How Could You?

Because Of You

Krystal’s POV:

Jessica and Taeckyeon took me home, I was really bad. I couldn’t stop crying I feel so bad, I feel like betrayed Amber and I feel guilty because making all this drama between Amber’s family.

Amber

I try to get up from bed but my dad stop me; I didn’t notice he was here with me.

“Easy there Soojung, calm down. You need to rest” My dad said to me

“I need to talk with Amber dad” I explain to him

“Your sister already talk with her sister, she kind of passed out honey, she need to rest too. She was really brave trying to kick the of the jerk who try to hurt you” My dad sound so calm

“Taeckyeon told me everything, you’re girlfriend kick his . When all of this ends I want you to ask her to have dinner with us okay?” My dad was smiling really wide

I just nod to him, I feel so tired and sad, I lay at my bed once again and before I could think in something I fell asleep.

I woke up because my cell phone was ringing, it was a message. Amber’s message for sure. I get up quickly and open the text message. I feel tears running through my face as I read the message.

[From: Baby Koala

To: Princess

I’m sorry Krys, the only thing I promise myself was that I need to be better for you, protect you and love you…

I couldn’t be better and protect you; I’m sorry Krystal, for not being the person you deserve. I let you go; you’re free of me…

I’m sorry]

“Oh God Soojung what are you doing there?” My dad picks me from the ground

“She’s wrong daddy, she’s wrong” I reply to him

My dad grab my cell phone and read the message, he look at me and hug me really tight, I start crying again.

Amber please don’t leave me

Minho’s POV:

I was at the back seat of Hae’s car, I feel so stupid, after heard that guy talk I realize that I didn’t love Krystal, I was obsessed with her because she was the first girl that actually didn’t find me attractive of interest, but that wasn’t an excuse for what I did, I deserve all the physical pain I feel in this moment and also I deserve everyone hate me.

We arrive at my cousins’ house, they practically run towards the house, I stay in the car. I was scared, how could I stand there in front of my family knowing I act like a jerk? I feel the door of the car open I turn a little and saw Hae looking at me. I couldn’t stand looking him at the eyes.

“You’re going to freeze out here” He practically whisper to me.

I enter the house just to find my aunt talking with someone at the phone; I guess she’s calling my parents. I sit at the living room and I find my little sister looking at me with a sad face. It hurt me to think I let her down.

I let them down, this is not the way they raise me

After a few minutes I feel like something wet at my face, my nose was bleeding again from Yuri’s punch, I clean the blood with my hand, it hurts, my face, my ribs, my shoulder…My heart hurts.

“How could you?” Yuri ask me suddenly

I look at her; I was confused I stay with my head hand low trying to understand what she mean. Apparently she realize that

“How could you do that to Krystal and then have the nerve to dance like nothing was wrong?” Yuri explain herself

“How could you push Amber when she was in her right to hit your guts out?” She was starting to raise her voice

“How could you?... You know what? Amber just to admire you, she want it to be just like her cool cousin Minho even when all the kids want to play with her she only want to play with you and Sully but no, you push her sometimes. She never understands you were jealous of her, that’s why I reject you, and I reject you because I considered you and Sull my family, but you didn’t know this right? YOU’RE IN YOUR SELFISH WOLRD AND YOU NEVER NOTICE HOW DAMAGE YOU DO TO THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT” She yell at me.

I just shiver, I feel tears coming from my eyes, I never cry, I don’t like the idea of people seen me cry. But I didn’t care anymore, because Yuri was right I was jealous of Amber, she was really warm and she always was fun and me I was just shy.

Suddenly we heard a sound on the second floor; I just stay there crying while everyone look at each other. I realize that knowing Amber even if she was sad, tired, her will try to get up.

“Mom?” Jong ask my aunt.

Aunt was going to the stairs when the door of the house flew open, I feel more shame now when I saw my uncle Adam in the door with a suitcase. He had return from his travel business.

“Where is she?” My uncle voice was so weird

“She’s upstairs sweety” My aunt answer him

I saw my uncle threw his suitcase and his coat in the way of Amber’s room. I stay there at the living room I was with everyone but I was alone.

I feel someone holding me, when I turn I found my sister trying to hugging me, I hug her really tight and start crying really hard.

“What I have done Sully?” I mumble to her

Adam’s POV:

I was on my way home, I was going to surprise the kids, I was already at the airport I was waiting for a cab to go home when I feel my cell phone ringing. It was my wife.

“Hey honey, what’s up?” I ask her playfully

“Adam you need to get home quickly…something happen…with Amber” My wife’s voice was cracking

I took a cab and practically yell at the driver it was an emergency, he drive really fast, after an hour or more I was at my house, I open the door fast and found everyone in the living room, Minho was there sitting with blood and tears on his face.

“Where is she?” I ask my wife

“She’s upstairs sweety” Linda answers me

I ran upstairs and threw my suitcase and coat in the way I open Amber’s room and I feel my heart break in pieces when I found her in the ground with her cell phone, her night table was in the floor with the lamp and everything. I got on my knees and hug her.

“I…Minho…I don’t deserve her dad…and I hit Minho…I’m sorry” she mumble to me

“Shh, Jo calm down, talk to me baby please” My voice was fading

Amber hug me back and starts whisper to me, she told me everything, after a few she felt asleep at my lap, I was caressing her hair. I was so immerse at my thought I didn’t notice my older daughter calling me.

“Daddy” Fanny was in front of me

“Help me put Jo at her bed Stephanie” I said to her.

We put Jo at her bed, I lean at her and kiss her forehead, I feel like a real bad parent, my daughter was suffering because her insecurities and I was far away, I feel like that before I was the right person to talk but I wasn’t there. I walk with my older daughter downstairs, I saw Minho sit there, and Sully was hugging him. I told Stephanie to move Sully. I want to talk with Minho.

“Sull come baby, Dad wants to talk with Minho” Stephanie took Sully away.

I grab a wet towel from the kitchen and sit next to Minho, I grab his chin slowly and make him look at me, I start to clean his face, his tears and all the blood.

“Jonghyun can you please find a t-shirt? This is all stain with blood” I look my son act surprise but he obey me.

“It doesn’t look broken Minho, let me see your stomach and your shoulder please” I was sad

“Mmmh Jo learn really well, well she is not black belt for nothing. Sit Minho” I try to joke with him

“Uncle I’m sorry, I don’t know…I didn’t mean to…” Minho was stuttering and gasping

“It’s okay, Jo it’s not mad at you and if she’s not mad at you when she is the one with all the reason in the world to be mad, I can’t be mad with you” I explain to him

Jonghyun came with a t-shirt, I give to Minho and tell him to change at the bathroom, I stay there sitting until a feel a lot of eyes looking at me. All my family was looking at me.

“Dad, why?” Jonghyun was really mad

“Your sister told me everything and she also told me she wasn’t mad at Minho, she ask me to be nice at him. I was nice at him” I explain to him

“Stephanie you should call your friend, apparently Jo send Krystal a text message saying she was free of her” I told my older daughter.

“Daddy please can you call me by my second name at least?” she was sighing

“Please Fanny” I smile to her

I never get it, only my daughter have 2 names and only Jo let me call her by her second name, Stephanie always like Tiffany better than Stephanie. I know Stephanie Tiffany Liu is not exactly an awesome name but yeah.

I sigh and close my eyes, after a few seconds my sister in law was storming through the door with Hyun. I open my eyes just to find Hyun really serious.

“Adam we’re sorry we don’t know why Minho act like that” He try to explain.

“It’s fine, Jo it’s not mad at him. Jo also told me to tell you that she wants that you were nice with Minho” I was looking at the ceiling

Hyun took Minho and Sully, they went to their house, I saw Donghae grabbing the keys of the car, he smile to me.

“I’ll take Yuri home dad” He open the door

“Bye Uncle” Yuri hug me

“Bye Yuri! Nice punch” I said to her

I know, that tomorrow was going to be really bad for Jo. I get up and go upstairs I went to Jo’s room. I sit at the ground next to the bed. I didn’t know when I start fell asleep.