Chapter 27: Surprise es

Tragic Love

Hyo Jin's POV:

Through the silent that has been sent for hours, there was a knock on the door.

"Whoever you are, please get out. If you have something to tell me then say it right there." I, uninterestedly, said.

"Okay. Um, I got you some food. You haven't eat." It was Minhyuk.

I look towards him. "Oh sorry Minhyuk. I really didn't mean too." I sit up straight.

He chuckled,"Sure you weren't." He walked towards me and sat on my bed.

He has this kind of scent that kind of resembles him. It smells awfully beautiful. Its like a freshly picked sunflower that has been burned for a long time. I know, I told you it smells awfully beautiful.

"Here, I brought you some starbucks." He gave me the coffee. It was hot caramel macchiato. Favourite hot coffee of mine. With some cookies in the paper bag.

"Thank you Minhyuk." I sipped the coffee. "How did you know i like caramel macchiato?" I asked, still sipping my coffee.

He looked at me, with his eyebrows lifted of curiousity. "You like caramel macchiato too?"

"Um no, I hate it so much that I actually can't stop sipping it," I sipped it. "Of course I do you dummy." I giggled.

"Well, shockingly I hate it too. Very much." He lightly laughed.

"We have a lot of common things Minhyuk." I smiled.

"We actually do." He respond.

The room was then filled with comfortable silence.

"So I better get going." He stood up. I stood up as well. "well, see you tomorrow then Minhyuk." I smiled.

"Yeah." He smiled. He looked at me. His eyes are really beautiful. Without me knowing, his face got closer, and closer. I really don't know how to react. Should I kiss him? Is he trying to kiss me? Oh God. 

I was very nervous so I swiftly looked away and his lips met my cheecks. 

I was blushing real hard. He pulled back his kiss.

"Oh God, sorry Hyo Jin. I really wasn't thinking straight, I-"

"Its okay Minhyuk. Don't take it so seriously." I smiled.

"Okay I better get going. See ya tomorrow." He rushed his way out of the room.

Oh God did I messed up? Why Hyo Jin Whyyyyy! Urgh okay calm down Hyo Jin, everything will be alright tomorrow.

___________________

Its Monday, Ugh school.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I sat up. My head was such in pain I don't know why. I went down to get a medicine and some water but then  I saw my parents. In the house. This.Is.Very.Unsual.

"MOM?! DAD?! OMG YOU'RE BACKKKK!!!!" I hugged them tightly. They are barely home. I can't believe their home today. They were on a business trip for their company. Yes, theirs. Which means its mines and Chanyeols too. The company was booming s everyone in the world needed our technology. They were away for awhile. Well aproximately... a year. This was the longest business trip they ever had. They went across the world to supply companies, and poor countries with their technology.Oh God, I've missed them so much.

"Hey there old fella! Surprisee!" My dad messed my hair. "Oh God, you grew so much! Oh Jinnie, we are so sorry for not coming to your birthday party last year." He sadly smiled.

I smiled widely. "Well, it was precisely on my birthday, which is on the 7th of December, and you guys didn't even tell me you were going on a business trip. So instead I of a birthday party I ate mcdonalds with Chanyeol," I explained. "Basically I canceled my birthday party."

Their face was full with regret.

"Oh Jinnie, we are very sorry." My mom responded.

"Nah, its okay." I smiled. "I'm happy that you guys are hereee!!!" I practically shouted in excitement.

Then we heard a loud thud upstairs. Chanyeol ran outside his room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! HYO JIN ARE YOU-" He was then speechless. He rubbed his eyes to make sure if he really wan't dreaming.

"MOM? DAD?! WHAT?! YOU GUYS ARE BACK!!" He ran downstairs and hugged them tightly. 

"When did you get here?!" He asked in a rush.

"Okay Chanyeol, breathe." Mom said giggling. "We got here last night. We were gonna suprise you but you guys were asleep." She smiled.

"Oh God I've missed you guys so much." He hugged them again. Well as you say it, he's kinda childish. Much more childish than me.

"Oh we almost forgot." Mom cleared . "We got a present for you." They both smiled.

"Come on, lets go." She instructed us. Me and Chanyeol looked at each other.

We went towards the garage. I don't know why.

"Okay so this might be a very WOW present or it might be a very EW present." Dad explained. Me and Chanyeol laughed.

"Okay then." Dad opened the door and......

"SURPRISE!!"

"HOLY !" "WHAT THE FUDGE IS THIS?! MOM! DAD!!!!" 

It was the Park family. Everyone was here. I really don't know why it was such a sudden suprise. There were champagnes and all of that. I looked over to my parents, and I just noticed that they were dressed nicely. In the morning.

"OMG I'VE MISSED YOU GUYSS!" I shouted and hugged everyone of them. There was even my far cousins. Omg they grew so much.

The Park family are back es.

____________

A/N: HEY GUYSS! OH GOD MISSING THIS WEBSITE SO MUCH! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILEE! Well to be honest with you, I kind of forgot about this website hehehe. BUTTT!! I will update againn! Not tomorrow but maybe 2 days ahead, and so sorry for a short chapter *cries*. HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER! MUCH LOVEEE! -C