Chapter 17

Tragic Love

In the middle of the night, Ji Hyeon started to open her eyes. She is contious. She wakes up and constantly get up. She felt dizzy and lay back for another moment. After some time, she gets up and look around. She saw a chair fell. She looked at the chair and saw Kai passed out. She was panicking, she can't scream because hurts, She then got up, she stands and felt pain in her stomach and waist but she didn't care, the only thing that she cares about right now is Kai. She shook Kai hoping that he would wake up. She noticed that Kai haven't eat for the whole day. She can't lift him up, so she goes out and search for help.

CHANYEOL'S POV:

I was comforting Hyo Jin. We watched tv for almost 3 hours. Sehun is taking the medicine for almost 30 minutes (well maybe he is waiting to get the medicine).

After sometime, there was a knock on the door. Me and Hyo Jin thought that it was Sehun, so I get up and opened the door. Its was not Sehun but it was Ji Hyeon. I was really shocked that she is contious, and Hyo Jin saw who was it and got shocked too.

"JI HYEON!" I shouted.

"I-I need your help.." She said.

"Why are you out of your bed?! You should rest! and how could you know ur room??" I said.

"I-I can't.. K-Kai passed out.. I-I need yo-your help, j-just don't mind about me finding your room.. just help me.." She respond in a weak sound.

The moment she said Kai passed out, I knew that he didn't ate for the whole day. I looked at Hyo Jin signing should I go.

She smiled, "Go help Kai oppa, I can take care of my self."

"Okay. Sehun will be here soon enough, I'll be as quick as a lightning!" I closed the door.

I helped Ji Hyeon walk to her room. As I entered the room, I saw kai with a pale face and saw the porridge that is not even touched yet.

"I'll lay Kai on the sofa, and y-"

"No. lay Kai on the bed, and I'll call the doctor." She said while pressing the emergency button.

"How about you?? You should rest on the bed!" I concernly said.

"No, its fine just put him on the bed the doctor will come soon." She smiled.

"Okay." I lift Kai and put him on to the bed.

(Back to the story)

The door then opened and a bunch of doctor came.

"What is happening??" The doctor asked.

"He was uncontious from last night, I don't know what time just please help him." Ji Hyeon said.

The doctor then start to put a mask and check his pulse.

Ji Hyeon and Chanyeol was just at the corner of the room. Ji Hyeon couldn't help it at started to cry on Chanyeol's shirt. Chanyeol knows the feeling so he just hug her and try to comfort her.

(After 10 minutes)

"Okay then, we have the result already." The doctor said.

"He is uncontious because of lack of nutritients for the supply of energy for his body. His hand is icy cold so he need to be in a warm place and he will wake up in no time."

"Thank you doctor." Ji Hyeon and Chanyeol bowed.

"But Miss Kim, you need to rest too. So we'll put him on th-"

"No doctor. Let him be on the bed, I'll take a rest on the sofa." She smiled.

"Are you sure? You still look weak." The doctor said.

"its okay doctor, I can handle it and thank you once again for helping him." Ji Hyeon bowed.

"Okay then, see you guys tomorrow." The doctor bowed and leaves.

"Thank you Chanyeol oppa for helping me." Ji hyeon bowed.

"Ah! Aniyo!! Gwenchanayo! You don't need to bow." He rubbed his head.

"Oh! I should go and check on Hyo Jin! See ya later Ji hyeon!" He then left.

Ji Hyeon just laughed and shook her head. "What a silly brother that Hyo Jin have."

She then got tired and rest on the sofa.

(After 30 minutes)

Kai was wide awake. He then noticed something strange. He noticed that he is sleeping on the bed.

"Ji Hyeon?!" He shouted.

Ji Hyeon heard her name. She then got up and saw Kai wide awake.

"Oh, anyeong oppa." She rubbed her eyes.

"Why are you sleeping on the sofa?! and why am I sleeping on the bed?!"

"Oppa, you passed out, and the doctor came to check you up. I told them to put you on the bed so thta you can rest better." She smiled like nothing happened.

"No. You should be the one who is sleeping on the bed." He said seriously.

"Look, you didn't eat the whole day didn't you?" Ji hyeon asked. Kai opened his mouth but no words came out.

"See. You will never do that again okay Mister?" She said.

"Fine but you should sleep on the bed right now." He then got up and went towards Ji Hyeon.

"No." You looked somewhere else.

"Fine then, I'll do the hard way." He then lift you up and pulled your pillar along. (A/N: you know the one the one that sticks to your hand?)

"No! Put me down!!" she hit his chest.

"Ouch! That hurts!" He said.

"thats why, Put.Me.Down!!" Ji Hyeon hit his chest even harder.

"There! I put you down already!" Kai said.

"No! I want it to be there!" She pointed to the sofa.

Kai then smirked and sat on the bed and got closer to you.

He then whispered to your ear, "Do you still want me to put you to the sofa?"

Ji Hyeon then gulped and shooked her head.

Kai smirked saying,"Good." His face then got further away. "Now rest. I'll be here waiting until you wake up." He smiled.

"A-Arasso.." Ji Hyeon then rest.

A/N: Haha! made a long one!! Sorry guys that I did not update for a longgg timeee!! comment below if you think that the story is good! ;)