Chapter 13: Happiness and Joy.

Tragic Love

(next morning)

You woke up and saw Ji Hyeon sleep on the other bed. You felt dizzy and felt the pain from the slap.

"urgh.. It still hurts.. I better get a medicine for this." you said.

as you were getting ready to get the medicines, Chanyeol opened the door and he brought foods and medicines.

"Oo! Hyo Jin-ah! Good morning~" He said sweetly.

"Oo Anyeong oppa. What are these? and what happened to your hand?!" You ask.

"Its a food and a medicine what else? Oo.. About this... Its nothing I just accidently.. Umm... cut my self? Yeah I accidently cut my self. hahaha silly me." He giggled.

"Oo right You are really silly. By the way, how did you know which medicine should I take?"

"Well, Doctor. Minhyuk helped us." he smiled.

"W-What? Wait, he is here? How come? When? Why? With who?" You asked a lot of questions.

"Woww, slow downn. Okay so he is here for a school holiday vacation, he is here with his friends, don't know when, don't now how, don't know why,  but he just did."

"you guys.. Talk somewhere else please.." Ji Hyeon interrupt.

"Oo yeah! Ji Hyeon get up, we are heading to the beach now." Chanyeol said.

Ji Hyeon then wake up brightly. "Right!" She then jump out of the bed and went to the toilet to change.

You were abit confused. "Why are we going to the beach?"

"Well we are gonna meet the rest of the boys there and of course Minhyuk's friends too."

"Why...?"

"Minhyuk wants to apologize to Sehun about you crying on his shoulders. So, he is gonna treat all of us a bubble tea." He smiled.

"What?! all of us??! Thats to.. nice of him.." You started to smile without any reason.

"Hey, hey, hey wake up from your day dream. Go eat, then eat your medicine and go change okay? Meet us at the yesterday beach." He smiled and leave.

(after eating)

"gotta change." Then you start to change. You were done changing, and called shanie.

"Ji Hyeon!!! What took you so long??? C'mon!"

"Arasso!! I'm coming!"

(on the way to the beach)

"you know I was really worried about you." Ji Hyeon said.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yeah. not only me though but everyone."

"Well.. was it that bad?"

"yeah, it was really bad until we called Doctor. Minhyuk." She laughed.

"Hey! not funny." You puffed your cheecks.

"Oww, someone is being protective over Minhyuk~~" Ji Hyeon sang

"Yah!" You hitted her.

on the way to the beach was a very pleasing day for you. all you think if is happiness and joy. You both sing My Lady That is composed by Exo. You guys laughed and joked all the way through, until a man pulled you.

You did a Karate kick and he twinch in pain. there was a laughter behind him and it was Kai laughing.

"Kai??" You asked.

"Yah..H-Hyo jin.. its me..." The man spoke.

then you look back at the man that pulled you. "Omo!! Baekhyun oppa! Aigoo!! Bianee!! jongmal Bianee!!"

"DAMN!! that was so hilarious! HAHAHAHA!!!" Kai laughed.

"Haha, it was quite funny." Ji Hyeon laughed.

"You guys! Don't just stand there! Help me get him up!" You shouted.

"Okay. hahahaha." Kai helped while laughing.

A/N: So how was the story?? Please tell me in the comments beloww~ ^^