Chapter 22

Tragic Love

And....

The coat flew away. Ji Hyeon tried to catch the coat but then a fast car is coming towards her. She just stayed there like she knows that death is gonna strike her. The coat flew away and it was stuck on a tree. Kai shouted at her but she didn't respond. The car then got closer and closer. Kai runned towards her, grabbed her and pushed her away while hugging her. The both of them fell down on the cold road. They just stand there. Kai looked at her in the eyes, and hugged her so tight.

"God heaven. Thank God your alright." Kai said.

Ji Hyeon were still shocked and speechless. She don't know what to say.

"T-Thank you for saving me.."

"Thank me later lets just get up first." Kai got up, pulled her up and walk to the other side of the path.

"JI Hyeon-ah! Neo Genchanayo?! Aish Jinjja!" Suho grabbed her arms and shake her.

"Lets Just go home now." Kai said. He interlocked his hands with Ji Hyeon while crossing the road.

HYO JIN'S POV:
Me and Sehun went to a amusement park. It was my last day to meet him so I need to make it as fun as I could!

"Hyo Jin-ah, Its our last day together so I want  this day to be special. Sooo, every time we have fun, we need to take a picture together wether its romantic, bad or gross with this candid okay?" Sehun said.

"Fineeeeeeeee. Anything for our last day together. So 2 pictures okay? One for me and one for you. (Because the camera can automaically print the photo out.)" I smiled.

Sehun smiled. "What are we waiting for? Lets go!" He then interlock my hands with his and ran to the first ride.

                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                AFTER SOME HOURS.

                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some rides, eating, and splashing, it was night already.

We had a lot of fun and we can't even describe how much fun we had.

We share secrets and all of that.

I told him about the pictures of him that I put on my wall. All picture of him from the time I stalked him, until the day we got together.

He laughed and laughed and laughed. whenever I see his smile, It will always cheer me up.

"You seriously did that?" He laughed.

"Yes!! Oh my God why can't you believe meee." I pouted.

"Of course I believe you is just that wouldn't you miss me more if you put them on your wall?" He then laughed again.

"I will always miss you." I said and looked at him in the eyes.

"I'll miss everything that we do together. those memories that we made.. I'll miss everything."

He then hugged me tightly. I cried on his chest. I sobbed a lot of times. People were looking at us but who gives a damn thing?

Its our last day and maybe our last memory together.

"Hey, hey beautiful. Can you promise me this one thing?" He asked. I nodded in respond.

"Don't cry in your room everyday. That will make me sad. Be the happy Hyo Jin that i know okay? Lets take our last picture for... today." He said.

I wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"I wont let you down. I promise that I will be the happy Hyo Jin that you know when you go back to the states." I said.

"Good. Now lets take our last picture."

He counted down while we pose.

3   2   1! *Click!*

"there. One for you and one for me." He smiled.

"Sure." I said. I kissed him on the cheeck.

Then my phone vibrated. It was Suho.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyo Jin-ah we need you now." Suho said woriedly.

"Why in a hurry?" I asked.

"Ji Hyeon almost got hitted by a car and now she is in a trauma state and she says that she needs you." He said.

"WHAT?! O-Okay we'll be there fast!" I hung up and told everything to Sehun.

We rushed to the car and drive home.

 

We were home.

I opened the door and walked towards Ji Hyeon.

"Unnie! What happened?! My God!" I checked her pulse and everything. He r heart was beating so fast.

"Bring her a glass of water!" Kai then gets the water.

"T-The coat.. Its stuck on the tree.." She said.

"What coat?" I asked.

"L..L sunbae's coat.." She said.

"You met L sunbae?! Where?? Unniee!" I asked.

"I went to the park and saw l sunbae.. He gave me his coat because I was shivering." She said.

"I need to get it.." She gets up.

"Noo! Andwae! Shiroyo!" I said.

"Oppa can you please get the coat??" I asked Sehun.

"But I don't kno-"

"I know where is it. Lets go." Kai and Sehun then went out to find the coat.

"Suho oppa please take a look of her for a while I'm gonna get the medicine."

I ran to the First Aid Kit and find some medicine.

"Hyo Jin-ah! She got a fever! A high one!" Suho shouted.

I didn't know what to do. "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I Shouted.

A/N: Ta daa!! Sorry for not updating for a longgg time!! I was busy with my exams and couldn't do it on time! But I made a-kinda-long chapter Hope you enjoy! and don't forget to upvote and subscribe!! :)