Chapter 29: What?

Tragic Love

A/N: HEY GUYS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LEAVING THIS STORY LIKE THAT. So i haven't been feeling well and to be honest with ya'll, I kind of forgot that i have a story to write. So from now on, iI'll only be having Hyo Jin's prespective. Ughh i read all of the chapters and my english was so bad! Why didn't you guys tell me?! Ugh i'm so sorry guys! Alright enjoy this chapter. I''ll be seeing you guys soon, lots of love! -C

They planned to stay even longer than I expected. Even BTOB is here. Unexpectedly, Minhyuk and my mum blends really well.

"I'm home!" My dad greeted.

"Welcome home dad." I greeted.

"MR. PARK!" Everyone shouted and star bowing.

"Oh! hello everyone! oh my God you guys grew so much!" My dad grins.

"Oh, new friends?" My dad looks ad BTOB and back at me.

"Oh, yup!" I grin.

They start to introduce themselves one by one to my dad.

"Ah there are so many of you guys, its so confusing!" He sigh.

"It's her trait honey." My mum giggled.

"Can't deny that." My dad laughs.

"Ah Jinnie, could I talk to you for a moment?" My dad ask me and I nodded.

We went to the kitchen where mum is.

"I heard about Ji Hyeon. We are very sorry for not being here with you Hyo Jin." My dad confesed.

"Ah, thats okay. The sunbaes were all there to comfort me so don't worry to much." I smile softly.

"She was such a caring person and loved you the way you are. We love her like she's our own." mum sighs.

"We should visit her cementery, Dex." My mum told my dad.

"Yeah we should." My dad nods.

"And Hyo Jin, where's Sehun?" My dad asked.

I stiffen.

"Darling? What's wrong?" My mum looks at me, worried filled her face.

"Ah, Sehun had something to do." I explained.

"Oh, thats quite unexpected." My dad said.

"Oh right! Jinnie, could you please put this in the dining table?" My mum took out a huge turkey from the oven.

"Mum its not even thanksgiving." I giggled.

"I had a feeling that the boys are coming and I know you've miss my cookings." My mum winks.

"Alright i'll put it in the dining table."

I put the turkey in the dining table and look at it. 

Ji Hyeon loves my mums cooking, especially her turkey. She would help mum in the kitchen just to know how to make them. She would smile so wide if she sees this.

"Need a hand?"

I turn and see Baekhyun standing at the door.

"Not really but my mum would." I smile.

Baekhyun have been acting strange since we pick them up from school. there is this tension between him and Minhyuk.

"Alright, I'll be right back." He drift off.

I'm standing in the dining room, feeling a bit worned out.

I sigh and shrug off all of those negative thoughts.

I started putting the plates on each side of the table. 

"Here is the mash potato my lady." Beakhyun joins as he put the mash potato in the middle. "Oh, let me help you with the others." He starts to put the spoon, fork and knife on each side of the table.

The room is filled with silence.

"So, do you have feelings for Minhyuk?" 

His question puts me into a halt.

"What?" I look at him.

"Oh, I didn't mean, you know, to be rude." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Why all of a sudden?" 

"I was just curious, cause you're so close to him." there is no hint of emotion from his face.

Do I like him? I mean we haven't even known each other for a long period of time.

"I don't know, Baekhyun. I mean we haven't even known each other for that long." I answered.

"Oh, alright." He sighs.

What?

Why did he sigh?

I wanted to ask why but mum called out the guys to eat dinner.

Things are getting so much weirder.