Chapter 9

Tragic Love

“Oo! Kai!!! You’ve missed a lot of fun!!!!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Did I? Haha sorry guys, the manager asked me to do this acting for the commercial.” He said.

“Ooooo, control your language sir.” You said while coming towards the boys.

“GIVE ME THE TOWEL!!” Baekhyun run towards you and get the towel.

“What take you so long?” The boys asked.

You and Ji Hyeon are looking at each other and didn’t say a thing but just smiled.

“Hey, hey, hey. I smell something fishy.” Sehun said.

“Nah, we just had a drink, thats all.” You said.

“Hey!! You didn’t tell me!!!!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Its your fault not to come with us!!!” You did a mehrong.

“I’m going to the toilet first.” Shanie excused.

JI HYEON’S POV:

I went to the toilet to was my hands and to get the sands out from my shoes. Then I went out and saw Kai leaning on the wall waiting for me.

“Hey.” He said.

“Oo hi. Why are you here?”

“I was just wondering if we can have fun? Like go around the beach?”

“ Sure why not.” I smiled.

We talk, and laugh non-stop. It feels like heaven just to talk to him.

“Oo! And remember that part when he was like, ‘Hold my poodle, hold my poodle.’” Kai asked.

“HAHAHAHA!!! Omggg!! That part is sooooo funnyy!” I laughed cried.

“oppa!!.” SOMEONE shouted. Suddenly he felt really sad.

“who's that?” I asked feeling a bit sad.

“Oo its my girlfriend, Seo Bun.” He said letting out a little sigh

“Oo.. maybe I should go, its better right?” I faked a smile

“does that make you feel more comfortable though? I mean like I don't want to ruin our-”

“N-No! I'm fine with it don't worry about me.” I smiled. A tear fell and he saw it.

"Ji Hyeon?? Why are you crying?!" He worriedly asked.

"Ah.. its nothing I'm okay, it was just a dust. I'm going now, have fun.“ I walked away crying, I felt betrayed. What should I say to Hyo Jin?

I saw the rest of EXO with Hyo Jin having fun. Then Hyo Jin saw me crying.

“Ji Hyeon??!!” She run towards me.

“What happened?!!” Then the rest of EXO came. They all asked the same questions.

"why didn't you guys told me that he has a girlfriend?"I asked seriously. They didn't answer my question.

“Why did you guys lied to me?"

"Ji Hyeon-ah... we didn't want you to get hurt. That's why we are keeping it as a secret."Luhan said.

“I-I saw her.. I felt really heart broken..“

“What? Why is she here??"Chanyeol asked the rest. They said that they don't know.

"Hi guyss!!!!" Seo Bun said.