Chapter 5

Tragic Love

“ It’s Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk.”

“ Aa..your the one that is grade... 11?” You asked.

Yea...” he rubbed the back of his neck.

You guys talked and laughed happily. But did little missy know that someone was looking. You turned back and saw EXO. They were watching the both of you from the beggining. From the way he hugged you and you cried. You know that Sehun was mad FROM the BEGGINING.

“M-Minhyuk-ah... I-I need to go.. talk to you tomorrow.” You walked away.

You said hi to them, all of them said hi except for... well... Sehun.

You asked where is Baekhyun and Chanyeol, D.O said that they went somewhere to buy something.

YOUR POV:

He looks really mad. What should I do?!!

He should not be mad you know, I mean like.. Argh! I hate it when I talk to OTHER boys. He will be mad or we fight just because of ME talking to OTHER boys. He was just trying to help me!!

When I asked where is Baekhyun and Chanyeol, D.O said that they went somewhere to buy something. I nodded and said goodbye, but then Sehun grabbed my wrist and walked away from the boys.

“S-Sehun! Stop! It Hurts!!” well, it does really hurt because he grabbed my wrist REALLY tight.

He then stoped. Thank God he stoped.

“ What is it? You can just talk about it infront of them. Y-You don’t have to pull me harshly!” I was angry. REALLY angry.

He then let go of my wrist. He looked at me angrily.

“ You could’ve just called me when someone is bothering you!! You don’t need another guy to comfort you!!” He-He screamed at me.. it was my first time he screamed at me.

“ Y-You DON’T NEED TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!” I’m really angry right now.

“ I Should’ve known that you... Argh! Forget it! Don’t ever talk to me again!” I run away from him.

BAEKHYUN’S POV:

Well me and Chanyeol went to a shop to buy something for his girlfriend. Well, only him that bought though. He just want me to accompany him. But then I saw a cute Bracellet, it was like a couple bracellet. I bought the bracellet, and thought to give it to Hyo Jin  when we’re in the mall.

We were done shopping and I text Chen wait for us in the mall where we all gonna meet. Firstly, I wanna take Hyo Jin  to shop with us, but Sehun said he will come with Hyo Jin for sure.

Then we heard shouting. We tried to look at who was shouting and we were suprised. It was Sehun and Hyo Jin. Hyo Jin shouted back and run away.

We all know that whatever happened to Hyo Jin, Chanyeol will always protect her. Its because of her past. She was betrayed by every friend that she has. Her friends only wants to be close with her because she’s the sister of the most popular boys.

Chanyeol walk towards Sehun. I tried to stop him but he just won’t listen.

“ Yah, Yah, YAH! Neo micheoso?! (= are you crazy?!) What did you do to her?!” Chanyeol was mad. Really mad. He was grabbing his collar.

“Get away!” Sehun pushed. “You should ask your sister. Y-You should know how I feel!!” He kneel down and cried.

“ Don’t ever get close to her anymore or else.”

“ Or else what?! Huh?! You will kill me?! I will be dead in few more days!” Sehun screamed.

I walk towards them and tried to settle things up.

“Chanyeol, don’t be to harsh man chillax. We should be happy that he’s with us now for like a few days.”

Chanyeol hold his tears.

“ Do you know how it feels to have a little sister that cries because of a boy problem? That is how I feel now.” Then he left.

I lift Sehun up and we walk together to talk about it.

HYO JIN'S POV:

I’ve arrived home. I rush to my bedroom and locked the door.

“ I- I can’t take this anymore!” I grabed my pills and brought a water. I could careless about myself. I know that that this time, I am going to die. I wrote a short note and put it on the fridge. I was so angry at myself.

“Goodbye.... World..”

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo~ Sorry for the late post guys, I was busy for my test, and guys please subscribeeeee I was really worried that no one will read my fanfic... Please subscribe and comment below!!