been you Krystal. At the end of this day I want to meet the real Krystal” She said in a low tone.

I pulled her closer to me and start walking seen every room of the Aquarium. We didn’t speak a lot just few things like, why I like aquariums, why she likes red, why I like funky colors, just details of ourselves to know each other better. But was so much fun, I was happy.

“Princess we should go now to find the room to watch the documentary” Amber said while grabbing my hand and pick me up from the bench

“Okay baby” I said to her.

Did I just call her baby? Oh god Krystal behave

Amber’s POV:

I love how Krystal’s eyes suddenly spark every time she sees something that she likes. Even if it’s just a fish or a color or even a name she just saw. She is so cute and innocent.

“Okay baby” she said to me with a smile.

Did she just call me baby? Wows I want to kiss her know! But not here there are a lot of people here.

“Come on princess” I said to her trying to pretend I didn’t hear the baby part.

We find the room and enter with the card, we were on time, as soon as we seat the documentary begin. It was about the life of the penguins and the rough march they do every year.

“Oww did you see the penguin girl trying to pick a penguin boy?” Krystal ask suddenly.

“Yes, I actually already know that penguins pick someone and the stick with that penguin for the rest of their lives” I whisper to her.

I realize I was so close to her, I could smell her perfume and feel her breathing. I was looking at her but she was so concentrated at the movie but then suddenly she just turn her face and whisper to me.

“You’re making me feel weird baby” Krystal whispers to me while she was making a smirk

“Well I was just…I remember something…” I stump at my own words.

“Do you like I call you baby?” she starts to lean towards me

“I like it. But you know why I like the most?” I said leaning too.

“What?” Her hot breath just hit my face

“You…” I start saying.

But then again someone ruin the mood. The door opens and we heard someone saying:

“Do you want some popcorn?” It was someone of the Aquarium.

“Yes please” I said to the guy.

He enters slowly and then smile to me; suddenly I realize I know the guy. It was Dongwoon Key’s boyfriend. He just stay there awkwardly.

“Hi Amber what’s up? Hi there” He just stare at Krystal

“This is Krystal, Krystal this is Key boyfriend Dongwoon” I said to her.

“Oh nice to meet you Dongwoon, I’m a friend of Key too” Krystal wave at him.

“Oh so you know my Kibumie?” Dongwoon ask Krystal

“uhm Dongwoon…the popcorns?” I said to him with a special glare.

“Oh yeah here they are. Enjoy the movie.” He give me the popcorn and exit the room.

 I stare at the door trying to think how to continue were we left but Krystal realize quickly than me.

“So what is the thing you like the most?” She ask me.

“Well, your smile” I said to her.

That sounds so much better when I think it.

She just stay there with a smile looking at me. Then she just blush. I realize she likes cute and sincere things. I like it to, actually a lot people will be surprise to know I like a lot of stuff that are little girly, but by my appearance people never think I like.

“Are you going to kiss me or should I kiss you?” Krystal said with a smirk.

I lean my face to her face and kiss her. It wasn’t a hot kiss or a magic kiss. But it feels so damn good; she has these cute and soft lips. She starts to kiss me back and we totally forget the movie. Suddenly she grabs my face and I put my arms at her neck. The kiss then turns in something more passionate but she suddenly broke the kiss.

“That…was…really…cool…” she was gasping for air.

“I really like you” I said to her.

“I really like you too Amber” she reply to me.

“So…that means we’re dating or what?” I ask her.

“Yes, we’re dating now and now I can hug you and kiss you every time I want at school” Krystal said with a childish tone.

I just laugh and kiss her again, but this time it was softer. Suddenly something pop-up in mind: Minho. I guess she realize it.

“What’s wrong?” she looks at me concerned.

“I need to tell you something…Jong told me that my cousin Minho likes you” I said with a weird tone.

“Why that matter in this moment?” she look pretty confuse.

“I don’t know if you feel something for him too or if you maybe would like to be with someone like him instead of me” I answer to her

She was looking at me with confuse look and then her face turns into a face of concerned and then of angry feeling. I just think that maybe I should say that before we kiss.

Well at least it was good

Krystal’s POV:

I saw Amber’s eyes and understand something that really hurt deep inside of me.

Like father like daughter

“Listen to me carefully Amber Josephine Liu, I LIKE YOU, no your cousin, YOU. Not because your cousin is the definition of some people handsome and perfect guy it means I feel the same. I told you that you should never think like your dad did with your mom. You’re the one I like and no matter how many people appear in front of me…I will only look at you” I said to her in an angry tone.

“Are you sure? Because there are many other people that I know are way much better than me” I ask her.

“And THEY don’t matter to me only YOU. You’re beautiful, your cute, you’re the only person in my  16 years of life that makes me want to hug her, kiss her and be a better person and I just met you 5days ago. I don’t need anyone else, only you. Now please get it.” I command her.

“Thank you Krystal” I saw Amber close her eyes

Amber start to cry suddenly, I was way too cold with her. I make her cry. I’m a jerk, a completely jerk.

“Don’t cry baby, please I didn’t meant to make you cry” I whisper to her.

I wipe away the tears of her eyes with my thumb and then the tears of my finger in front of her. She look me dumbfounded and confuse.

“I make you cry, it means I should taste the bitterness of my own fault” I said to her.

“You didn’t make me cry, it’s just that, someone tell me that I wasn’t’ so special or beautiful and since that day I haven’t feel secure of myself, but then met you and realize you make me feel secure. You make feel beautiful and special. That’s why I start to cry” Amber explains to me.

I kiss her softly and then hug her. I know how it feels when someone said something like that to you. Maybe because I was a little cold with people I really never make close friends at my other school, so when they tell that things I really don’t care.

“If I find who tell you that I’m going to kill him/her” I whisper to her.

She just laugh, I realize that maybe I already have fall in love with her. But it was maybe so rush to tell her. I just stare at her face. This girl had something that makes me feel like a real princess, like nobody can hurt me, like I’m special.

We just stay there looking each other. Then Amber just smile and start to watch the movie again, she look even happier know.

Amber’s POV:

I turn to see the movie. I was so happy, I was truly happy and I understand why Tiffany told me to think in me first. Maybe I’m a bad person to choose someone I just met instead of my cousin, but it just feels right.

The movie ends and it was still too early. It was 6:30. So we just sit outside of the Aquarium waiting for Donghae, we were holding hands since we enter the Aquarium but it was something natural it seems right since the moment we do it. It was just like we were two pieces of a puzzle, we fit naturally.

“What are you thinking?” Krystal ask me.

“That we fit perfectly” I said with a wide smile.

Krystal just laughs and hugs me closer. She was so happy; she had this wide and bright smile on her face. It seems like time just stop. I just stay there seen her.

“Hey girls!” Hae was yelling at us.

I wake up of my day dream and pull Krystal to the car. We get in and Hae start driving back to our houses.

“So, how was the Aquarium today girls?” Hae ask us.

“Pretty good, can we tell him?” Krystal start smiling more brightly

“Hey Hae its time for you to met my girlfriend” I said to Hae.

“Congratulations baby dino and Krystal” Hae said to us with a big smile.

I just smile, I was so happy. I stare at our hands intertwined.

I promise to myself I’m going to be everything that she needs.

After a few minutes we were at the door of Krystal. We get out of the car together and walk to the door. I really don’t want to let go of her hand but she need her hand. I can see clearly she wasn’t so happy either.

“Thank you baby for the date today. I’ll see you at school on Monday” Krystal said to me.

“You’re welcome, thank YOU for ask me in a date. Ok rest and do your homework, I’ll see you at school then.” I reply to her.

I let go her hand and she start to walk to the door, I just stay there watching her, suddenly she just turn her body towards me and run, she grab be by the neck and kiss me, I could feel her hands feeling my hair I grab her waist by instinct. I kiss her back slowly but then I remember than Hae was on the car probably watching and maybe Jessica could be watching too inside of the house. I slowly broke the kiss and smile to Krystal while I whisper her.

“Baby you’re sister is probably watching us and my brother is in the car, we need to behave ourselves” I whisper.

“Sorry, I’m just too happy, I forget it” She said whispering back.

She just run to the door and open it, she enters while she wave her hand to me.

I turn myself to the car and I saw my brother with a red and sweaty face, he looks pretty uncomfortable and weird. I just sigh I have a bad feeling of this.

---------------------------------------------------OoO-------------------------------------------------------OoO----------------------------------------

So, this far, are you liking the story?