Chapter 2

Tragic Love

“ S-Sehunnie?! Is-Is that you?!” You asked.

You barely tell your past to your brother, especially about him.

“Hyo-Hyo Jin?” he asked.

You really wanna hug him but you can’t, because you know that you will embarassed yourself.

“L-Lets give them a privacy..” Baekhyun said.

When they left, you hugged him really tight.

“ I missed you..” you cried.

Sehun was still shocked because he met you. He never thought of meeting you again.

“I-I can’t believe that I will meet you again...” he said.

*flashback*

“ You lied to me this whole time?! Even when you said that you will be by my side forever?! Why didn’t you say it from the beggining that you were sick?! ” you said hitting his chest.

Sehun hugged you tightly.

“ I need to go Hyo Jin... I’m sorry..” sehun said. Then he released his  arms from you.

“ I hate you..” you said and run away. You never ment to say that to him. But when your angry and sad you will say that words to the one that will leave you.

Sehun was shocked that you said that to him. His heart starts to feel the pain that you are feeling.

*end of flashback*

 You guys went to the park where you guys spend most of your time together there.

“ When did you come back to Korea?’ you asked.

“ yesterday.” He answered.

“ Oo..” You said.

Sehun stop walking and you were curious why.

“Hyo Jin....” he called.

“Eo?”

“I-I will not stay here forever..” he said.

Your jaw dropped when he say that.

“W-Why?? D-Didn’t you get your surgery??” You asked.

“ I didn’t got my surgery yet..  I went to the states to.. to clear my mind.. to.. figure what will my future be.. what will your future be...  and.. what will happen to you if I die.. The doctor said that I only have 50% chance to live..” he said.

Your tears start to form. You can’t belive for this 5 months... He just thinks about your future..

“ W-Why?... WHY?!!!” you cried.

“ I thought that you got your surgery already.. I thought we could be together forever..” You hit his chest softly but repeatedly.

He hugged you tightly like he will see you for the last time.

“ I will be going on the 10th of July..” he said.

“B-But today is the 6th of July.. You only got four days to be with us..” You said.

“ Look..” He cupped your face and make you face him.

“ I want you to fufill my wish.. can you do that?” he asked and you nodded.

“I-If I don’t survive.. don’t stay in your room, and cry everyday.. It will just make me sad and want to be by your side..” he said.

“ Go find someone else that is really meant to be with you.. forever..” he said.

He started to tear up and cried while hugging you. Both of you cried at the same time.

“ What?” someone said.

Sehun tries to see who is that ‘someone’.

“ B-Baekhyun-hyung..” Sehun said.