Chapter 21

Tragic Love

The next morning,

Hyo Jin and Sehun are going out togehter while the other members have a schedule to catch up.

"Ji Hyeon-ah! I'll be going! Don't leave the house your not that well yet!" Hyo Jin said.

Ji Hyeon was in her room and she shouted, "ARASSO!! TAKE CARE! ANYEONG! Oo and btw I can do anything in your house right?!"

"YES UNNIE! BYE! TAKE CARE!" SHe said and closed the door.

Ji Hyeon got nothing to do so she went down, grab some snacks and watch movies. after some minutes, she was sleepy then she goes to sleep.

(After 4 hours)

She woke up. it was at night. she went up, take a bath and eat dinner. It was 7:00 when she finished dinner. She doesn't know what to do. She grab her coat and went outside to get some fresh air. She told Hyo Jin that she was going to take a walk but she didn't tell where would she go. (at that time also, Suho and invite Kai to walk along the Han River.)

She sat near Han River. Then L (Myungsoo) came and notice that it was Ji Hyeon.

"She looked kind of lonely.." L said.

"I should go there an greet her." L said.

He then walked towards Ji Hyeon.

JI HYEON'S POV:

I heard someone coming over my spot.

"Hey. You look so lonely.." The guy said.

I looked over and saw L.

"Oo Myungsoo-ah." I smiled.

"May sit?" He asked.

"Oo! Sure sure." She smiled.

 

We chatted along the day.

I got a bit cold. So I rubbed my shoulders.

(back to the story)

When she rubbed her shoulders, Kai and suho saw Ji Hyeon.

"Hey isn't that Ji Hyeon?" Suho asked.

"Where?" Kai asked and saw Ji Hyeon sitting with a guy chatting.

Kai then walk slowy towards her and at that time L puts his coat to Ji Hyeons shoulders.

Kai got pissed and run while screaming. "Yah, YAH!"

L turned around and saw Kai.

Kai then grabbed his collar shirt.

"What are you doing here?" He asked coldly.

I shouted, "OPPA! STOP IT!"

"Dude CHILLAX! She was lonely so I thought I should accompany her!" L said.

"Don't ever get near her anymore." Kai said and let go of the collar.

He then grabbed Ji Hyeon's arm and pull her towards Suho.

Suho was Confused. He doesn't know what happened.

Kai shouted at Ji Hyeon. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

He shouted because he was worried.

"I-....." Ji Hyeon said when Suho suddenly interrupted the conversation and shouted at Kai.

"YAH! ITS NOT HER FAULT! ITS NOT ANYONES FAULT! She was lonely thats why L accompany her!"

"BUT STILL SHE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE!" Kai pointed at Ji Hyeon.

Ji Hyeon got pissed and screamed, "FINE! If you don't like it so be it. You don't need to be like that. I'll go."

Ji Hyeon runs away toward the house and...