Chapter 24

Tragic Love

Hyo Jin's POV:

We rushed to the hospital.

She's dead. 

We ran inside the hospital. It was quiet, too quiet. Its weird how it was this quiet. Infront of JI Hyeons door, there was a lot of nurse and doctors and even families. They we're bowing. Then a bed was out with a cover of white sheet. It was Ji Hyeon. I ran towards her. I see her. I see her pale face. Her beautiful smile, her everything. I cried, snd sobbed.. I couldn't let her go. It was too hard for me to let her go. Chanyeol then pulled me away from her. I tried to run towards her, but I was too weak. 

We waited in the hospital for hours. We wanted to know what happened to her.

Then the doctor came out.

I stood up and asked him.

"What happened to her? How can she die?"

The doctor was trying is his best to stay calm.

"Lets talk about it inside." He said.

We went inside his room.

it was a mess. Papers everywhere, books, and pens.

"Take a seat." He said.

Chanyeol and I seated.

Kai was standing there, not wanting to sit.

"Kai.." I begged him.

"No. I will not sit until he, who is responsible for her death, tell the truth." He was cold.

"Don't be silly Kai, He will tell us if you just sit down." Chanyeol said.

"He better." Kai sarcastically said.

"I am very sorry for your lost. She was a brave girl." The doctor said.

"What do you mean by 'a brave girl'?" I asked.

"Yes. So," He stands up and took a recorder out of the shelf.

"She knew that she will never going to make it so she took her time to think about it. We told her to. Then she said she wanted to give out all of her organs to the ones that is in need. Thats when I told you, to leave the room, Kai." He looked at him.

"She then told us to bring a recorder to give her last message to you guys." He handed us the recorder.

"It was before her surgery." He smiled. "You guys can bring it home, it was yours to keep." 

"Once again, I am very sorry for your lost." He bowed.

"Thank you doctor." Chanyeol said with a smile, and we all bowed.

      We went home.

Kai was trying his best to stay calm. He punched a wall several times already. His knuckles are bleeding very bad.

"Kai, please stop this nonsense. We are all sad but you don't need to harm your self." I said while cleaning his blood.

"Yes Kai. Listen to Hyo Jin." Chanyeol said, bringing a glass of water.

He then put his head on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling.

"I-It hurts." He then said.

"I know it hurts to see her like that but yo-"

"Not that. My knuckles hurt Hyo Jin." He laughed.

My face was red. 

"Ah, I thought you were talking about her." I said.

He smirked. "She's in peace now. It makes me happy that she's in peace. No more torchering her self."

I smiled knowing that he's okay. "All done."

"Wow thanks nurse Hyo Jin." He chuckled.

"Your welcome Sir." I giggled.

He stands up and looked at the clock.

"I better get going. My mom will be worried if I'm not home in time. So, see ya guys tomorrow." He walked towards the door.

"Don't forget that in the next two days we need to attend her funeral!" I shouted.

He then put his thumbs up without looking at us.

"That was exhausting." Chanyeol said.

"You better rest oppa, I'll clean up." I stand up and pulled him up.

"No. I better clean up and you rest."

"but-"

"No buts missy. Its an order. I got this." He said.

"Ara ara. Good night oppa." I kissed his cheek.

 

(Next day)

Me and Chanyeol are going to school.

"Will they know about this tragic news? Exo oppas?" I asked Chanyeol.

He hold my hand and grip it.

"I assume that its not only them." He said.

It was kinda weird how he said it and i just realized that we were infront of the school gate and saw bunch of flowers were brought by the students.

We went in to see what was going on. 

The students put flowers infront of her locker, which made me feel a little bit sad and happy, but mostly happy. 

Notes everywhere, flowers, chocolates, a bunch of stuff to be honest.

"hyo Jin, I'll get going now. See ya!" Chanyeol bit bye.

I nodded and went in to my classroom.

it was pretty hard for me to let go of her that easily but if she's happy up there, I'll be happy too.

I've put my stuff on my chair and table. 

As i was about to go out, Exo oppas were there.

"HYO JINNNNN!" Chen screamed. (which shocked everyone)

He run towards me and hugged me real tight.

"Yah chen, I can't breath you moron." I giggled. He then let go of the hug.

"I am very sorry for your lost Hyo Jin. I know she ment a lot to you." Kris said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

They all said the same thing over and over again which is funny. I observe them and I realized that Baekhyun was not there, neither Sehun.

"Chanyeol oppa, where is Baekhyun and Sehun?" I asked.

They all went speechless.

"Um, lets talk about it outside. Your friends here will be disturb." Chanyeol said.

They told me to follow them. It was kinda weird how they act. I mean like they never act like this before.

we were on the roof.

"So where are they?" I was getting very curious.

"Well, Baekhyun is sick and he needs to get some rest." D.O said.

"As we told him too." Luhan continued.

"Whatt? He didn't even bother to tell me.. I can bring him something at least." I then said in relief.

"But then about Sehun..." Suho said, while looking at the others.

They were all looking at each other.

I tap my shoes on the floor and said, "Continue." I was getting pissed. *How can they not tell me where he is? I mean like he's my boyfirend!*

"Well... H-"

"He went back to the states to get the operation done."

They were all looking at the back of me. It sounded like a girl, a girl that I know.

As I turn, I saw her, and I know her.

"How the hell do you know, Eun Ji?" I said. It was Eun Ji, the .

"Oh please. He told me first before any of you guys." She smirked.

"What? That is impossible. He said it to us first." Chanyeol said, with a disgust face.

"Unless...." I said. I know where this is going. My eyes were filled with tears. It was a pain.

"Yes. You, Hyo Jin, is his ex-girlfriend, and on the other side,"She smirked to me.

"I'm his girlfriend."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HI GUYS! How are you guys?! Aww i missed you guyss! I am very sorry for not pdating in agessss! The website doesn't work when I wanted to update, But todayyy I UPDATEDD!! WOHOOOOOO!! Please subscribe, comment and upvoteee! thank youuuuu! Ohhh and Eun Ji is the girl who kissed Sehun (Chapter 19 when Hyo Jin stalked Sehunn).