Chapter 28: greetings.

Tragic Love

  Its Friday. The Park family are still here, celebrating all through the week. We barely meet and this was such a huge surprise for us all. Neither did I and Chanyeol knew about this surprise. Especially when mom and dad bought us Audi's. Yup, Audi. 

  Apart from all of those surprises, me and Minhyuk haven't talk for such a while and its sorta sad.

"Hyo Jin C'mon now! We are having a big family picture!" My auntie shouted.

"Alright!" I shouted back.

They were all settled with white, while I was settled with... well black.

"You're always the outstanding one darling." Auntie Warren, from LA, complimented.

"This is such a big mistake though auntie." I told her. "I should change, be right back." 

I ran upstairs and change into my white silk crop top. This was a gift from Ji Hyeon. Out of the blue this reminds me of our days back then. Fluffy love stories and all that.

  After we took our family picture, Chanyeol and I left to go pick up Exo and BTOB sunbaes.We sort of ditch school today. Out side the school was all the same actually, same routines but something was fishy between Minhyuk and Baekhyun.

"Holla amigos." Kris greeted.

Half of the boys gets in to our car and the others went with Luhan.

"How was school?" I started.

"Boooring." Chen answered.

"Great to know." I laughed.

  They wanted to stay in our house so why not. The Park family transfered to a hotel.

"Hello boys!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Hey mom." Chanyeol greeted.

"MRS PARK!" the guys syncronized and ran to the kitchen.

except for Minhyuk.

"I haven't met your mother, like at all." He whispered.

"Right you haven't." I answered.

We walk towards my mom and greeted her with Minhyuk.

"Mom this is Lee Minhyuk. Minhyuk this is my mom, Park Hae."

"Its great to finally meet you mrs." Minyuk bowed.

"So as I Minhyuk."