Chapter 6

Tragic Love

CHANYEOL’S POV:

I rush to my house. I will know what she will do if she’s like this.

I was crying. I don’t want to lose my beloved sister, she’s my everything. I wont lose her. God just please let me safe my little sister.

I banged the door. I was crazily searching for her, then I saw a note on the fridge, it says:

“Sorry if I can’t be a better person, I love you all, but I need to end this now or I will be in so much pain..”

 I was running to her bedroom. Before I even opened the door, I could here her saying “Goodbye.... World..”

“Hyo Jin-AH!!” I run and I huged her. I was hugging her so tight. Very tight.

“Please.. don’t... I-I don’t want you to die.. Please..”

“GET AWAY FROM ME!!! G-Get away....” She was crying so badly.

But then when I called her name, she wasn’t asnwering. I was really desperate and scared, I don’t want to lose her. I called Baekhyun to come here as fast as he could.

“Please Hyo Jin stay with me.”

BAEKHYUN”S POV:

Me and Sehun was walking silently. We bought a coffee with us but it still feels awkward. Then I got a phone call from Chanyeol.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“B-Baekhyun, come to my house fast! Bring your car!!”

“Wow chill man, what happened?”

“H-Hyo Jin She faint, please come here fast!! I’ll tell you the rest of the story later!!”

“W-What?!! C-Call the ambulance now!!! Call them now!! I’ll go to the hospital right away!!” Then I hung up. Sehun looked worried.

“I-Is she o-okay?” He stuttered.

“ we should go to the hospital now!” I rushed.

(back to the story)

(In the Hospital)

Baekhyun and sehun run to the counter.

“ Ma’am, is there any patient called Hyo Jin?”

“ Let me check. Yes there is, she is in room number 1837, 2nd floor.”

“Thank you.” Then they rushed to the elevator.

“Room 1835, 1836,...... Here!! Room 1837!!” Sehun called.

Baekhyun knocked the door and opened it.

“Chanyeol..”

Chanyeol is right beside her, crying non-stop.

“She almost killed her self.” Chanyeol answered.

“What?.. N-No wa-“

“I saw it with my own eyes.”

Then a bang sounded from the door.

“Is she okay?!” It was D.O. Suho, Kai, Luhan and Xiumin is also there but D.O and Kai was the one who bang the door.

D.O and Kai is a very good friend of yours. He would help you if Chanyeol wasn’t there.

“She’s okay. But still uncontious.” Chanyeol said.

“ If it wasn’t for you Sehun, s-she will be okay.” Chanyeol said.

“Chanyeol, he was just over protective to your sister, but he really care for your sister.” Baekhyun said.

“ I better leave..” Sehun was leaving.

When Sehun was about to open the door, someone opened the door too.

“Anyeonghaseyo.. I-Is Hyo Jin here?” the boy asked. He was with 6 other boys.

A/N: Who could it be?? Will it be a friend of yours? Well stay tuned if you want the answer ;).